z

Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:29 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"Kara-Leigh Rae Woods! Wake up, Yasmin is here!" Kara-Leigh pushed herself up in her bed, blinking her blue eyes tiredly. Sure enough, Yasmin's sleek Cadillac was in the drive, loud music thumping from inside. A manicured hand reached out of the window, waving at Kara's tired form.

With a small whine, Kara walked over to her dresser, pulling out her bathing suit and a pair of board shorts. She slipped into the perfectly tiled shower, bathing and washing her hair before stepping out with a small yawn. She brushed her teeth lazily, accidentally swallowing some mouthwash in the end, and pulled her hair up into a messy bun. She put some waterproof make up on and finally slipped into her bathing suit.

She pulled on her board shorts and a red tank top before running down stairs and out the door.

**Yeah, I'll have to get my picture in a bit. Sorry for the shortness. I'll be back in an hour or so. Open house sucks balls. :D**
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:48 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Ok, so what do we do about Creed being a vamp and it being summer? I've an idea, tell me if it doesn't work.***

Creed sat on his bed listening to the sounds from the Wood house. He smiled when he heard Kara get up and get ready. He was guessing she was going swimming, everyone else was.

"Stalking again?" His mom laughed when she walked in. He glared at her and got up walking over to his dresser and pulling out a bathing suit.

"Shut up." He snapped as he walked towards the bathroom. She was in front of him in a second.

"Do not talk to me like that, Creed." She hissed her eyes getting dark. She was a vampire, and because of her he had amazing hearing, sense of smell, and the only thing he enjoyed eating was blood. Sadly she couldn't go out except for at night.

"Sorry." He pushed past her and walked in the bathroom and got dressed. He walked down the stairs with her on his heels. THe one bad thing about having a vampire for a mother was that she hovered to much for his liking during the day unless his dad was home to entertain her, but at night he never saw her.

His dad was sitting at the table looking over a paper, trying to be normal. Creed never got his dad, why he would read the paper. But whatever floated his boat.

"Creed was stalking again." His mom said slipping onto his dad's lap and smiling like a little child. Creed rolled his eyes. Sometimes he wondered how old she was. His dad grinned, an evil chilling grin. It was thanks to his dad that he could go outside during the day. The demon blood that flowed through mixed with teh vampire inside of him made him one of a kind and deadly as hell, least that is what his parents said. He rolled his neck before catching the bagel his dad threw at him.

"Are you kidding?" He hissed throwing it back at his laughing dad. "The shit that amuses you two is stupid. I can't believe how low your IQ's are." He yanked open the fridge and grabbed a glass of blood drinking it before his mom could get it from him. He licked his lips and smiled.

"Where are you going?" His dad asked.

"To have me some fun." He replied as he pulled his wife beater (a shirt if you didn't know) on and then grabbing his helmet. "See you." He walked outside and got on his bike speeding off towards the lake that everyone went to.

When he got there he parked his bike and looked around. There she was sitting out on a dock with her friend, Yasmine, he caught her looking his way and he smiled a little before pulling his wife beater off and setting it on the bike with his helmet and then walking to the lake and jumping in.

***his bike- http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2403/158 ... 14e059.jpg I've got bball practice tonight, I won't be back until after 9***
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:31 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Aw, sucks for me then I guess :(**

^_^ That's Kara-Leigh! :D

Kara smiled softly over at Creed Donovan, her next door neighbor, and waved weakly. He was so amazingly cute. Actually... hot fit him better. Kara couldn't help but stare when he stripped his upper body of his white wife beater, showing his tight, yummy abs. "Kare, you okay?" Yasmin chortled at Kara's bashful expression once she was caught staring. "Don't worry. I'm not going to tell your parents." Yasmin rolled her eyes and Kara smiled sweetly.

The reason Yasmin had said that was simple. Kara-Leigh Rae Woods was forbidden from even speaking to Creed Donovan, or simply known around their small southern town as the bad boy. The one all the girls wanted, but never got because he put off this aura that he was too dangerous for them. Creed was completely unattainable for any girl.

And it was as simple as that.

"Get in the water already Kare-Bear!" A laughing dark-haired boy swimming in the water from below Yasmin and Kara smiled cheekily.

"Screw off, Josh! She doesn't want to get in the water after your sick ass jumped in!" A girl with choppily cut hair dyed vibrant colors walked over, taking a drag of her cigerette. This girl was Layla. She dropped out of school in tenth grade and since then, had made a killing owning her dad's diner. "Hi honey!" She giggled, looking down at Kara, who snorted in laughter and looked away when Layla sat down.

Two hands suddenly grabbed Kara's ankles, causing her to scream as whoever it was pulled her into the water.

*UUGGHHHHH*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:26 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed smiled when he heard her yell before she plunged in the water next to him. He saw her eyes flash open and then reconition flash over her face. He put his hand to his lips and acted like he blew a kiss before taking off in the water. He knew how much fun it was to make girls want to know more about him. He surfaced a few feet away and pulled himself up on a floating dock before he shook his hair out and ran his hand through it.

He glanced towards where she had surfaced and smiled a little as she steadied her breathing.

***UGH***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:44 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Kara laughed softly and grabbed onto the top of the dock Yasmin and Layla were laughing hysterically on. Her tank top was soaked, and she had hoped to keep that dry so she'd be able to change before going home. Pulling herself up, she noticed all the eyes on her, and she stuck her tongue out at everyone, giggling softly. Her face was still flushed from her brief encounter with Creed Donovan. Why had he pulled her in and not Layla or Yasmin? Was he picking on her or something? After all, both of her friends were much, much prettier than her. Or at least that's what she thought.

Creed Donovan was staring at her, a smirk planting on his sculpted-by-God lips. God, the way he had made Kara's heart flutter when she stared into his green eyes was like nothing else. "-oming?" She just barely caught the end of Yasmin's words.

"Huh?" She asked softly, turning her gaze to the Latino girl.

"You're so stupid!" Yasmin accused playfully. "I was asking it you were going to come to Brooke Shire's party tonight. You know, tell your parents your staying at my house and then we'll head over to the Shire's estate." Kara shrugged. If she told her parents that, she wasn't lying, right? She really was going to go to to Yasmin's.

"Hey, Kara-Leigh, Creed Donovan is giving you quite a run down." When Kara looked up, she met his eyes, sapphire melding into emerald. Wow. Letting out a dreamy breath that made her friends laugh, Kara made up her mind, and dove into the water, swimming the short distance to the floating dock underwater.

"That wasn't very nice." She smiled crookedly once she pushed some wet, blond hair out of the way of her ice blue eyes.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:59 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed smiled down at her. So vunlerable she was. "Ah, but when have I known to be nice?" He asked as he laid on the doc so that his face was a few inches from her's.

"Uh, never." She replied with a smile that made his heart flutter.

"Right. So why would you expect any less of me." He replied as he let his hand push some hair from her face. "You do have pretty eyes." He smiled and then jumped up and into the water behind her.

**UGH I'm so brain dead :'( **
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:26 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Haha, so vulnerable she was? Sounds all Yoda-ish! :D**

Kara couldn't retain the blush that danced its way across her cheeks. When his head resurfaced she smiled softly and pulled herself onto the floating dock, perching on it smoothly. "You do too." She admitted, laughing softly to herself, "And one heck of a voice." She suddenly gasped, covering her face, flustered. "You weren't suppossed to hear that! Erase it from your memory!" She giggled sheepishly, a scarlet tint prominent against her cheeks.

*UGH*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:43 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed laughed as he looked at her treading water. The red that cressed her cheeks smelled wonderful. He swam over where she was and looked up at her. "Why should I erase it?" He asked. Her cheeks flared red and he smiled looking around, all eyes were on them. "Ah, we're making a skeptical, I better leave before someone things your involved with the bad boy."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:07 pm
Chupatoasta says...

The scarlet of Kara's cheeks quickly faded after hearing that. She didn't want him to go. Really, she didn't and it surprised even her. She glanced up, seeing that sure enough, everyone was staring at them. "I guess so," she sighed, rather disappointed, and slipped back into the water. Her eyes drifted over to Yasmin and Layla, who were both staring at her antipatedly. "You know Brooke Shires. Right? Lives two streets down from the local high school?"

"Yeah," he smiled crookedly, dimples appearing.

"He's having a party. Why don't you come?" She smiled softly, cocking her head to the side slightly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:20 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Creed looked over her face and smiled. "We'll see."

"Please." She smiled.

"I might show, no promises. Now go on, good girl, get back with teh right people." He winked at her before smiling and rolling over so the sun washed over his face and chest. He loved the sun more then anything. He smelled her swim away, and then a few minutes later smelled her parents. He sat up and looked towards the parking lot and saw them looking around. He dove in the water and swam to the shore before grabbing a towel and drying off, dropping it back where it had been before. He walked towards his bike, passing them, he smiled at the glare he recieved from both.

"Good afternoon." He smiled dipping his head. Her mother seemed to gasp and he smiled before walking ot his bike and getting on it, they had turned and looked at him. He pulled his helmet on, looked passed them to Kara before reving the engine and tearing out of the parking lot.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara watched him go from her spot in front of Yasmin, out of her parent's view. He was a-ma-zing, and nothing could change that, even if he had the title of being a bad boy. Yasmin snorted at her and she giggled softly, sticking her tongue out. Her dad suddenly laid on the horn and she sighed, pulling herself the rest of the way onto the dock before jogging over to her parents. "Hi Daddy. Hi Mama." She smiled softly, moving some hair out of her face.

"Kara, you weren't talking with that Donovan boy, were you?" Kara shook her head quickly, knowing the consequences of her even smiling at him.

"No ma'am, I wasn't. Hey, can I spend the night at Yasmin's with her and Layla?" Her mother's face twisted in disgust at Layla's name. "We wanted to go see that new movie with Adam Sandler and the two kids." She smiled softly.

"Okay, you can... but it's time for lunch, so come on home, then you can shower and get ready for the rest of the day." Kara sighed, but got into the car slothily, waving goodbye to her best friends before her father pulled out and sped towards home.

~

After her late lunch, Kara jumped into the shower, washing quickly before wrapping a towel around her body and walking out into her bedroom, not realizing that not only Creed was home, but that her blinds were open.

**UGHHHHH Moi head hurts :( **
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:52 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***I know how that is***

Creed smiled as he sat across from his window in the shadows. He loved the shadows as much as the sun. He sat there for a few minutes as she got dressed before he got into the shower himself and got dressed in his favorite outfit (The one that is in the pic) and then walked down the stairs grabbing another glass of blood as he looked around for his mom. It wasn't dark so she should've been around.

"Hey, sweetie. Where are you going?" She was in a good mood, probably had her feel of blood already. She normally waited to go hunting, said she loved fresh blood.

"Where'd you get the human?" He asked when he smelled it for the first time. He walked into the the living room and saw the corpse. "Dad is going to be furious!"

"It's a homeless scoundrel." She shrugged. "I just put him out of his missory." She shone with the glow of a fresh feed and he shook his head. She looked no older then him. He ahd hit the age where he stopped aging. IT was only because of his father he was even there, able to be there.

"Thanks for sharing some for me." He rolled his eyes. "i'm going for a ride."

"Where?"

"A party, don't even think about coming and crashing it." He said firmly.

"Fine."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:11 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Sorry, I had a lot of stuff to do**

Kara jogged downstairs, pushing a lock of hair out of her face. She was wearing her party clothes, since they weren't anything inappropriate. "Bye Mama, Daddy." She called sweetly before grabbing her keys and walking out to her Jeep Cherokee. When she sat down in the leather seats she let out a sigh of relief. She'd done it.

Yanking out of her driveway, she sped towards the Shires' estate, a bright smile on her face. Creed had left before her, so hopefully he was there and not out doing something illegal, or anything like that.

Clothes

*Sorry, I've got to take a shower
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:16 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed stood in the corner of the house where the party was watching the teenagers. He smiled when he saw Kara walk in. Slowly he walked around the room until he was behind her.

"I was worried you would bale." He said softly in her ear. She jumped spinning around.

"Why would I? I was the one that invited you." She replied, he could hear her heart still pounding loudly in her chest.

"I don't know, I scare people." He smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:16 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara let out a laugh, quickly covering her mouth as the blood rushed to her cheeks. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to laugh... I just... just think that's odd that someone's scared of you. Wait! I didn't mean it like that. People are scared of your title, but I'm sure if you let someone get to know you, they wouldn't be so scared of you. Oh god, I'm rambling now. See, I do that when I'm uber nervous." She blushed when he laughed softly.

"So, you're saying your not scared of me?" A playful smile made its way across his amazing lips.

"Scared, no... Intimidated... just a little bit." She smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck.

**Should he like, have a reaction to crosses? Just wondering, since I don't want to make him a Twilight-stereotypical vampire. Thank god he doesn't SPARKLE in the sunlight**
George Bernard Shaw

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe