z

Young Writers Society

Givin' Up On Love

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola smiled and nodded as she followed him out to the pasture where they road around checking the fences and mending the ones that were down. They checked the water holes, and other small tasks like that. She loved being on Atreyu's back like she was. It was so nice just being able to ride.

**:@**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:45 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Malachi patted Maya's neck. He streched a little and kept riding, checking over Sola's work, just in case. As it turned out, she didn't need that much help.

He was about to suggest they take a break when Maya's ear went flat against her head and she prepared to run. Atreyu spooked too and they both looked towards the small area of woods near the area of fence they had finished mending.

"Hey girl," Malachi said, softly. "It's alright."

He looked back towards the woods, warily. Maya never got spooked. She had been used to twigs snapping from the little animals around here constantly. This was different. Maya must have sensed something else.

Sola looked towards the woods too, rubbing Atreyu subconsciously.

"Let's go back towards the stables and take a break," Malachi sighed, finally.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:11 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola nodded as Atreyu danced under her. He was getting upset, and when she was on his back he never got this upset. They turned the horses around and rode back towards the barn.

"Someone needs to go see what was there. Atreyu doesn't flip out over just anything." She said as they got close to the barn.

"I know, Mya doesn't either. I'll let the others know and someone will go look. It could be just a wild animal."

"A dangerous one. You don't need to sugar coat it. Atreyu doesn't freak easily. He knows his size and the damage he can do." She replied.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Malachi should have known. He nodded, but didn't say anything else. In fact he was about to go off by himself.

"Grab yourself a snack, or ask Mel for one, I'll be right back," Malachi sighed, turning Maya back towards the woods. He wouldn't take her back there, just in case, but he was going.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

110 Reviews

Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:44 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola spun Atreyu around and raced after him. "You're not going to get all the fun and leave me stranded buddy." She replied as she rode even with him.

"I don't think...."

"I'm no city girl thank you very much so you can just get that notion out of your head. I'm coming one way or the other."
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:09 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Malachi sighed, ahicking his head, but grinned. "You're going to get me in trouble with Mel, y'know that?"

Sola raised an eyebrow. "That's going to suck...for you."

Malachi laughed a little but let her continue on anyway. If worst came to worst and it was a dangerous animal out there, he'd have to take care of it.

Malachi looked back at Sola and sighed. She didn't look like a city girl and he really hoped she wasn't one. Because, if she was, she wouldn't like what he would have to do if the animal was actually causing trouble.

110 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:56 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Problem, there aren't any dangerous animals on Hawii. :P**
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:47 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**:D I didn't think about that. Well, I was actually planning for it to be an actual person. Silvia. ^_^ To add some drama. lol**

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:52 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Silva is his ex, right?**
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:20 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**She is. The girl who ran out on him when they were talking about marriage. With another man! :O**lol

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

*Ok!*

When they got to where the horses had spooked earlier Sola could feel Atreyu getting antsy. They slowly pushed the horses towards the area and they listened even if they weren't to happy. Once they got past some of the thick brush Sola saw someone bending over something and trying to get it opened. Atreyu snorted and the figure jumped spinning around quickly. It was a girl about Sola's age. Her horse stood a few feet away tied up and looking at them. Sola looked at Malichi to see if he reconized the girl. His face was white as snow as he looked at the girl. Sola looked back at the girl who was frowning a little.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:42 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Malachi's lips couldn't move. He couldn't move. He sat there, unable to believe his eyes.

"Silvia," he whispered, finally.

"Hey Malachi," she smiled shyly. "I've missed you."

Cliche and unimportant, yet it made his heart ache.

"Get out of here," he said, though his voice feel flat.

"You don't mean that!" She said. "You don't!"

Malachi clenched his jaw. The worse part was...he DIDN'T mean it.

"Sola," he said. "Let's just leave."

"But-"

"Please Sola," he begged. "Just - please."

110 Reviews

Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:44 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola felt Atreyu shift under her. She looked at the girl then back at Malachi. "You sure you're ok?" She wasn't going to mention how pale he was.

"Yeah, just go back to the ranch, ok?" He said not taking his eyes off the girl. Sola nodded and turned and road off she was going to tell Melissa about this because she didn't like the look of things at all.

**UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:10 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Malachi," Silvia said, softly. "It's...great to see you."

"Silvia, don't," Malachi replied, holding out his hand as if to stop her physically.

"Malachi, I made a mistake," she sighed. "Please! Hear me out."

Malachi started to back away. Even Maya didn't like this. He pat her neck, as if to reassure them both.

"Is that Maya. I was so worried about her. About you both. It seems she's found a good home. Please, Malachi," she whispered, coming closer. "I need you back. Please just listen."

She started to come foward, towards him and Maya and Maya backed them up again.

"No, Silvia," he said in a threatening whisper, but actually made his voice sound thick. "I can't. You need to leave. Now. Because the people here aren't too fond of you and I won't stick up for your actions any longer. I can't."

"Malachi! Where are you!"

"Mel!" Silvia groaned. "Great."

110 Reviews

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:33 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

When Sola got back to the ranch Mel walked out. "Where is Malachi?"

"There was some girl out there name Silvia." Sola shrugged dismounting. "He told me to come back here."

"Stay here." Mel ran to the barn and tacked up a horse before taking off where she had come from. Sola shrugged, she'd hear about whoever it was sooner or later she was sure.
Want a Readers crit???

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore