z

Young Writers Society

Givin' Up On Love

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:35 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Sola looked at the girl and nodded. "Well, no better then now to get started." She said motioning towards the house. The girl glanced towards the house and frowned a tad then nodded.

"True." Sola saw Malachi walk out and she frowned.

"So get going and leave him alone."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:44 pm
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

Malachi walked outside to see Sola coming towards him. He ran a hand through his curly, unruly head. He needed to apologize.

"Sola, look," he started, with a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry about snapping on you. And you're right. I need to get over the past and I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you."

Sola raised her eyebrows shocked. "Um, okay, it's really alright," she shrugged.

"No. It's not," Malachi answered. "Which is why I'm going to make it up to you. Today I'm going to show you the volcanoes."

He laughed at the look of shock on her face. "Don't worry. These haven't erupted in hundreds of thousands of years. It's really a rare and beautiful sight."

He jammed his hands in his pockets. He wanted to make it up to the girl. She was only trying to help. He had been crying and moaning like a three year old who had his favorite toy taken from him. Malachi wasn't going to be miserable for the rest of his life and he certainly didn't want to make others angry or upset with him either.

He was going to change.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Sola looked at him and then nodded. "Alright, when are we going to go?" She asked.

"How about now? Mel said you already ate." He replied as he shifted his feet a little. She smiled and nodded.

"Alright, lets go then!" She turned and walked towards the barn where Atreyu was still tied up from earlier. "You better hurry cause I already have Atreyu ready."
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed May 19, 2010 1:42 pm
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Alright," Malachi said, running around to get Maya ready. He wanted to go riding and he had a lot to make up for with Sola. She was just a nice girl and he had probably made her feel like an outsider with his dodging around her and moping around.

He would be sure to change that. Maybe they could even be friends, if he gave it a chance. Malachi didn't have many friends to begin with. He'd be living with this girl and she would become part of the group here, he was sure. She just belonged. She reminded him of himself a little, when he came here at fifteen.

"Alright, let's go," Malachi grinned, his old personality returning. "Unless you're scared."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Thu May 20, 2010 2:41 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

"Scared?" Sola laughed. "I'm not scared at all." She looked at him as she mounted Atreyu. "Lets see if you can keep up." She let Atreyu have his head and they headed out over the pastures.

*Sorry, I've nothing*
Want a Readers crit???

There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke