Young Writers Society

Rebel Prison ~R~

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:51 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

**I'll change the name if you want.**

Laurel Gracie Hill sucked in on the joint letting the smoke fill her lungs. She slowly breathed it out smiling as her boyfriend sat behind her his hands around her waist as he kissed her neck then took the joint and took a drag.

"Come on, Babe, lets have fun." Ryan said kissing down her neck and on her back as he moved the shirt a little. She shook her head.

"No, I told you it's not going to happen." She replied taking the joint back. It felt good when he kissed her neck. But she had her standards, even if no one thought so. She gave him the joint getting up and grabbing the beer bottle as she walked to the window of his room and took a swig.

"Come on, Gracie." He said following her his hands going around her waist and moving her shirt up a little. She turned around and faced him.

"No, Ry." She smiled kissing him. "You'll have to settle wiht making out, no more." She replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"God, even high and drunk your no fun." He sighed walking to the couch. She frowned.

"That's a lie!" She replied walking over and pushing him on the couch climbing ontop of him and kissing him. Not that she would tell anyone, but it wasn't the only time that move had worked on her. She let him flip her under him and kiss her neck moving her shirt up a little. Just then the door flew open.

"Laurel Gracie Hill!" Her mother's voice filled the room and she groaned. Ryan sat up as did Gracie.

"What?" She growled sitting on Ryan's lap as she picked up the joint and took a drag.

"Put that down!" Her mother yelled.

"No, what are you going to do? Send me to Valley again? They'll put them through treatments, I'll fake being better and get out." She replied turning around and kissing Ryan putting her hands on his pants so her mom could see just to make her mad. Her mom came over and yanked her up making her drop the joint which Ryan picked up and took a drag.

"See you later, babe." He smiled. She smiled back as her mom dragged her out of the room. She was only 5'4 and 100lbs to her mom's 6" and alot more weight, so it wasn't hard. When they got to the car Gracie frowned.

"What are my bags doing in here?" She demanded.

"We're going to the airport, and you're going to your dad's." Her mom replied.

"WHAT!" Gracie yelled. "Fuck no! I'm not going, sure as hell better believe I"m not going!"

"Watch you're language!" Her mother growled. " I can't do anything with you! Maybe he can! Your drinking, smoking, doing pot, and having sex with a twenty years old, your seventeen!"

"Eighteen in a few months." Gracie replied.

"You've already got a ticket, I packed what I figured you'd need, so you're not going to get out of this!" Her mom replied.

"Fuck you! Fuck this shit!" Gracie growled. "You can go to hell for all I fucking care!"

**if the language is to much tell me**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:07 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

**Haha, no it's cool and I love the name! :D**

"Lucas, I've got to head over to the Henderson's farm to deliver a calf. Take my truck and pick up Laurel, would you?" Lucas Grey looked up from the old '48 Chevy truck he'd been working on since last Christmas and wiped his hands on the cloth hanging out of his pocket as he adjusted his hat.

"Love to sir, she's the one with the..."

"Dark clothes, lotsa eye make-up and screaming music in her ears, yeah. That's her." Michael Hill grinned at Lucas, who laughed softly, a dimpled grin on his face. "Be safe son," Michael Hall smiled and pulled out of the farm gate.

"You too sir!" Lucas yelled to him before sliding into his '72, red and white Chevy truck and yanking out of the driveway.

~

It was a two hour drive to the nearest airport, which was where the Laurel girl was supposed to be. Lucas remembered her slightly. But, there wasn't much to her, seeing as though she was only six the last time they saw each other. She was six when her parents split up, while Lucas was twelve when his dad died and Mama was struck ill. With a shake of his head, Lucas dismissed the thought and pulled into the airport, stepping out of his truck and striding to the doors. A single girl was seated in the middle of the airport, a black guitar case at her feet accomplanied by a second one and three or four suitcases full of belongings. Lucas let out an exhasperated sigh. Her father was right. Lucas walked over to her, shaking his head, and stopped in front of her.

"Laurel Hill?" He asked, getting no response from the girl.

http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/im ... s-till.png - Lucas
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:14 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

http://collegeotr.s3.amazonaws.com/imag ... 66db34.jpg -Gracie

"Laurel." The guy said again. She rolled her eyes and looked up.

"Dad couldn't even bother to come get me himself." She said getting up and grabbing her guitar and one of her bags. He grabbed the others as she walked outside.

"He was busy." The guy replied. He looked familar, but she wasn't sure why.

"I'm sure he was, he doesn't give a flying fuck about me." She replied tossing her junk in the back of the only care. "Mom doesn't either sending me to this God forsaken hell whole." She looked back over at him. He was cute, hott even, but she wanted to go home. To call Ryan and tell him what was going on, but she'd lost her phone too. "Do I know you?"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:22 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Lucas grinned crookedly, wanting to say something about the profanities not allowed on the farm, but he figured he'd tell her on the two hour ride. "Probably. We were kids when you live here. I'm Lucas." Laurel smiled crookedly, brows raised as she bit her lip oddly. Lucas snorted in laughter and shook his head, motioning for her to get into the car. She sighed and climbed in, Lucas starting the one-sided talk the second he sat down. "Okay, let me make this real clear before we even make it to town. Everyone of this 'hell hole' as you called it oh-so-kindly, works together. There are no, 'I'm to tired to work' excuses. Only excuse is if you're dyin'. Second, we've got one church. Everyone attends on Sundays and Thursdays and the youth group gets together on Saturday to have fun. Smokin' ain't allowed till you're twenty-one. Same with drinking, and if you're caught with drugs, well you get to spend two nights in the county slammer for ever ounce they find on your person." He smirked over at Laurel, who was taking a drag out of a poorly shaped joint. "Any questions, or things you might need to throw out?"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Fuck the rules, jail doesn't scare me no how." She replied taking another drag. "I give it two weeks fore he is tired of me and ships me back to mom. He never could put up with me, ain't nothing going to have changed none."

"You'd be surprised." Lucas replied. "You might want to get rid of the joint, seriously."

"You scared of the po-po? Fuck off and mind your own buisness." She replied.

"And there isn't any language alloewd either." He replied.

"Fuck that bull shit, like hell am I going to act like a fucking church kid, screw that." She replied tossing the joint after she finished it. "Who do you think you are anyway, Jesus? Goody to-shoes! God this town must be boring as hell."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Lucas sighed and shook his head before yanking the truck to a stop. "Okay girl, I've tried to be nice, but nobody insults this town, you hear me? You father in one hell of a man with a great wife and you and your to-good-for-you attitude'll stop right here, or you can step out of the truck and walk the next sixty miles." She kept quiet and Lucas shook his head, sliding out of the truck with ease. That guitar case had been exceptionally light. He reached into the back smoothly, yanked out the light case with ease, and threw the top open, wincing at what he saw.

"Put it down! All that is mine!" Laurel demanded, fists clenched at her side.

"And it's all illegal in out town!" Lucas shouted back, dropping the bottles of liquor on the ground along with the marajuana and cigarettes. "How you got this through air port security, I don't know. Get in the car." He snarled, glaring over at Laurel, and started to drop the match onto the flammable objects.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:01 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Gracie shoved him away from the stuff but the match fell on it and the flames licked it all up. "You BASTARD!" She screamed. "Fuck you!" She turned, grabbed her back pack and her other guitar case and turned walking towards the airport.

"Where are you going?" He demanded.

"To the airport and the hell away from here!" She hissed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:47 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Lucas sighed to himself and shook his head, trailing behind the younger teenager. "You're farther away from there than you are from your dad's house." He shook his head as she continued to march away. "You can't board the plane anyway. There isn't another one till next month." Her smiled at her when she spun around. "Why else do you think that airport was so empty and cheap-looking? Now come on, you're hundreds of miles from your mom's home and about sixty from your dad's." By now he was right in front of her, grabbing her bags. He swung the bags over his shoulder easily, holding her guitar case loosely in his fingers.

"I'm not coming!" She growled and Lucas sighed.

"Your dad was right. You are a handful." With that said, Lucas set the guitar case down, quickly swung Laurel over his shoulder, and grabbed the case once again as he strode to the truck, laughing lightly as Laurel's fists pounded into his back.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:05 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

"PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed as she hit him. "I SWEAR YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS!" She hit his back but he didn't seem to notice. He set her stuff in the truck, put her in the passenger seat, buckled her in and locked the door then climbed in the other side and drove off.

"Chill." He said.

"I'm going to fucking kill you! God, now I remember you were always the fucking goody good that sucked up to my dad. I hate you, just to let you know. Always have." She crossed her arms and stared out the window. If they thought she was going to like this they were sorely mistaken.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:13 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

"That's not what you said when we were six and eight. Man, you were like a little lost puppy." Lucas smirked playfully and shook his head. "You'll get used to it, trust me." She scoffed and Lucas smiled softly over at her. "You know, when I was sixteen, I was like you. Drug addiction, smoking habits, alcohol. The whole nine yards."

"Really?" She sounded disbelieving.

"Really. I wasn't always a goody-two-shoes as you put it. My mom died of cancer when I was fifteen, and the drugs, cigerettes, and whiskey were the only thing I could turn to. I was so stoned on my sixteenth birthday night, I didn't even remember that you dad and Mrs. Susie were throwing me a party. I crashed in a ditch on the side of the highway that we're on right know after my friends rolled my out of their car. My life was screwed from the time I was fifteen, until I was seventeen, but I saved myself after realizing how bad I was becomig."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:22 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

"Yeah, well whatever." She growled. They pulled up to her dad's place and she looked at him. "I don't hate you because your a goody-two-shoes. I hate you because you took my dad!" She hissed getting out of the truck and storming to the house with her guitar case. She slammed the door behind her and walked up to her old room throwing her stuff on the bed. She hadn't been here in such a long time. She locked the door and leaned against it taking a deep breath. She needed to call Ryan. She grabbed the phone from the living room and took it to her room calling him.

"Hey." She heard him answer.

"I'm not coming over today, mom shipped me to my dad's until further notice." She hissed.

"What the fuck!" He hissed. "Damn, that's fucking screwed up. He doesn't give a shit about you. From what I hear he got the son he wanted and left you for dead with your mum."

"That's how the story goes. Now the guy is trying to be my friend."

"Fuck him, I'd come get you if I had the money."

"I know, Ry. Don't worry about it. Alright, I'll see you when I see you. I'm sure they won't be abel to put up with me for long."

"That's my girl. Gotta jet, love ya babe." He hung up and she did too. She heard a truck pull in the driveway with a trailer and then the front door opened.

"She's in her room." She heard Lucas say. She heard her dad walk up the stairs and test the door handle.

"Laurel, let me in please." Her dad said. She unlocked the door and stepped back her arms crossed. They stood there looking at each other. "We need to talk."

"Like hell! Don't start on me about it all, alright. I'm just being like my parents were when they were my age. I don't have to listen to you, I've no respect for you and never will. You lost that long ago." She said pushing past him. He grabbed her arm and spun her around.

"You will not talk like that, Laurel." He said firmly. She saw Lucas walking down the hall.

"Or what? You'll hit me? You'll stick me in the jail? Been there done that, and it's not all that bad. Better then hte hell hole mom called home. Go ahead, show me how much you really fucking care!"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:33 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Lucas instantly felt bad after hearing those words. She thought he stole her dad? How? So he lived on the farm. It wasn't like he lived with the man like a real son. Lucas sighed and stepped out, lugging Laurel's bags inside. Her dad and step-mom pulled into the drive, a large trailer attached to the back. Her dad, wearing a wide grin, walked into the house, motioning out to the trailer. "There's the payment from Doc Henderson for delivering the calf. Beauty isn't she?" Lucas laughed softly and nodded in agreement.

"Sure is sir." He smiled.

"Where's Laurel?"

"She went up to her room the second she walked in the door." Mike, Laurel's dad, sighed and shook his head before taking the stairs two at a time. His wife and Laurel's step-mom, Suzie, walked in slowly after him, her hair a mess. "You look like you just woke up ma'am." Lucas grinned.

"I've been worrying all day! What if Laurel doesn't like me? I've never even met her!" Susie breathed worridly, eyes glazed. "Oh, Luke, will you take this up to Laurel's room? They're blocking the stairs." She motioned to the bags and Lucas nodded. He grabbed the bags and ran upstairs, passing Mike, who was on his way down angrily.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:43 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Gracie watched him walking down the stairs and she smiled turning and walking to her room stopping when she saw Lucas. Sitting on her bed.

"That was a nice hello." He said looking at her.

"Fuck off, and get out of my room!" She growled.

"Do me a favor, and spare Susie." He said. "I know you hate me, I don't understand your reasoning, but I understand. But she tries. Just be nice to her if that is even possible for you!"

"You don't understand! YOur blind!" She turned around and stormed outside. An old black dog ran to her side and she smiled. "Hey, Bubba, do you hate me too?" She whispered. HE barked and rubbed against her leg.

"Least someone doesn't." She walked back into the woods to where she used to hang out sitting down at the foot of a tree Bubba laying his head on her lap. "I'm so fucked! Dad hates my fucking guts, always wanted a son. God, now he acts like he was never like this. Denies it all, I"m the only thing that proves he was a screw up. He knowingly sends me with mom who is still bad! Then that jerk burned my pot. Just when I need it."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:59 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

*Hey, if you don't mind I'm going to go ahead and give Lucas a girlfriend... temporarily*

Lucas sighed and dropped the bags onto the bed. After making sure Laurel was out of the house, he unzipped one of the bags, fingering through it just to be sure she didn't have anything in there that would get her into trouble. Something coarse and frayed made contact with his fingers and Lucas pulled out the book. He opened it to the first page, reading down the page with wide eyes. Was this her journal.

"Lukey!" A voice rang through the house. Lucas swallowed and pushed the door open on the left side of Lauren's bedroom, stepping into the room he usually slept in after a long day's work. He hid the journal under a pillow, like it was a secret stash, and ran downstairs, a brunette beauty flying into his arms.

"Hello to you too Mary." He smiled down at her crookedly, draping one arm over her shoulders as they walked out. Two boys, about the age of thirteen, were squirting water guns at each other and laughing loudly while a girl, around fourteen, sat in the tree in the front yard, reading silently. The twins were Samuel and Joshua, his brothers and the girl was Ruth, his little sister who all three actually lived with Mike, unlike Lucas himself.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:03 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Gracie got the urge to ride so she walked back towards the house Bubba on her heels like old times. SHe saw a bunch of kids playing and she ignored them walking into the barn where she saw Lucas talking to a brunette. She walked to the stall where her four year old had been when she was last here. She smiled when she saw him.

"Hey, Baby." She smiled. he walked over and nudged her hand. She pulled him out and started tacking him up.

"You can't go riding alone." Lucas said walking over with the girl.

"Mind your own fucking buisness. This is my horse, I still have the papers on him. So fuck off." She said mounting him bareback without a bridle. The girl that was with him turned a bright red and she rolled her eyes. She leaned forward and the horse took off at a trot out of the barn wehre they broek into a full out gallop leaving the farm behind.

"LAUREL GRACIE HILL GET BACK HERE NOW!" SHe heard her dad yell.

"HELL NO!" SHe yelled back as she kept riding. Maybe he'd appreciate she didn't say worse, doubtful though.
Want a Readers crit???

The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous