z

Young Writers Society

Two Unlikely People

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:03 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola looked up and rolled her eyes. "Um, Carrie, that's my boy." Sola said looking at the girl with a slight smirk on her face. Carrie looked over at her and rolled her eyes.

"Like your dad would let you date anyone, let alone him." Carrie replied.

"He is, so hands off." Sola replied.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:12 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Carrie smirked then bent down and kissed him hard.

Aiden's eyes widened and he shoved hard, dislodging Carrie. He whiped his mouth off in disgust. "What the hell? I'm dating SOLA! I love her. Now back off!"
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola gritted her teeth as Carrie got up and glared. "You'll regret that, both of you." She huffed before walking off. Sola glared at her retreating back as teh teacher walked in.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Adien pulled Sula down next to him, furious. he couldn't believe that girl would do that! He was so mad. He started kissing Sula's neck, trying to forget Carrie.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Sola giggled a little then pulled free. "You're going to get us in trouble." She said softly kissing his lips. "Relax."

'Class!" The teacher said clearing her throat. Sola took her seat holding Adien's hand.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 am

Aiden felt his anger boiling. For some reason, it was the old him, the feared him. He didn't know why his anger was getting the best of him now. It was just a stupid girl!!! But he felt like he was going to explode. He couldn't stay here. He felt suffocated. He took his hand out of Sula's. He would leave as soon as the bell rang for the next class....

110 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola looked over at Aiden and frowned. "You ok?" She whispered. He just stared forward and she frowned.

*Tears*
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:52 am

The bell Rand and Aiden bolted from his seat. He could hear Sula trying to talk to him but it hardly even register. I was running for the door. He bumped into a football player.

"Watch it!" Tom yelled.

Aiden glared. Tom grabbed him and tried to pin him against the lockers. Aiden swung at him and hit him hard. The guy got knocked off. But he wouldn't stop. And suddenly fir was coming from his hands.

"DON'T MESS WITH ME!" Aiden yelled. Then he was gone.

110 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:22 am
TNCowgirl says...

Sola watched him and frowned. What was with him. She frowned. What had happened to him. Where had the fire come from? She ran after where he had gone.

"AIDEN!" She screamed looking around. Where was he.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:46 am

Aiden heard her, but wasn't sure he wanted to go back. He ran a hand through his hair. This place was deserted. He needed to really get away. He grabbed his mustang and drive it up to the school. He looks at Sula.

"Get in."

Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy