z

Young Writers Society

Beautiful Music (Teddy & Tigress)

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:12 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Caleb shrugged and shoved a few fries in his mouth. "He's not the kind of guy that I want my best friend hanging around," he replied.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Carlie asked, glaring at him.

Caleb shrugged again. "He's bad new, Carlie," he sighed. Jacob was the heartbreaker type at school. He didn't want him with Carlie for so many reasons but mostly because he didn't want her to get hurt. He told himself that that was it, anyway.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:51 pm
Theodorable says...

"Okay, I get that," Carlie picked up her soda and took a sip. "But if you don't want me to go, what do you suggest I do?"

"Stay home, work on your music," Caleb was looking at his food again.

"Yeah, but I do that most days. But you know what, if you don't want me to go, then I won't go," Carlie looked out the window, not sure why she was agreeing with him this time. She wanted to create memories before she left.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

54 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:48 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Carlie, that's not fair," Caleb sighed, watching her cave but looking miserable about it.

"What's not?" She asked, shocked.

"The whole sad face and then..." he stopped, groaning. "Fine. You win."

"Win what?" She asked, knitting her eyebrows together and looking at him curiously.

"We'll go to the party. I can tell that you really want to go and who am I try to tell you otherwise. We'll go. You want to, that's obvious. And it'll be good for us to actually go out anyway. Just...promise you'll be careful around Jacob."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

78 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:28 pm
Theodorable says...

"You don't have to worry about him, he wont even come close," Carlie smiled, she had really thought that Caleb would have stood his ground this time. She had caved, hed won, and he'd given up. "Okay, I need to go figure out what I'm going to wear to the party."

Carlie got up and threw away her trash, she waited for Caleb at the door. "You wanna come with me or go home?"

"I'll decide on the way," Caleb said opening the door.

"Okay, so. I'll compromise, we'll leave the party early, so we wont get caught with a bunch of drunks, okay?" Carlie turned around and started walking backwards, staring at him for his response.

54 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Caleb grinned, his usual good attitude returning. "What if I'm one of those drunks, eh?" He asked, winking.

Carlie didn't smile. "Don't joke like that! My best friend isn't going to become a crazy, alcohol obsessed idiot."

"Gee, thanks, Carlie," he rolled his eyes. "And lighten up a little."

He was feeling much better now that she promised to keep her distance from Jacob. Still, he'd look out for her.

They reached Carlie's house and Caleb, against his own will, turned to leave.

"I'll let you get ready in peace. Besides...mom'll be home soon and, well," he paused and shrugged. He didn't need to explain. Carlie knew all about his mother.

She had never quite been the same after suffering years of beatings from Caleb's "father" and then running away with Caleb out of fear for her son.

"Yeah, okay," she nodded, frowning. "We going to meet up before the party somewhere?"

Caleb shrugged. "Whatever you wanna do. Text me later," he said, as he watched his mom's car pull in the driveway. "I'm going to cook dinner for mom."

78 Reviews

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:09 pm
Theodorable says...

Carlie nodded. "Okay, later."

Carlie watched Caleb walk home, wishing he had a better life. He went through so much, but that was one of the reasons that she was getting out of here, and taking him with her.

She went upstairs to her room and opened her closet, searching her clothes for something to wear. She finally decided on one of her favorite shirts and some shorts that her mom had bough for her awhile back. She sat down at her computer and pulled up her schedule for when she went to LA. Everything was filled, she had meetings and recordings and photo shoots everyday. She wasn't going to be getting much sleep. Or time with Caleb, she realized. She'd have to straighten this out with her manager.

Her mom knocked on her door,"Hey, girl. What are you doing now?"

"Hey mom," Carlie swiveled around in her chair to face her mom. "Just checking out my schedule."

Her mom walked over to her bed and sat down, folding her legs under her. "Is there anything you want to talk about?"

"No, I mean everything is set up, but I'm going to have to fix some things," Carlie looked at her mom. "Am I doing the right thing?"

"Oh, honey. Of course you are. You're following your dream, this opportunity doesn't come around for everyone. And plus your taking Caleb with you, too."

"But that's just it. I feel like I'm taking him away from everything he knows. He'll be leaving his mom, and I don't want to be responsble for hurting her or him," Carlie wrapped her arms around her raised legs and put her head down.

"Don't worry," Her mom moved beside her and stroked her hair. "I'll be here with her, and so will everyone else. You don't need to worry about everyone. Sometimes it's just out of your hands."

"Okay, thanks mom." Carlie hugged her mom, grateful that she had her.

Carlie picked up her phone and texted Caleb, 'meet me over here.'

She picked up her guitar and waited for him to arrive.

54 Reviews

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Caleb had fallen asleep and he hadn't woke up until his phone vibrated on his chest. Which was a text from Carlie asking him to meet her over at her house.

"Shit," he mumbled, pulling on a pair of old, washed out jeans instead of the basketball shorts he had on now. He grabbed a black shirt, not knowing or caring, what it was, and pulled that on as well.

He used his fingers as a comb and rushed over to Carlie's house, not bothering to knock on the door. He had been over there enough now that they would only be annoyied if he did knock.

"Nice," Carlie snorted, looking him over. "Fall asleep?"

Caleb shrugged, sheepishly. "I didn't mean to," he laughed.

78 Reviews

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:23 pm
Theodorable says...

"You never mean to," Carlie smiled. His hair was matted and his face still had the marks from his sheets. "Go clean yourself up abit more and then we'll go."

"Okay," Caleb headed into her bathroom and grabbed her brush and fixed his hair.

Carlie was still strumming out a new rhythm for a new song she was writing. Caleb came back out and sat on her bed. "Is that new?"

"Yeah, like it?" Carlie put down her guitar. "It's a little rough, but I started it about half an hour ago."

54 Reviews

Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Sorry if I get this wrong Teddy. ^^ But I've never played the gutair, unfortunately. Only the piano. So all the chords and notes I'm using is going off the piano. Plus I'm not at home so I can't go play the notes on the piano and see if it sounds alright. ^^ So...it's probably going to suck, music wise. lol**

Caleb listened closely, smiling as she played through it again.

"That's all I've got so far because I'm not sure about the next part," she sighed.

She played the G chord and followed it with through with a C chord. Caleb nodded.

"I can't get anything after that, though," she growled. Caleb frowned.

"Well what if you strummed twice on the G chord and only used middle and high C (piano thing, not sure about the gutair^^)?" He asked.

Carlie did as he asked and smiled.

"Perfect!" She laughed.

Caleb smiled at Carlie and they just sat that way, smiling at each other for at least a minute.

"Why should go," Caleb shrugged, turning from her and getting up.

78 Reviews

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:56 pm
Theodorable says...

**It's fine, I don't play it either, that's why my posts don't have the cords or fret things on there.**

"Oh, right. Don't want to be late," Carlie shot past him out of her room and down the stairs. She grabbed her keys as she was heading out the door, Caleb behind her.

"Okay, so we go for an hour/ hour and a half, and then we leave and go do something together," Carlie said as they got in her car.

54 Reviews

Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:57 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Deal," Caleb grinned as Carlie shot out of the driveway.

The party was huge. Nearly everyone from school was there. Caleb felt almost...out of place. Carlie, while a little nervous, was grinning and waving at people. She was excited to be out and having fun.

"Caleb!" a large hand grabbed his shoulder.

Caleb turned around, smiling, at his good friend Miguel. "Good to see you, man," Caleb said. "You been doing alright?"

"Yeah. Although I haven't seen much of you and Carlie. It's been a while since we've all hung out," he grinned.

Caleb laughed uncomfortably, but knew why they didn't. Miguel's girlfriend was Carlie's good friend and everytime they hung out it almost felt like...a double date.

"Where is she?" Miguel asked.

Caleb spun around but Carlie was no where to be seen. He sighed. He had wanted to stay near her but she had probably only went off with her friends. He'd see her in an hour or so anyway.

78 Reviews

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:18 pm
Theodorable says...

Carlie was amazed at how many people were at the party. Once she got out of the car she sped over to Ashley, and tapped her on the shoulder. "Guess who?"

Ashley shreiked when she saw Carlie standing there, and leaned forward to give her a hug. "Hey, girl! I haven't seen you in ages."

"I know, it feels that long. I've been working constantly on my album and everything related to it. So how's Miguel?" Carlie gave her a coy smile.

Ashley blushed, "He's good. You know what? We should all hang out together, like old times," Ashley grabbed Carlie's arm and started walking toward the snack table. Grabbing a diet coke and popping the tab.

Carlie took a water and twisted the lid, "I don't know. I mean, I don't know Caleb's schedule, and I can be called away at a moments notice."

"That's okay, we can work around it," Ashley then tugged her toward the huge fire in the middle of the party, music was blaring from somewhere and Carlie could see people dancing everywhere.

"C'mon! Dance with me!" Ashley yelled over the roar of the music.

Carlie laughed and started moving her hips to the beat reveling in the moment.This is what I want to remember.

54 Reviews

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:07 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Did you hear the Mary is into you?" Miguel asked, taking a swig of his soda.

"That's cool," Caleb shrugged. "I mean, she's nice and all, but no thanks."

Miguel laughed at him. "She's hot, dude! And you mean to tell me that you're not into her?"

Calen shrugged again. "Well, not really. She's just not...right for me," he laughed. "I guess I'm just picky."

"No. You're just not looking at what's in front of your own nose," Miguel rolled his eyes. "I knew it. I KNEW it."

Caleb cocked an eyebrow. "Knew what?"

Miguel grinned. "You like Carlie, don't you."

Caleb happened to be drinking some of his own drink. He spewed it out, spraying Miguel's face on accident, as he laughed out loud.

"You've got to be kidding me!" He continued laughing.

Miguel had that know-it-all look now as he wiped his face on his sleeve. "Think about it. You don't date. You always hang out with her..."

"Because she's my best friend!" He exclaimed, amused. "My very, best friend. It would be way awkward if we ever dated. And I don't date other girls cause they're all just so superficial and petty and they're just not my type."

"But Carlie is," Miguel grinned. Caleb frowned.

"Carlie's my best friend, Miguel. Nothing more," Caleb replied, making it clear that the topic was no longer funny.

Miguel took a hint but still smiled in a knowing way.

"Well let's go find the girl's then," he responded, leading them towards the dance floor where Carlie and Ashley were dancing and laughing. Caleb grinned. It was good to see Carlie having so much fun.

78 Reviews

Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:24 pm
Theodorable says...

Carlie turned and saw Caleb and Miguel coming toward them, se leaned over to Ashley, "Here comes your guy."

Ashley gave Carlie a knowing smile, "And your's, too."

Carlie gave her a shocked look, "You know better."

"I do, but I can't resist. You'd make such a cute couple Carlie," Ashley had taken on the whiny voice she always used when she was teasing.

"I've heard that a million times, and besides he's my best friend, nothing more," Carlie walked over toward Caleb. "Hey."

"Hi yourself," Caleb said back.

"Hi Miguel," Carlie tipped her water bottle toward him.

"Hey, honey," Ashley said as she came up behind Carlie. Going past her to Miguel and wrapping her arms around his waist, and giving him a kiss.

"Oh, please you two, get a room," Carlie said sheilding her eyes from them.

"It's not like you've never seen us kiss before," Ashley said before giving Miguel another smack on the cheek.

Carlie looked over at Caleb, "What d'ya say, drop these two, and leave?"

54 Reviews

Wed May 12, 2010 2:33 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Caleb looked at Carlie for a minute and shrugged. "I don't mind. It's whatever you want to do. Are you having fun?"

She looked at Ashley and Miguel. They were two of their good friends, but sometimes their lovey-dovey attitude was a little too much for them both.

"Yeah, but I'm ready to get out of here," she laughed.

Ashley rolled her eyes and Miguel laughed at them. "I'm starting to think they just want some privacy!" He called at them as they started to leave.

Caleb laughed. "Get a life, Miguel!" He yelled back.

"So what do you want to do then? See a movie? Midnight bowling? It's still pretty early so almost everything is still open," he said to Carlie.

Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss