z

Young Writers Society

Two Unlikely People

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:48 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola was nervous with AIden driving her baby. SHe loved her car. She trusted him, but she LOVED her car. Even when her dad drove she was nervous.

"Yes." Lia replied from the back of the car. "Be nice, please Aiden. "

"I'm your brother, I'm supposed to be protective." Aiden replied. "Plus, this kid isn't off the hook yet."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:02 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aiden growled. He loved her car. It was so fun. Yet pulled up to school, and he walked in with Sola. He gently brushed her cheek and smiled. Another girl looked over at Aiden, checking him out. He didn't try to look, but he saw her. She desperately wanted him. He knew that look. He refused to give in to girls like that.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:26 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Sola grabbed Aiden's hand and pulled him towards the school. She felt her stomach turn as one of the head cheerleaders walk over. She moved closer to Aiden wanting to make sure the girl knew he was hers!

"Hey, your Aiden right?" The girl smiled ignoring SOla.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:33 am

Aiden nodded reluctantly. "Yeah...your all around reformed bad boy, thanks to my girlfriend, Sola." He put his arm around her protectively.

The head cheerleader looked her up and down then flipped her hair in a dissmissing attitude, like she found her lacking. "I'm sure your not getting what you need with her. She probably wouldn't even know how to take care of your needs." the cheerleader purred.

Aiden glared. Lia came up and squealed.

"Your the leader of the pack!!!! I want to be a cheerleader so bad."

Aiden felt like he was going to be sick.

"Who are you?"

"Amelia. But everyone calls me Lia. I'm Aiden's sister."
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:10 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola bit the inside of her lip not liking this.

"Alright, come on, we'll talk." The girl said smiling at Aiden and then leading Lia off. Sola's stomach plumited.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Aiden groaned. Why did his sister want to be a cheerleader? He put his arm around Sola as they walked to class. "I love you." He whispered in her ear, running his hand up and down her back sweetly.

110 Reviews

Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola leaned against him smiling. "I think I'm starting to really love you too." S he smiled. "Give me a little more time." He laughed and smiled.

"I understand, don't worry." He smiled kissing her forhead. She smiled up at him as they walked to her locker.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:18 pm

Aiden smiled and held her hand as he waited for her to get her books. He took them from her and carried them for her. Her friend walked in and seem slightly shocked to see them holdig hands.

110 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:07 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

"Amazing." Haven said with a smile. "Does your dad know?"

"Yes." Sola blushed. "He okayed it."

"Get out your history books, SOla's dad is getting soft!" Haven laughed. "Congrats for sure."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:48 am

Aiden laughed. "Yeah...I was extremely happy." He pulled her close. He couldn't stop worrying about his sister though. He glanced down the hall to see if he could see where she disappeared to. He shrugged and just kinda held Sola tight. She felt so good in his arms.

Then he saw his sister walking down the halls in a short revealing cheerleading outfit. He growled as many of the guys turned and stared, including her "boyfriend." He seemed to like her outfit the best. Aiden's hands subconciously tightened as he growled and glared. He was going to kill er! Then the other cheerleader, the older one stepped out around her. This was going to be interesting...

110 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:11 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Aiden....can't....breath!" Sola gasped. He let go of her and she turned to face him. "Deep breath."

"No." He growled.

"Yes, deep breath." He replied arms crossed. "That cheerleader is only doing this to try and get to you. That's all she wants."
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:44 am

Aiden took a deep breath. "It's more than that. She wants me...I've seen it so many times. Wmshe won't be happy until I'm hers and will do anything to get me!" He groaned. "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to get so worked up."

110 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:46 am
TNCowgirl says...

"It's fine. Your a good big brother." Sola smiled. "Don't worry."

"***OY****"
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Aiden sighed. "I know I am...but she's my sister. I worry abou her a lot. Speaking of which, how's your brother taking us dating? Is he okay with it?"

110 Reviews

Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:43 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"He's more likely to let up then dad would." She smile.
Want a Readers crit???

I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus