z

Young Writers Society

Two Unlikely People

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:27 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aiden sauntered into his new school sith a half smirk on hi face. He had just moved to thi small crappy town. It hardly had anyone in it. He was used to the Broncs in New York. This was nothing. There was maybe a hundered people in the whole town. He glanced around at the incredibly smsll school. He grunted in discussed.

His dad had moved Aiden here because he was always getting in trouble. Aiden had sparkling hazle eyes that tended to draw the girls to him. He was very ripped because he worked out a lot and was in a gang in New York. He had sandy blod hair and wore a lot of blacks and greens.

As he was walking, he saw a gorgeous girl pass by him. He licked hi lips. Maybe this town wasn't going to be so bad after all. So many innocent young girls who wer just begging to be his.

"Hey gorgeous." He called out. "Got a name?"
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:37 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola walked down the hall way at school. She chewed on her lip as she walked. She hummed softly in her head as she walked.

"Hey, gorgeous, got a name?" Someone called from behind her. She froze. Was he talking to her. There wasn't any other girls walking around. She turned on her heels her arms crossing over her chest as she took the guy in. The first thing she noticed was the cocky way he stood. He was muscular, probably from working out, his eyes were a sharp green that made her heart flutter, she quickly calmed it as she looked at him.

"Talking to me?" She demanded.

"I don't see anyone else." He smirked.

"Oh, right, your the guy that just moved into town. From New York right?" She asked holding his stare with her blue eyes, people told her they looked like they had streaks of green in them. Her pitch black hair was pulled back in a pony tail like always and her thin, atheltic build stood it's ground.

"Yup, so you have heard about me." He smiled moving towards her. She squared off her shoulders a little. She had heard about him, and her mom had warned her that she wasn't sure she liked how he looked the only time she'd seen him. "I'm Aiden, whats your name, Beautiful."

"It's nice to meet you, Adien, but I don't flatter boys that think they can size me up like a piece of meat." She replied. "It might work on the girls back in the city, but wont' do you any good here." She turned on her heel and started off again. He was hott, no doubt, but he was cocky. Plus, her dad always said if a guy wasn't willing to play hard ball then he wasn't worth her time. She felt her heart sink, that was the reason she'd never had a boyfriend. She always played hard to get and they gave up.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:12 pm

He stood there stunned. He wasn't used to girls saying not to him. He never got shot down. He always got the girls he wanted. He kinda liked a challenge. He could sense this one wasn't going to give in so easily. He smiled as others started filing into the school. All the girls he saw seemed to be way uptight and innocent. What did they do in this town? Put allthe girls in a bubble and make sure they knew no one was to touch them until marriage? He almost felt sorry for the guys...Until he saw them. They were all cowboy gentleman. They were slightly preppy and had the same stuck up air that all the girls seem to have.

He groaned. This was torture. So he got in a little trouble. Okay...Maybe a lot. But did his dad really have to move him to this horrible place?

He made his way to Senior English and wasn't really surprised to find that half the class was in this one class. He smiled when he saw the pretty little black headed girl in the back. He was 6'5 and loved towering over her slight frame.

"Hey sweetie. This seat taken?" Aiden smiled sweetly, fixing her with his sexy eyes and body. Surely she couldn't be interested in any of the stupid other goody-two-shoes in the stupid town.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:43 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I'm gonna make this fun. :D ***

Sola looked up and frowned. "Yes." She replied as she looked back forward.

"I don't see anyone." He replied.

"My brother sits there. My best friend there, and then over here is my brother's best friend." She said pointing to the three seats closest to her. Just then her twin brother walked in and slipped into the seat that Aiden had been pointing to.

"Whose this Sola?" Haven asked from behind the guy. He was her best friend.

"The guy that moved from New York, he was looking for a seat." She replied. Colt, her brother, frowned as Bryan her brother's best friend sat in front of her Haven slipping into the seat on her other side.

"I'm Haven." Haven said looking at the guy and sticking his hand out.

**:D, if you want me to change it I will. :D **
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:44 am

*Lol! That was amazing!*

Aiden frowned. He normally didn't like brothers. They tended to be a bother. He got into several fights with brothers over their sisters...On the other hand...If he made this guy his best friend, maybe he'd have a shot with his sister. His eye gleamed mischeviously.

"Howdy. I'm Aiden. Kinda new in town and just trying to make friends. Your sister was kind enough to introduce herself to me."

Her brother gave the gorgeous creature a look and she had a glar on her face. She was just so delicious. He wanted her...Right now. He wanted to taste those pouty lips. He didn't know why...But he felt himself falling for miss prim and proper.

"So princess, how about the seat on the other side of ya? Would like work for you?" He heard a couple of soft giggles and knew a couple of other girls had spotted him and were interested. He'd check them out later. Right now he wanted this princess. Then after he was done with her he'd check out the other cute innocent girls who were lookig for a man with experience instead of the boys that they had in their town.

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:10 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Colt is my brother." She said pointing to Colt. "Haven's the best friend. And he's sitting on the other side of me. I'd say you could sit behind, but there isn't a seat there. But I'm sure there are plenty of other girls willing to let you sit next to them." She replied. Haven laughed making a sizzling noise.

"Oy, Sola, why must you be so mean." Haven smiled punching her arm. SHe rolled her eye as she batted his hand away.

"Oh, and don't call me princess." She replied crossing her arms and smiling at the guy.

***Night, I'll psot in the morning***
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:50 am

Aiden was starting to get slightly mad. He didn't like being denied.

"Whatever you say princess." He replied, flashing her a smirky smile. The teacher walked in and glared at him.

"Sir, there's a seat up at the front."

The students giggled and laughed. He figured they must starved for intertainment in this town. He winked at the girl...He migt actually have to bother learning her name.

"Nawh. I don't need it. Wasn't really planning on sticking around. Thanks though." he sauntered toward the door and walked right out of the room. He hadn't really planned on sticking around in anyways. There had to be somethig interesting to do in this small town.

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:13 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola smirked as he left the room. She shook her head as she turned her attention to the teacher. If she wanted to get out of this small town she had to get good grades. Haven slipped her the normal notepad that they kept their notes in.

I do believe you chased yet another one off

So? That's the point of playing hard to get is it not?

I guess. Either you chased him off, or gave him a challenge. He is a tad...snobbish, arogent

And if he calls me princess again I'll slap him.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 pm

*Lol. He's going to keep calling her princess. Do you ever watch or have you ever watched Gilmore Girls?*

Aiden wondered around the small town looking for something fun to do. Surely they had something to do out here. He saw a bar and smiled. Granted it was small and he was only 18, but back in the Broncs he used to drink a lot. He had tried smoking and wasn't really into it...But boy did he miss his beer. His dad had exploded when he found out and had tried to "punish" him. None of his dad's punishments really worked though, which is what finally landed them here.

Aiden sauntered in like he owned the place and smaller at the bartender. It was a sexy girl who was maybe 21 or 25. She had a slightly low cut shirt on and a mini skirt. He had a feeling that that made her a slut in this narrow minded town.

"Hey gorgeous. Can I get a beer?"

"Id."

"Welll...See...I left it at home on accident. But you can trust me...Right?" He looked at her with his deep eyes and she blushed.

"Do you have any money?" She asked in a softer sweeter tone.

"Of course." He handed her a twenty and she brought over two beers. They both just talked while he drank. When he was done he kissed her goodbye. Right outside was a cop. He froze. This was not good.

The cop came over and looked him up and down. "You're the new kid in town aren't ya?"

"Yes sir." He reaponded.

"How old are you?" The police man asked harshly. He had been warned by this young man's dad that there might be trouble. In fact, everyone in the town knew there was a huge green flashing neon sign over the boy's head saying danger. All parents had advised their girls to stay away.

"Uh...Well...uh..."

"Answer me boy!"

"Eighteen." Aiden said, squaring his shoulders. This wasn't the first time he had faced off with a cop.

"So...Drinking illegally and skipping school. Both of those are pretty heafty crimes around here."

The police man began to read this boy the riot act and placed handcuffs on him. He dragged him back to school, Aiden cursing the entire way.

The officer dragged him into class and glared at the teacher. "If you have anymore problems with him, just let me know."

"Hey, aren't you going to take the cuffs off?" Aiden demanded, not caring that he was in a room full of students...one of them that real cutie.

"Nope. Think I'll let you stay in them today. Maybe that'll teach ya. Come by the station AFTER school lets out and I'll remove them."

Aiden cursed and heard gasps from several of the girls. The cop gripped his shirt. "Look, your not in New York anymore, and around here, these girls deserve respect."

"If you ask me they've been put in a bubble for too long." Aiden retorted.

"Maybe. But they will stay that way. Especially my daughter!"

Aiden grinned. "Why don't you point her out to me so that I can be sure that I try to get her to like me."
The cop growled and swung at him. There were gasps from the other students. Aiden ducked. He was extremely good at street fighting. He had to be. He used the cuffed fists in front of him to hit the cop square on the jaw and saw blood start coming from his nose. He smirked until he heard a girl say daddy and run up to the front. He started in shock as princess tenderly touched her dad's face. He growled. That was just great. Just what he needed. What a perfect first day.

*If you don't like that, I can change it.*

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:06 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***No, I was thinking it'd be a great idea and hwen I saw you put that I grinned. :D That's fine if he calls her that, and no I've never seen that show.***

Sola looked at the guy in front of her eyes narrowed. She turned and looked at her dad. "Can I have the keys to his cuffs?" She asked. He looked at her then at Aiden. He pulled out the single key handing it to her. "Thanks." She stuck it in her pocket, kissed her dad's cheek then went and sat down.

"If you have any more problems, Mrs. Kyles, give me a call." Her dad turned and left as Sola sat in her chair the key in her pocket her eyes glaring as Aiden sat down. If he thought he'd get out of those cuffs any time soon he was sorely mistaken. Her dad would've let him out of them before she would.

"Whatcha going to do, Sola?" Haven whispered.

"I don't know yet, but he's gonna regret hitting my dad." She replied pulling the key out and attaching it to her necklace that hung beneath her jacket where no one but her could get it. SHe crossed her arms and glared at Aiden's back. Boy was she going to make him regret ever coming to her town.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Aiden sighed. He hated the feel of cuffs. It wasn't his first time experiencing them. They bugged the crap out of him. He sat there impatiently. He hadto talk to that girl. He knew she wouldn't forgive easily, but he had to try. The teacher drowned on and on and finally the bell rang. He let everyone file past and he stopped behind princess.

"Hey. I didn't mean to hit your dad. It's an instinct I picked up in New York. And in all fairness he swung at me first." he smiled and she just glared. He sighed. "Come on Princess. I don't want to be in this crappy town anymore than anyone wants me here. Cut me some slack, will ya? What do ya say, princess?"

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***I'm not used to people posting during the day. :P I'm glad someone is. :D How are you?***

"I told you not to call me princess!" She hissed turning and facing him. "And I couldn't careless about what habits you picked up in New York, this isn't New York. I'm of mind that until you figure that out I'm not letting you go."

"Ah, come on, Princess. Please, it won't happen again." He said walking swiftly along side her. "I swear."

"You smell like beer." She hissed. "Go to your next class and leave me alone." She walked a little faster but he kept pace.

"The cuffs, please take them off." He begged.

"I'd leave her alone." Haven said walking over. "A few hours with those on won't kill you and when Sola puts her mind to something she doesn't give in until she is ready. Your only doing yourself more harm by bugging her."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Aiden growled. "Look, if I could leave this horrible town, I would. I don't want to be here." He explained to Haven. He sighed and growled. HE couldn't really do anythig with these cuffs on. He needed to be outside...He needed to do something physical to get out his pent up anger.

*Sorry, all I got. I'm okay. Sick and single cause my bf broke up with me last Thursday...But yeah.*

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:52 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***I'm sorry, did you know I was dating? I was, then broke up wtih him. :'( I know how you feel. It SUCKS horribly. You'll be ok. He probably doesn't know what he lost.***

"Don't know what to say, bub, I don't got the key, Sola does." Haven replied wtih a shrug.

**ya, i've nothing I took a nap sense I was EXHAUSTED**
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:12 pm

"How can youstand it?!" He demanded.

"Stand what?"

"This town! Her! All the prim and proper stupid girls! It's driving me insane!!" He punched the wall and wasn't really surprised to see he had made a hole...Even with his hands cuffed.

The guy looked slightly impressed. "Dude!" He exclaimed.

"What? I do that all the time. I was part of a gang in New York. Got major street cred. It just takes a lot of time and dedication to really work up to the level I was at. I like doigthings. It's hard for me to sit still and pay attention. Which is why these cuffs are killing me!"

**How about they become really good friends and he's all impressed and stuff. And it just makes Sula even more mad! What'd ya say? XD*

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling