z

Young Writers Society

The Secrets of My Heart

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:35 am
Sarah Pass says...

Harmony was seriously zoning out during pre-Cal which she despised. She couldn't wait to get to her advanced music class which was right after. She raced for the door as soon as the teacher said "see you all tomorrow." She was moving so fast she bumped into the "new" guy. "Oh I'm sorry." She said blushing from embarrassment.
Giving in is easy,fighting for what you believe in is the hard part.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:52 am
TNCowgirl says...

Haven took a deep breath as he walked around the school. A few people had recognized him. But he had managed to seem like just the new kid at school so far. It made him happy because now he could finally be a normal kid. Well minus the home problems. He walked by one of the rooms that was letting out. A girl came out quickly running right into him. He reached out to make sure she didn't fall.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" She said her face turning a cute shade of pink.

"No, I should've been watching where I went." He replied smiling at her. "You wouldn't happen to know where the guidance office is? I'm supposed to check back in there and I keep getting lost, I promise this school is so big I'll never remember where everything is."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

37 Reviews

Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:34 pm
Sarah Pass says...

Harmony looked at him puzzled. "What did I say something wrong." Haven asked nervously. "Oh,no I just have never herd anyone call this school big before. There's only three hundred of us." "I went to an extraordinarily small school before this." "Oh," Harmony said still confused but she decided to let it go. "So do you know where it is?" "Um, go downstairs and take a left at the girls restroom and there you are." "Thanks." Haven said smiling."Anytime." Harmony said smiling back at him. Harmony turned around to get to her next class. "You never told me your name." Haven said before she was able to get away. "Oh, Harmony." She said extending her hand to shake his. "I'm Haven." He said, while shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you Haven." Harmony said. "What's your major?" Haven asked her. "I'm a music major." "Me too." He said trying to look like it didn't matter much. "What grade are you in?" She asked. "Eleventh,you?" "Me too." She said smiling even bigger. "So I guess I'll see you in classe." "Yea, definitely." She said. "See you in a few minutes." He said turning around to rush off to the guidance counselor's office.

110 Reviews

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:28 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Quick note, hit enter whenever someone new starts talking. Like your post should look like:
Harmony looked at him puzzled. "What did I say something wrong." Haven asked nervously.

"Oh,no I just have never herd anyone call this school big before. There's only three hundred of us."

"I went to an extraordinarily small school before this."

"Oh," Harmony said still confused but she decided to let it go.

"So do you know where it is?"

"Um, go downstairs and take a left at the girls restroom and there you are."

"Thanks." Haven said smiling.

"Anytime." Harmony said smiling back at him. Harmony turned around to get to her next class.

"You never told me your name." Haven said before she was able to get away.

"Oh, Harmony." She said extending her hand to shake his.

"I'm Haven." He said, while shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you Haven." Harmony said.

"What's your major?" Haven asked her.

"I'm a music major."

"Me too." He said trying to look like it didn't matter much.

"What grade are you in?" She asked.

"Eleventh,you?"

"Me too." She said smiling even bigger.

"So I guess I'll see you in classe."

"Yea, definitely." She said.

"See you in a few minutes." He said turning around to rush off to the guidance counselor's office.

***Now to my post. :D ***

Haven hurried as fast as he could to the guidance office just as the bell rang. The guidance counsuler looked up at him then back at her desk.

"You are late." She said blankly.

"Sorry, I got lost." He replied. "I'm used to a near one room school." He replied exagerating just a little.

"Listen, kid, I know you think you are special and all because you are famous across the sea but you are here now. So you don't have any excuse for anything." The lady replied. He frowned and looked at her. Was she really serious.

"Sorry." Was all he said.
Want a Readers crit???

37 Reviews

Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:56 am
Sarah Pass says...

Harmony saved a seat for Haven when she entered their advanced piano class. She looked out the door for him after about fifteen minutes, the next time she looked out the door their class was over and Haven had never shown up.

110 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Haven had missed a class by the time he got out of the guidance officer's office. He ran a hand over his face, maybe this wasn't such a great idea. Didn't these people understand he just wanted to be normal, not treated like a star or anything else. That was why he had come here.

"First day already down the drain." He sighed to himself. It was time for lunch and he was ready to just call it quits and go back to homeschooling even if that meant being around his mother so much. Course he could talk them into a tutor. He smiled, maybe that would work cause this was obviously not going to work. He walked into the lunch room just as someone ran into him from behind. He spun around and saw the girl from earlier. She looked up her eyes slightly wide. "You must like running into me." He smiled at her. She blushed a little and glanced down.

"Sorry." She smiled slightly. "You just seem to be getting in my way." He laughed at that and looked around the crowded lunch room. He fiddled with the money he had to buy lunch.

"Hey, can I sit with you after I get my food?" He asked, he didn't have anyone else to sit with and she was the only person that talked to him here so far.
Want a Readers crit???

37 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:29 pm
Sarah Pass says...

"Sure, why not." Harmony said. Haven followed her to a table that was filled with people.

"Hey sis, I saved you a seat!" A girl shouted at the end of the table, while waving her hands in the air so Harmony could see her. Harmony and Haven got around all the people to get to her sister. "Got a new friend?" Harmony's sister asked her, while looking Haven up and down.

"Yes, Haven this is my sister Lyric, Lyric this is a new kid in my grade, Haven." Haven and Lyric shook hands.

"What's your major?" Lyric asked him.

"Music." Haven answered. "Yours?" He asked her in return.

"Dance."

"Oh, what grade are you in?" Haven asked.

"Twelfth." Lyric said.

Haven would have talked to her more but what she was wearing was too distracting. She had on a low cut halter top and shorts that were so short they couldn't even qualify as booty shorts.

"I'm sorry, am I making you nervous?" Lyric asked flirtatiously.

"Sorry," Haven said. "I didn't mean to stare."

"I should go>' He said turning around.

"What about lunch." Harmony asked sounding a little disappointed.

"I'm not hungry anymore. Thanks for the invitation though." With that Haven bolted out of the cafeteria as fast as he could.

110 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Haven sat down outside of the school with his food and shook his head as he saw Lyric's outfit in his head again. He frowned and looked around. What was with girls and skanky clothes. He couldn't stand them honestly, and they did make him nervous. But he was used to them, he just didn't like being around them.

"Hey, why'd you bolt?" Harmony asked walking out and sitting next to him. He looked up and shrugged.

"I'm not a big people person." He replied non-chalantly.
Want a Readers crit???

37 Reviews

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:55 pm
Sarah Pass says...

Harmony gave him a look that said "yea right". "I know my sister's a bit slutty."
Haven looked at her stunned. He was surprised she would say that about her own sister.
"Forgive her for she does not know what she does." Harmony smiled at him, in an effort to make him feel more relaxed. Haven smiled at her.
"She must be the one I've heard all the rumors about." Haven said, immediately regretting it. Harmony gave him a look that said "no you didn't."
"I'll see you later jerk!" Harmony said storming off.

110 Reviews

Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*I honestly don't know what to post. But you are really making Haven out to be the bad guy whenever you post for him.*
Want a Readers crit???

I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr