Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:29 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

~Chupatoasta~

“Katherine, come on, wake up. The plane’s landed.” Katherine Louise Griffin opened her dark green eyes slowly, soon looking up and meeting her mother’s warm brown. “Well good morning darling,” her mother smiled softly, pushing a lock of Katherine’s chocolate brown locks out of her face and behind her ear. Katherine yawned softly and smiled before she blinked her eyes a couple times and stood up.

“Morning mum.” Katherine laughed softly, following her mom off the plane in a lazy, and worn out fashion. Her mother laughed at her as they neared her father, who held their bags in one hand and a large Kangal puppy in the other. Katherine smiled softly at him, taking the dog from him as she walked passed, dragging her feet out of the airport.

Two hours of driving later Katherine and her parents pulled up to a white, two story house with a privacy fence around the back and a pool. Katherine's eyes widened as she slid out of her seat, ignoring the moving truck that they were going to be busy with all day, and walked towards the house, studying every outside aspect of it. "You like it?" Her father asked with a grin, hands on his hips proudly.

"Like it? Dad this is amazing!" Katherine grinned, letting the puppy out of her arms and taking a few steps back before whistling. "You sure know how to pick 'em." She smiled cheekily. Her father chuckled deeply and shook his head, walking back towards the car. "Mum! Look at this house! It's huge!" Katherine grinned wildly, looking around for her mother.

"Just a minute! I'm talking!" Katherine's gaze turned in the direction her mother's Aussie accent came from, seeing her mother talking animatedly with another woman. Katherine smiled crookedly and jogged over, her puppy, Asper, bouncing behind her. "Katherine, this is Mrs. Thompson. She lives right down the street and has a son your age. Once he and his friends get home they're going to help move us in."

"Hello," Katherine smiled softly, sticking her hand out.

"Hi Katherine!" The woman gushed, her arms suddenly thrown around Katherine. "I've been talking to your aunt and she hasn't stopped talking about you!" Katherine could help but blush in embarrassment.

~TN~

Stone pulled his pick up in the neighbors drive way as he piled out with five of his friends. They walked up to the door as his mom walked out.

"Here are five willing, strong friends." He said as she led them inside. He saw the new family, first thing that caught his eyes was their daughter. She was hott, no doubt.

"Stone, this is the Griffin Family. Their daughter Katherine...." He didn't hear the other names as he just listened. They soon got to work moving things. He tried to bump into Katherine as much as he could whenever he could.

~Chupatoasta~

Katherine huffed, glaring at the neighbor's son as he ran into her for what seemed like the hundredth time. She juggled the box in her hands and took the stairs two at a time, dropping the box on the ground. The guy was good looking, really good looking, but Katherine had already gotten annoyed after he'd made her drop boxes the first few times. In truth, even if he was undeniably hot, Katherine was already annoyed. Casper whined at her feet, his curled tail wagging quickly. Katherine smiled, bending down and picking him up. She felt eyes on her when she came up and turned around.

"Can I help you?" She cocked an eyebrow at the neighbor's son who was leaning in her doorway with a box in his hands.

"Yeah, um, where do you want this box?" Katherine walked over to him, reading the words on the top of the box.

"Well, judging by what the box says, I'm guessing the bathroom." She smirked, shaking some hair out of her eyes. "Excuse me," she stepped around him easily.

"I'm Stone," the guy called. Katherine smirked, an idea brewing in her head.

"And I'm not single." She lied, stepping back outside to grab another box.

~TN~

Stone laughed. Like that had ever stopped him before. He grabbed another box and hurried after her after making sure they were supposed to go to the same room.

"Liar." He smiled. "From what I hear you just moved across country, and you've never been here before. I doubt you're still dating someone."

"Why not? Cause you wouldn't be able to keep a long distance relationship going so no one else can?" She asked with a smirk.

"Ouch, got me on that one." He said smiling. "I wouldn't want to. Distance is something no one can survive."

~Chupatoasta~

"Oh yeah? Well, my boyfriend and I can. We're not like everyone else." Katherine smirked at how large this lie was growing. Stone's eyebrows rose in disbelief.

"Really?" He asked, laughing when Katherine nodded once, glaring up at him. "What's his name?" Shit.

"His name's Steven." Katherine was surprised at the fact she'd chosen to use her best friend's name. Steven was a cool guy. He lived in Australia, surfed, and was so sweet. There was one thing that kept he and Katherine from dating. Steven was homosexual. Still though, he was her best friend.

"Seriously?" Stone asked, smirking. Katherine didn't feel to sure of herself, but nodded anyway.

~TN~

Stone watched her face. "Well, if that is the way it is, sweetheart." He turned and walked ot get another box. SHe was lying, he could tell by the slight hesitation, the eye contact. HIs mom being a shrink wasn't all bad.

"Dude, she's hot." One of the guys said. He nodded.

"Ya, but no good." He replied as he grabbed a box.

"Oh, so you can't land her?" Another laughed. He looked up.

"If I wanted to I could." He replied.

"Your on, I say you can't."

"FIne then."

~Chupatoasta~

Katherine let out a loud sigh, dropping onto her finally finished bed in her finally finished room. She had unpacked, decorated, and everything while the guys moved the furniture into the game room and living room. "Katherine!" Her left eye flew open and she glared at her open door.

"You've got to be kidding me." She sighed, rolling off her bed and walking into the living room that was finally finished. "Yes ma'am?" She sighed, turning to her mother and the neighbor, who were both smiling brightly. Her mother asked her what she thought of it, and she nodded. "It's great. Really."

"Okay, well, I need you to go with Stone and pick up some lunch from Subway. He's taking his friends home, and since you know what your father and I always get, I figured it'd be easier to send you then write a list." Katherine pulled a face-palm, slapping her hand onto her face.

"Okay. We'll be back later then." With that she stepped out of the house. Katherine knew better than to argue with her mother, even if she was in a great mood she could turn all Medusa in a matter of a few simple words. Katherine walked over to the truck in the driveway, seeing three guys up front and three in the back. "Where do I sit?" She asked boredly, leaning down on the open window as she stood on the step-up bar.

~TN~

Stone glanced in the back. "Kent, move to the back, she can squeeze up front in the middle. He could see the irritation on her face as Kent moved to the back and she climbed in and sat between him and Ceder, his second hand man. Ceder looked at her and smiled a little. He was a tad shy.

"I'm Ceder." he said sticking out hsi hand. She took it and shook it before putting her hand back in her lap.

"Katherine." She replied.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Kitty." He said looking forward his arms crossed like always. Everyone said he was Stone's body guard. He was the head line men, and did act like he was Stone's body guard. He gave nicknames and once he gave you one there was no getting rid of it.

~Chupatoasta~

Katherine resisted the urge to face-palm and instead threw her head back in exasperation. "I thought I left that name in Australia," she whined, rubbing her temples. They stopped in front of a house, one of the three guys in the back climbing out after saying he'd see them all Monday.

"Wait you lived in Australia?" Ceder smirked, looking over. Katherine nodded, looking over at him through the corner of her eye. "My brother and I surf there during the summer. Over near Byron Bay."

"Byron Bay? That's where I moved from!" Katherine grinned.

"Really?" The next half hour was consisted of Katherine and Ceder talking about surf in different places of Australia, Ceder's being Coffs Harbour, the same as Katherine's. "Where do you surf the most at Coffs? Crescent Head or Port Macquarie?" Katherine laughed loudly and shook her head.

"Neither. It's too packed with tourists, no offense. But there's a spot right in the middle that all the locals know about." She grinned as they pulled up in front of a sub sandwich shop.

"You'll have to show me sometime. Maybe you can come with my brother and I next time." Katherine nodded, a smile on her face.

"Definately." She grinned, alarmed when the door slammed. Stone was huffing as he walked into the sub shop, causing Katherine to raise an eyebrow. She shook her head and slid out of the driver's side door, racing Ceder inside and sliding to a stop beside Stone. "What's with you?" She sneered, glaring up at him and his bad attitude.

~TN~

"Nothing." Stone replied as he ordered the food for his family. Ceder ordered his food after Katherine did. They got the big order and put it in the back of the truck and then they all sat up front again. Stone turned the radio on just loud enough to hear so if they wanted to talk again they could. He was pissed though because Ceder was getting her to like him, but Stone couldn't. He hadn't been surfing except for the one time he had gone with Ceder and his brother the year before.

~Chupatoasta~

Katherine turned to Stone, whose eyes were on the road. She had been awfully rude to him, and didn't even know the guy. "So what do you do? Any hobbies like surfing?" She smiled childishly, picking a chip out of her bag before sticking it in her mouth. "Yeah, I'm a fat chip eater, get over it," she smirked playfully, the chip in her mouth. Stone's eyebrow cocked and he shook his head.

"I've only surfed a couple times. I play football though. Ceder and I play for the high school. You're going to Abbeyville High right?" Katherine nodded once, smiling again. "Okay, then yeah, we're the captain and co-captain of the football team."

"That's cool. I do basketball and volleyball when it comes to sports other than surfing." Katherine ate another chip.

~TN~

"Sweet." Stone pulled back up into her house and cut the engine grabbing most of hte bags as Ceder grabbed the rest and then walked into the house. They set the bags on the table.

"So, maybe we should cut that bet." Ceder said while she was talking to her parents in the living room.

"What? You got the hots for her?" Stone laughed.

"Just saying if anything was to come of it." He shrugged.

"A bet is a bet, Ceder." STone laughed.

"Fine, I'll find another girl, if and when it falls through I claim her."

"Fine."

~Chupatoasta~

"I can't believe you didn't get jalapenos on my sandwich." Katherine's dad complained, only joking. Her mother and Stone's parents laughed when Katherine made a disgusted face. "You know I always get jalapenos on it when it's toasted!"

"Well... to bad old man. Deal with it." Katherine teased, screeched and shooting out of the living room when her father stood up out of his chair, coming at her with his sandwich. "Hey! No beating up your daughter with a sandwich! That's what bratwurst is for!" Katherine shouted, running through the kitchen and back into the living room. When she entered a tomato was thrown in her face, slapping on her nose. It slowly slid of, leaving a trail of mayonnaise before dropping onto the sandwich in Katherine's hands. She glared at her laughing father as Ceder and Stone walked in. Katherine set her sandwich down on the dining room table and grabbed a napkin, wiping her face off before throwing the tomato away.

"Oh! Katherine, Steven called. He said he wants you to web cam him and give him the... what was it? Four-one-one on any hot guys here. He said something about needed new man candy." Katherine groaned loudly, remembering that she'd told Stone that Steven was her boyfriend. Making sure neither of the two guys were following her, she grabbed her laptop and sandwich and jogged into the basement, setting her laptop up on the desk near the big screen television especially for video games and the Wii. She logged into her account, opened the chat window, and contacted Steven.

"Ciao Bella," a blond, spiky haired guy appeared on the screen, smiling brightly. Katherine took a bite of her sandwich and chewed a little.

"Like seafood?" Steven shook his head quickly. "Oh well. Ah," Katherine stuck her tongue out, soon bursting into laughter when Steven's face turned green.

"Okay, one, that was gross, and two, any hotness going on?" Katherine rolled her eyes and brought her knees to her chest. "Ooh, girl you better spill."

"Well, there my neighbor's pretty cute. Okay, he's a god. He is so hot it's not even funny. His friends are all pretty well around too. But... I kind of announced that I wasn't single." Katherine grinned, a blush on her face when Steven groaned loudly.

"Why do you always do stuff like that?! Are you still not over whats-his-face?" Katherine glared at Steven.

"His name was Cade, and he was amazing!" She raged.

"You dated him for a month."

"And that month was the most amazing month of my life! He wrote a song for me and everything." Steven rolled his eyes.

"Ooh, big deal. You haven't had a date since ninth grade! I'm going to slap you when I visit this Christmas if you don't have a boyfriend." She rolled her eyes and flipped the screen off. Once again Katherie flipped the screen off. "Aw, I love you too!"

~TN~

Stone wanted to laugh. Steven was gay? He bit into his sandwich triumphantly. This was going to be fun, and the fact that she was hott was even better.

~Chupatoasta~

Katherine huffed and stomped back upstairs after her annoying conversation with Steven. "Dad! To avoid me being slapped around during Christmas break, prepare to have a complete stranger in your house around the same time Steven comes." When she walked into the living room she glared at Stone. "What?"

"Nothing!" He sang, smiling brightly.

"Whatever, I'm going for a swim." She sighed.

"In November?" Ceder asked, slightly confused. Katherine smirked back at him.

"Not chicken, are you?" She teased before jogging upstairs to change.

"That girl, I swear, will get in the water no matter how cold it is." She heard her father sigh exasperatedly and snickered softly. "Good thing we have a pool." Katherine pulled her bathing suit on, wrapping a towel around her body, and walked back downstairs before she stepped outside.

~TN~

Stone and Ceder followed her outside.

"Your insane!" Ceder laughed.

"Aw, you two are whimps." She laughed before diving in.

"No one calls me a whimp." Stone growled. He stripped down to just his jeans and Ceder followed suit. They both cannon balled in next to her so that when she came up she got a facefull of water. The water was freezing cold, but Stone wasn't about to admit it.

~Chupatoasta~

Katherine threw her head back and laughed loudly. "Cold?" She teased, swimming over to the diving board and grabbing onto the underneath of it. Stone glared at her, along with Ceder, and she laughed loudly, pulling herself up easily.

"N-not at all," Stone growled, causing her to laugh louder.

"So, you're lips are blue because it's warm, right?" Stone and Ceder both nodded quickly, still glaring.

"I-I th-thought it was hot in A-Australia," Stone shivered. This of course only made Katherine laughed even harder.

"It is, between spring and fall it's pretty warm, but come winter it's like Jack Frost blew through or something." Her Aussie accent was thick, and she could tell now that she was listening to the differences in her and Stone's speech. "We do have a jacuzzi you know," they both looked hopeful, "but only a wimp would get in it before swimming a little bit." She laughed at their glares and flipped off the diving board, sinking to the bottom of the pool. She swam over to Stone, grabbing his ankle, and pulled him down under water, pushing off his shoulders to get away faster. She popped up out of the water, laughing insanely.

~TN~

Stone growled playfully and sawm after her grabbing her ankle pulling her towards him and then surfacing with a smile.

"Come on, water girl, you can swim faster. Or are you getting cold?" he smiled. She rolled her eyes and swam around watching him.

~Chupatoasta~

When Stone wasn't paying much attention Katherine jumped on his back, dunking him underwater. She screamed when Ceder grabbed her off of Stone, throwing her clear across the pool. She screeched when she hit the water and sputtered when she came back up. "Hey! Not fair! Two against one is not fa-Ah!" She covered her eyes when Ceder picked her up and threw her to Stone, who threw her back. "Stop it! I'm not a human football!" She shouted, trying to swim away. Stone and Ceder laughed loudly and continued.

~TN~

"You bette rbe able to take it when you dish it out." He laughed tossing her back. SHe hit the water and Ceder picked her up tossing her back over. "Aren't you like most other people and want to know what it's like to fly?" He teased. She squealed again and Ceder held her up so she could catch her breath.

"NO!" She laughed trying to pull free. Ceder smiled.

"Think she has her breath back?"

"Yup." Stone smiled. Ceder nodded tossing her back to him.

~Chupatoasta~

"Sorry! But," she went underwater again, "I'd like to keep to the ground!" She managed to squeak out before she hit the water again. Stone's fingers danced across her mid section, sending electrical currents through her body before he grabbed her and threw her again. Katherine had never felt something so weird. Just him touching her made butterflies go crazy in her stomach. Casper rolled his chubby little self outside, barking wildly. The second Ceder threw her to short she swam away, narrowly escaping Stone's hands. She propped herself up on the corner of the pool, blowing in Casper's face. He barked shrilly, snapping at the invisible air.

Katherine laughed softly and did it again, Casper cocking his head to the side and sitting down. "What?" She laughed. The puppy barked again and head butted her in the forehead. He held his head there, trying to push her into the water. Katherine laughed softly and blew at the puppy again, causing him to bark and run around in a circle.

~TN~

Stone laughed as he walked over to the edge and getting out. "Wheres the hot tub?" He asked as Ceder followed suit. He felt like an ice cycle.

"Whimps." She laughed climbing out. He walked over quickly and picked her up holding her over the water.

"Whats that?" He asked.

"PUt me down!" SHe laughed.

"What did you call us?"

"Whimps.." He dunked her in the water and pulled her back up.

"What was that?" HE smiled.

~Chupatoasta~

"Okay, okay!" Katherine laughed loudly, throwing her head back in laughter. She smiled up at Stone crookedly as he pulled her out of the water. Well, it was more like he was lifting a grocery bag or something. All he did was lift his arm and just like that Katherine was standing next to him. She shoved him in the arm and into the water before running over to the jacuzzi quickly. She slid into it without a second thought, Ceder soon sitting in it with her. She smiled cheekily, looking over to where Stone was climbing out of the pool, his teeth chattering. Katherine snorted in laughter, covering it with a laugh quickly.

"I can't believe you, you slut!" Katherine looked up, seeing her cousin, Jeremy, walking towards her shirtless.

"Jere-bear!" Katherine screamed, crawling out of the jacuzzi at a lightning fast speed and jumping onto her cousin. He was on the football team as well, but apparently, judging by how Stone and Ceder were looking at Jeremy, they didn't know he was Katherine's cousin.

~TN~

Stone slipped into the jucuzzy as his teeth stopped chattering and looked over at Jeremy, as he and Katherine climbed in too.

"I didn't know he was your cousin." Stone said.

"Yup." She smiled as she slipped almost all the way under water. "THey always come visit us though, Australia is so much better."

"Won't argue with that." Ceder replied.

~Chupatoasta~

Katherine laughed lightly and moved over, rolling her head back. She sunk deeper into the water and breathed out in contentment. "Hey, let's all go around town tonight. I don't have anything else to do." She smiled, looking between Ceder, Jeremy, and Stone, who shrugged indifferently.

"I'm up for it," he smirked.

"I've got a taekwondo class to teach." Ceder sighed, laying his head back.

"And I've got a date." Jeremy smirked happily.

"So, I guess it's just me and you, eh Pebbles?" She smirked, laughing mentally at her lame name for Stone.
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone frowned. "Pebbles?" He laughed. "Well if it works for you it works for me, kitten." He replied wtih a smile when her face turned evil for a split second.

"Sounds good. Now, I guess that makes you Bam-Bam, Ceder." She smiled. They all laughed and smiled.

*UGH*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:52 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine smiled brightly and lifted her waterproof watch, glancing at the time. "Hey Ceder, what time did you have to be at the taekwondo class?" She asked, a small smile on her lips.

"Five-thirty, why?" He turned his head to the side.

"Oh, no reason. Just wondering since it's already four and you're in a jacuzzi in drenched jeans." Ceder's eyes widened and within seconds he was out of the hot tub. "Need a ride?" She laughed loudly, holding her stomach.

"No!" Ceder called, grabbing his shirt, and waved them off. "I live just down the road!"

Jeremy was climbing out as well and shaking his hair out. "Where are you off to lover boy?" Katherine teased.

"I've gotta go get ready for my date. I'm taking her to a Green Day concert." He smiled.

"Wait a second, is this the girl you can't shut up about? Amelia or something?" Jeremy nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, she's one of the football managers for the school. She's still a student and all, but at our school we have two students different students that manage each sport." Jeremy pulled his shirt on over his head. "You're going to be the other one for football, okay? I saved you a spot." He smirked.

"Har-har. Bye Jere." She waved him off but not before embarrassing him. "Wear protection!"

"Shut up Kat!" Came the reply, causing Katherine to laugh loudly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:01 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone laughed and shook his head. "Seems you know your cousin." He smiled.

"Only a little bit." She smiled as she looked at him. "So, your Stone, captain of the football team. What else is there to know about you?"

"Nothing much." He shrugged. "And your Kitten, the girl dating a gay guy."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:10 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine threw her head back and laughed loudly, her hair hanging in wet tendrils around her face and resting on her shoulders. She smiled brightly at Stone and dropped her arms into the scalding water. "Yes, I admit I'm dating a very queer fellow. I didn't find out until we tried having sex though." Of course she was lying. Stone shot her a glance and she burst into laughter. "I'm kidding!" She reassured him, shaking her head while she laughed.

"Good, I thought you were serious." Katherine shrugged.

"It's rumored that gay guys do it better." She smirked before laughing at Stone's odd expression.

* :thud: *
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

STone rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Come on, I'm getting out of here and into clean clothes."

***UGH, all I have***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:22 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine laughed loudly and stepped out of the hot tub. "Why aren't you defended yourself? Do you agree or something? That's weird." She teased, laughing when he glared at her. Katherine snorted in laughter and walked ahead on him, a sudden thought running through her head. She swung her hips as she walked, a smirk on her face when she reached the door. "Well, you coming?"

*ugh... so short*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:26 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone licked his dry lips as her hips swished. She sure knew how to drive a guy crazy. "Ya." He followed her inside.

"There are some dry clothes you can wear in the guest room." Katherine's mom called. He nodded and then walked to the guest room and got changed. The shirt was tight on his musles and the pants fit just right.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:40 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine slipped into the shower quickly, slinging her bathing suit over the side of it so it would dry. She washed her hair quickly along with her face before jumping out. With only a towel wrapped around her, she stepped out of the upstairs bedroom timidly, slowly tiptoeing down the hall. She passed the guest bedroom right as the door opened, and let out a squeak, shooting down to her room as fast as she could.

Katherine closed the door behind her quickly and dropped the towel, breathing hard. She danced around quickly at her accomplishment, before realizing what she was doing. She blushed at her own stupidity, and walked over to her closet, grabbing a pair of boot cut jeans that fit her curves perfectly. She grabbed a black, fitted V-neck with long sleeves and pulled it on, picking a neon orange hoodie to wear in case she got cold.

After getting dressed and ready Katherine hopped back downstairs, jumping over the back of the couch and landing next to Stone.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone looked over at her and shook his head. "You always run around like a crazy person?" He asked with a smile. She stuck her tounge out at him and he laughed. "I'm going to show her around town. We'll see y'all later." He said jumping up and grabbing her hand pulling her off the couch and after him out the door.

"Where are we going?" She laughed.

"You pick, it's a big town."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:01 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine laughed softly and bounced after him, noticing their interlocked hands with a blush. She climbed into his truck and drummed her fingers on the dashboard while he ran around the truck to get in. "I don't know what there is, hence the reason I wanted you to show me around town." She smirked as he cranked up the truck.

"Well then," he started, sounding appalled. Katherine snorted in laughter and shoved him in the shoulder, soon ravaging his radio. She turned it to an eighties station, bobbing her head to the beat of Foreigner's Waiting for a Girl Like You.

"This guy is amazing." Katherine smiled. "When I was four my mom and dad went to a concert and didn't have a babysitter, so I went with them, and my mom has a really old picture of all of us standing with him." She laughed softly, still bobbing her head.

"That's cool, but my parents took me to an Aerosmith concert when I was six." Katherine glared at Stone playfully and rolled her eyes, soon laughing.

"You're a dork." She smiled.

"Yeah, okay." Stone rolled his eyes teasingly. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't care! You pick!" Katherine stuck her tongue out at him.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone rolled his eyes. "Undessiceve much?" He smiled. ((I am for sure./ :P)))

"Ya, cause I don't know what there is." She replied.

"Fine, we'll go by the cafe and I'll introduce you to Ma and then we can go hang out at the pool house, it's got swimming and actual pool. A bunch of teens hang out there allt he time."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:15 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine nodded, bouncing her seat. She flipped the station, listening to a couple songs there before flipping it again and bouncing more. Stone started laughing at her and she turned her head to him, her hair falling across her eyes. "What?" She smiled cheekily, still bouncing.

"Do you ever calm down?" Stone laughed, looking over at her before looking back at the road. There was a long silence and Katherine suddenly grinned and shook her head.

"Nope!" She smiled brightly and continued bouncing, Stone laughing beside her.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:20 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone pulled up to the cafe and led her inside.

"Stoney, my boy." Ma grinned from behind hte counter in her rich irish accent. "Who be this young lass?"

"This is my new neighbor, Katherine." HE replied as he sat on a stool and Kat followed suit,

"Nice to meet ya, lassy." Ma smield. "I'm just ma to everyone."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine smiled brightly, glad she wasn't the only one around with a different accent. "It's nice to meet you. If you don't mind me askin', what part of Ireland are you from?" She smiled brightly.

"Ah, you've got a keen ear, lassie. I was born in Limerick, but really lived Cork until I moved over to the States. You sound like an Aussie." Katherine laughed softly and nodded.

"I am. I've lived in Australia since I was ten." She smiled softly and shook some hair out of her face.

*ugh*
George Bernard Shaw

I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara