z

Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed May 12, 2010 3:57 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Kara looked in Creed's eyes, trying to find whatever she seemed to be looking for. With a sigh, she looked away, looking around his room. "My mind's a jumbled mess Creed. Even I wouldn't begin to know." She answered honestly, puckering her lips before slowly runnning her tongue over them, hoping to moist them a little.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu May 13, 2010 1:49 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Creed nodded as he watched her lick her lips. He looked away, they were way to tempting and she was probably still mad at him, but just to scared to admit it.

"Whats wrong?" She asked. He looked at her surprised and shrugged.

"Nothing is wrong." he replied hoping his dad would get there. He didn't know if he'd be able not to try and kiss her. He had to stay focused, she hated him he had to remmeber that.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 14, 2010 12:37 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Kara creased her eyebrows, and sat up in bed, crawling over to Creed until she was gazing him in the face. "Something's wrong, you look... disturbed." She puckered her lips a little, unknowingly.

Creed looked away. "I-it's nothing!" He boomed, causing Kara to jump. "I'm sor-" Before he could finish his sentence, Kara softly kissed his bottom lip, smiling and pulling away slowly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2010 1:58 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Creed sat there his mouth open just a little. "Wh-I- Aren't you mad at me?" He asked confused.

"I was." She replied with a small smile at him. He just looked at her surprised. "You don't believe me?"

"You told me to leave 'your town'." He replied. "honestly it's my town, but that's beyond the point."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed May 19, 2010 2:04 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

"I was mad," Kara admitted, honestly. "And I'm sorry. I really had no reason to go off on you. I'm sorry." Hereyes filled with tears. I'm so, so sorry." She frowned, her bottom lip quivering, and looked away, eyes brimming with tears.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu May 20, 2010 2:18 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Creed didn't know what to do. He didn't want to deal with a crying girl, he didn't know how to. He cupped her face in his hands and then looked her in the eyes. "Don't cry, please don't cry." He said brushing the tears away not knowing what else to say. "What can I do to make you stop crying?!"
Want a Readers crit???

attempting foot extraction
— Mea