z

Young Writers Society

Beautiful Music (Teddy & Tigress)

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed May 12, 2010 3:05 pm
Theodorable says...

Carlie pretended to think for a second, "Uh, let's see..."

Carlie walked away from him for a second, then came back and almost started to speak, but turned away again. She heard Caleb's laughter behind her and she turned around, "What are you laughing at?"

"Oh, nothing, nothing at all." Caleb's smile was definite.

"Really? You were laughing at nothing." Carlie walked very slowly towards him, when they stood nose to nose she looked him straight in the eye and said, "Well, sir, I am inclined to believe that you were laughing at me."

"Well, you can be inclined to believe what you want, but I wasn't laughing at you." Caleb tweaked her nose for emphasis.

"What were you laughing at then?" Carlie threw her hands up and clapped them down on his shoulders so he couldn't move from her.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed May 19, 2010 1:38 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Caleb raised an eyebrow at her. "Why? Was there something wronmg with me laughing?" he asked.

Carlie frowned. "Yes! If you're laughing at me."

"Which I've already said I wasn't," he countered, grinning. "You're paranoid!"

Carlie stuck out her tongue. "Well, maybe," she shrugged. "So tell me what you were laughing at."

"Nothing," Caleb replied, smirking.

He hadn't really been laughing at her. It was hard not to laugh in her company. She was so silly sometimes, but that's what he loved about her.

"Yeah. Right," she rolled her eyes.

"Well, fine, I was laughing at you then. Make you feel better?" He replied, chuckling. "Sure would make me feel better."

**Not really sure what he was laughing about. xD lol**
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

78 Reviews

Mon May 24, 2010 3:46 pm
Theodorable says...

*I was just giving you something to work with. Nothing behind it.*

"Well, I guess it makes me feel better now that you've admitted to it!" Carlie pointed her finger in the air and then threw both hands up and did a victory shout. She brought her face down to meet his gaze. "I win, again."

"Oh, really?" Caleb asked grabbing her hands and effectively holding them in front of her and pinning her in place.

"Yes, really. I manipulated you. It was simple really," Carlie pushed all of her charm into her voice.

"You manipulative little creature you..." Caleb brought her closer their noses almost touching.

Carlie's eyes had a certain gleam come into them, "You know what? I could probably use that in a song."

"What? 'You manipulative creature you,'" Caleb seemed confused.

"Yeah, I could fit it in somehow..." Carlie had taken her hands back and was walking away from Caleb before he could remember that he was holding her prisoner just seconds before.

"Hey! Get back here," he yelled.

Carlie turned back to look at him. "You gotta catch me!"

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue May 25, 2010 2:11 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Caleb's hands were still shaking a little. He had been so close to Carlie earlier and he had felt something in his stomach. He wasn't sure if it was a good or bad feeling yet, but he had felt something when he had her so close to them, looking in her eyes.

And then she had moved away from him thinking about a new song. He was grateful because he wasn't sure what this new feeling in his stomach and chest was going to make him do. Yet, he still wondered what might have happened if Carlie hadn't become distracted.

Caleb shook his head, laughing, and chasing after Carlie. He was letting Miguel get into his head. He would probably be laughing at him right now if he were here. He wasn't about to think on that feeling anymore.

"Carlie, you're forgetting that I was on the track team," Caleb yelled after her, grinning.

"No you weren't!" she stuck her tongue out at him. "You were cut from the team on the second day!"

"Way to bring up a sore subject," he replied, catching up. His feet thumped against the ground harder now. "You know how disappointed I was!"

Carlie was letting out another gusty laugh, her breathing heavier. "You only tried out because Miguel made you!"

He saw the chance and grabbed her waist picking her feet off that ground a little. Carlie squealed, caught off guard and struggled.

"Victory is mine! Finally!" Caleb yelled.

They were both breathing heavily now. Carlie was still giggling and only struggling weakly now.

"For once," she replied rolling her eyes.

Caleb's stomach lurched again and he let her go, wanting to brush away any feelings he had. No way was he going to let himself have feelings for this girl. They were friends. Best friends. And that was all.

"Yeah," she struggled with a smile and put his hands in his pockets.

"So did you just want to watch a movie at my house? Or, actually yours," he blushed. His mother was probably drunk again. Carlie had seen it before but he didn't like her, or anyone else for that matter, to see that.

"We can get extra butter popcorn and some chocolate. Your only weakness," Caleb teased, smiling for real now.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

78 Reviews

Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 pm
Theodorable says...

Carlie was still catching her breath, "Okay, you triggered my sweet tooth. Let's go."

Carlie linked her arm through his and they started walking to her car. She had no idea why she had backed away from Caleb when he was so close. They had always been in close quarters before. But this time it was different, her gut had clenched when he had smiled at her and she didn't know what to do about it.

Carlie slid into the driver's seat and turned the key in the ignition. Caleb plopped down into his seat and cranked up the music. Beating the rhythm with his hand on his knee. Carlie smiled, this is what she wanted. Just the two of them, no worries or cares, just like it used to be.

We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun