z

Young Writers Society

Rebel Prison ~R~

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:50 am
Chupatoasta says...

With a sigh, Luke pulled out of the gas station and stopped at the feed and seed. "What are you doing?" Gracie asked, sticking her head out the window.

"Going to buy some dog food. Don't be an idiot, okay?" He growled, his mood changing the second he saw the two guys standing by a jeep with huge shocks. Gracie glared at him, pouting, and he shrugged before starting towards the store.

"Hey Luke Meister! Where ya goin'?" One of the guys called, recieving a glare. "Aw, come on man don't be like that. At least tell us who that fine thing is sitting in the passenger seat. Lord knows it can't be Virgin Mary." Luke glared and stopped, staring the two guys down as they strode over.

"She's Sheriff's daughter. It'd be best if you stayed away from her." Luke growled.

"Come on man, you know we don't bite." The shorter one grinned crookedly.

"Hard." The other one laughed, throwing a wink back at Gracie, who was watching the scene unfold.

"Just stay away, alright?" Luke growled before walking into the store.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

Gracie looked at the two guys and propped her feet up smiling to herself. Luke was still trying to protect her. They walked over and leaned against the window.

"Howdy." The shorter one smiled.

"You don't listen well." She replied with a smile.

"Never was my strong suit." He replied with a laugh, "I'm Billy." He said.

"Gracie." She replied. "And he's right, you best keep your distance."

"Oh, and why is that?" He asked.

"You couldn't handle me if you tried." She replied looking over at him with a smirk.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:09 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Hah, Billy sounds familiar :lol:*

"Oh, I'm sure I could." Billy grinned crookedly, working the charm. "So, what's a beautiful girl like you doing in a town like this?"

"My mom made me come out here cause I was a bad girl." Gracie smirked.

"Really? Well what if I said I like bad girls?" Billy grinned before Luke slapped his hand down onto the seventeen year old's shoulder.

"I'd say your shit outta luck, cause she's not allowed to date idiots." Luke could almost feel Gracie's glare on his back as he tossed the dog food into the back.

"What are you her dad or somethin'?" At this Lucas smirked.

"Nah, but he take you to jail for breakin' his laws." Billy snorted and rolled his brown eyes.

"Whatever, I'll see you 'round beautiful." He threw a grin back at Gracie, who grinned crookedly, the grin instantly fading at Luke's glare.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"What is dating me now against the law?" Gracie demanded as he got in the truck and pulled out.

"He isn't any good." Luke said.

"No, that kid is a big baby trying to act tough. He's cute though." She replied. "No harm in leading him on."

*oy*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"No harm? Okay then, when he shows up at the house tomorrow, you can see just how harmful leading him on can be Gracie." Lucas sighed and shook his head.

"My dad'll probably just shoo him away before he reached the property." At that Lucas snorted.

"You know, you dad told me not to say anything, but he, Susie, and my brothers and sister are going to Arkansas for a week to visit Susie's parents." Lucas ripped down a dirt road, flying down it faster and faster. He screeched to a stop in front of the farm before tearing into the long drive way and following the gravel up to the house.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:39 am
TNCowgirl says...

Gracie felt like she'd been slapped. "W-well I hope y'all have fun!" She replied getting out and slamming the door grabbing the bags of clothes and walking up to her room. She slammed the door and tossed her bags on the bed. When she'd slammed her door the door to Lucas' room swung open. She stormed over to close it and saw something laying on his floor. She gasped and ran over looking down at her journal. She picked it up just as the door opened and Lucas walked in. She looked over at him tears pooling in her eyes.

"I thought I could trust you!" She managed to choke out before running back to her room, slamming and locking the door, going and locking the other door, and then laying on her bed clutching the journal to her.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:22 am
Chupatoasta says...

Wait a minute, did she just lock the... He wasn't even going to Arkansas, so why'd she get all angry at him... oh crap. She found the journal. "Gracie, unlock the door! I can't get out!" And why was that? Because when Lucas had put the door up two years ago, he'd put the handle in backwards like an idiot, and was too lazy to fix it. He jiggled the handle, banged on the door, and even started yelling to Gracie.

After fifteen minutes though, he gave up. Lucas turned around, pressing his broad back to the wooden door, and slid down to the hardwood floor. "Gracie, I'm sorry I took your journal, but if it makes you feel any better, I didn't read any of it, I swear. Also, I'm not going to Arkansas either. I never go on these trips. You dad was going to ask if you wanted to go, so he told me not to say anything that would get you worked up before hand." He let out a sigh and took his cowboy hat off before leaning his head back against the door with a thud.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:36 am
TNCowgirl says...

Gracie crossed her arms and shook her head. "Why the fuck should I believe you?!" She demanded. "You had my journal! MY PERSONAL JOURNAL!"

"I didn't read it, I swear, and I don't know why I took it." He replied.

"You lied to me!" She yelled. She curled up tighter tears rolling down her face. She had trusted him, now she was back to square one. She was alone, again.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:43 am
Chupatoasta says...

"No Gracie! I'm not lying! I really and truthfully didn't read it!" He shouted back, the argument only escalading for the next thirty minutes.

Thirty minutes later, Lucas finally ripped his wallet out of his pocket and grabbed the emergency credit card out of it, pushing on the door as he slid the card in between the latch and the door frame. The latch clicked and Lucas threw the door open, seeing that Gracie's back was to him.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:49 am
TNCowgirl says...

Gracie burried her face in the pillow when the door opened. "GO AWAY!" She yelled at him.

"I didn't read it!" He growled.

"You took it from my room, for all I know your the same person that read my text messages!" She growled getting up and looking at him. "Leave me alone." SHe growled storming to her door and running to the barn.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:54 am
Chupatoasta says...

Was he supposed to follow her?

Of course he was!

With a growl, Lucas shot out after her, flying passed the twins, his little sister, Gracie's dad, and finally Susie, who smiled at him and shook her head. He let out a shout when Gracie shot out of the barn on her horse. Lucas shook his head and started running after her, running loudly as he ran. His white horse easily caught up with him, only galloping slowly, and Lucas threw himself off, speeding the horse up even faster until he was neck and neck with Gracie.

"Would you just listen to me?!"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:08 am
TNCowgirl says...

"NO!" She hissed. She stopped her horse and looked at him. "Lets get one thing straight, there is a reason you have a white horse I've a black. I'm the bad kid, ok. That's how it is. But also know this, I've no reason to trust anyone anymore. I had fun today, alot of fun and forgot that I wasn't letting myself trust. You just proved me I shouldn't trust anyone." She replied as she turned around and rode off.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:08 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Lucas just sat there for a few minutes on Blitz, his mind processing everything she said. Yeah, she was a bad kid, or at least the stuff she did made her seem like a bad kid, but that was no reason that she shouldn't trust anyone. She could always turn good. It's best to let girls have some space and let them calm down. He recalled Susie telling him that a while back, when he and Mary first got in a fight.

"But Gracie's nothin' like Mary." He reassured himself aloud, and shot off the direction Gracie had ran off to, easily picking up her trail.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:39 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Gracie stopped near a creek and dismounted laying down on the ground and sighing. She let the tears fall as she watched the water flow. She heard hoof beats and she growled low slashing at the tears on her cheeks.

"GO AWAY!" She screamed standing up and facing the rider.

"No." Lucas said dismounting. "We need to talk."

"NO we don't." She replied turning her back on him. "Just go away!"
Want a Readers crit???

Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar