z

Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:45 am
TNCowgirl says...

**We already described her as a she. But you can bring in another one. :D **

"Shit." Creed hissed under his breath. "Why are you here, Tyrant?" He growled.

"Sea and Koral asked for help, told me all about the two of you." Tyrant smiled walking over. "Such a pretty little human, from what Koral says she is just like Carolina. But you always do fall for the humans that will only break that cold heart of yours."

"I thought you were dead." Creed growled.

"No, sorry, I have more lives then you would believe. Made a few deals in my life time I have." Tyrant laughed. "I'm sure that girl's flesh tastes heavenly."

"You'll never find out." Creed growled.

"Oh, but aren't you leaving town after you rid it of my sisters? You never said anything about me." Tyrant laughed.

"I said I was going to leave when I made it safe again. But now that you are alive it never will be!" Creed hissed before jumping on him and slamming him back against a tree. "You ever threaten her again and I'll kill you and every time you come back I'll kill you again until you've no more lives." He said in a low tone so Kara couldn't hear.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:37 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara watched, with wide eyes, as Creed slammed Tyrant back against a tree, her mouth slightly agape. The only thing running through her mind was the simple, three letter word, W-O-W. Wow. As she watched, the little exchange, Kara didn't notice the two women who were coming at her until she was in their grasp.

Koral grinned at her, standing on one side of her, and Sea did the same on the other side, her hand gripping the back of Kara's neck. "Go limp like a little puppy, mutt. You know you want to. Sea grinned, tightening her grip on Kara's neck, which made Kara's knees wobble a little.

"You might want to watch out for your girl though, Creed my friend, cause there's more than just me here." She heard the other man growl before Creed was thrown back at a blinding speed, crashing into the old, abandoned Feed 'n Seed.

To Kara's terror, Tyrant appeared before her, Sea, and Koral, one of his hands grabbing both of her wrists and one gripping the back of her neck. Sea and Koral took position in front of him while Creed recovered. "Come on then Creed, lets see whatcha got." Tyrant growled before nibbling the side of Kara's neck, which made her wince and grimace as he moved down to her should, his teeth sinking into her flesh, which made her scream loudly and drop down her her knees quickly, Tyrant letting out a thread of laughter which he bit her shoulder harder, his teeth like razor blades.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed smelled her blood and growled low in his throat flying at unhumanly speed ramming into Koral and Sea and throwing them to the side like rag dolls. He grabbed Tyrant by the neck.

"Don't ever touch her again!" He growled his fist shifting into a sword and slamming into Tyrant's neck. Tyrant disappated away and he turned to Sea and Koral his eyes glowing pitch black.

"Creed, relax ok. Come on, just relax, we didn't mean any harm!" Koral whimpered backing away.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:03 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara stared down at the ashes before her, the only thing left of that merma, Tyrant. He'd seemed so strong compared to Kara and Creed had destroyed him in just seconds. Mere seconds! A glint in the ashes caused Kara to reach for them, and, after sifting through them she found a small vial, filled with something that appeared to be blood. She put it in her pocket and stuggled to her feet, aware of the sheering pain that started at her neck and ended at her elbow. Blood dripped down her arm and off her finger tips but she ignored it. She quickly hobbled after a searing Creed, and when she was close enough, she wrapped her arms around his torse, not caring about the fact he was bleeding.

"Creed, stop. They're gonna leave. Please just stop." She breathed, feeling his tense muscles slowly relax. "Please." She breathed before falling limp against his back as darkness ensued.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:41 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed hissed as the other two took off and ran. He spun around catching the limp Kara and then running home. She had lost alot of blood. ALOT! His dad smelled them before they got there. He could hear his mom complaining about being locked in the basement as he went to his dad's office.

"Tyrant?" His dad asked. Creed nodded as he gently laid her down. He knew he needed to keep from breathing. He'd lost control once already. "Is he dead?" Creed nodded again pushing some hair out of Kara's face.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2010 12:42 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara looked up at Creed and his dad as they conversed, her shoulder still spurting blood. Creed's dad was about to get to work, when he gasped, and the bleeding stopped. Creed followed his father's gaze, and Kara did the same, daring a look as the cuts began to heal themself. At the sheer sight of that, Kara felt even more light-headed, and blacked out.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 1:13 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I'm lost***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 1:24 am
Chupatoasta says...

^^ I thought you would be since we haven't written on this since forever! But, Kara's a werewolf, remember? She just doesn't know it, since she inherited from her grandfather, after it skipped her father.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 1:32 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Right. :D **

Creed frowned as he looked at his dad. "I wasn't wrong about her." He said. His father shook his head.

"She'll want an explanation when she wakes up." His dad said. "I need to leave."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 1:47 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara slowly opened her eyes, looking around the room. It wasn't the room she passed out in... She noticed the plush feeling under her, and realized she was on a bed... more than likely, in Creed's room. "You feeling better?" His familiar, intoxicating voice asked.

Kara smiled softly at him as he sat down on the bed. "A little." She smiled weakly. "Wh-what happened?"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 1:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

"You got bit." He replied as he brushed hair out of her face.

"Am I infected?" She asked worry clouding her eyes.

"No, you don't need to worry about being infected." He smiled at her.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 2:55 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara smiled softly, then looked over at her shoulder, which was completely devoid of any sutures or clean cuts. "H-how'd it heal so quickly?" She asked loudly, slightly bewildered, but still a little weak. She closed her eyes quickly, to keep from getting dizzy, and blinked a couple of times.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 4:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed frowned and ran hand over his face. "You aren't human." He replied. She laughed looking at him.

"Nice joke, but really."

"I'm serious, you aren't human, I couldn't tell because some how you have been able to mask the scent so well, but Kara you aren't a human." He replied. She just stared at him shocked.

"Then wh-what am I?" She asked.

"A shapeshifter, well a wearwolf in other words. But really werewolves are extremely violent, shapeshifters aren't, they just have one form they shift to. But wolves, they aren't human in any sense of the word at all." He replied.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 4:36 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kara sat up slowly, painfully and stared at Creed. "Wh-what do you mean? I'm a shapeshifter, but a werewolf?" She asked and Creed nodded slowly. Now it all made since! Her father keeping her from seeing her grandparents, keeping her away from horror movies, and anything that provoked that fantasy-like thinking. Kara blinked her eyes slowly, still disbelieving to the whole thought of it.

"My dad'll explain it better when he gets in. He's probably already contacted the person you got the trait from." Also known as Papaw, she thought gently.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue May 11, 2010 1:11 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Creed watched her face as she processed it. "Ok, so what do we do until they get back?" She asked.

"It shouldn't be long unless the community where your kin lives doesn't trust him. But they should." Creed sat down in a chair and looked at her. "What are you honestly thinking right now, Kara?"
Want a Readers crit???

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien