z

Young Writers Society

Deliverance

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:44 am
View Likes
emmylou1995 says...

Lilian lay on the soft, white bed, holding her newborn baby daughter, Valdirhya. The room around Lilian was simple and white. There sat a plush chair in the corner of the room, a bright white with a single red pillow in it. The round rug on the floor displayed scenes of an ancient battle. It was a high-class room in the pregnancy ward of the hospital. Lilian stroked the bundle of white that lay in her arms. The little pink cheeks of her newborn daughter felt smooth as a butterfly wings. her tiny index finger curled around Lilian's thumb. Lilian could feel Rhya's feet kicking inside the blankets that covered her. Lilian stroked the coal-black locks that had already begun to grow on her daughters head. Lilian smiled weakly, the operation taken place only the morning before.
Rhya's bright ice-blue, speckled silver eyes looked up into Lilian's face with a look of happiness, appreciation and contentment. Lilian's eyes filled with tears at the thought of her baby daughters future. She would never meet her father, who had died three months before. Lilian knew her little Valdirhya would grow up in a harsh and dying world that was being run to ruins by the daemons.
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:28 pm
View Likes
Sarah Pass says...

Hagu began to jog out of the woods after he finish hunting. He saw a girl who was hysterically crying running towards him. Before he was able to ask her what was wrong he saw what she was running from staring him right in the face.
Giving in is easy,fighting for what you believe in is the hard part.

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:20 am
View Likes
emmylou1995 says...

I saw the boy, dressed in a simple brown tunic, staring at the demon. I screamed as I ran up and tried to punch it. The demon just turned towards me and smiled coldy.
"I hate you," I whispered.
"I know," its perfect voice sent a shiver down my spine.
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:31 am
Sarah Pass says...

"You should come with me." I said. "Why?" The girl said tentatively. "Trust me, you'll only be safe if your with me." "I just don't know." The girl said with fear still in her voice. I picked her up and put her in my arms with any further conversation and she immediately became limp in my arms.
Giving in is easy,fighting for what you believe in is the hard part.

It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314