z

Young Writers Society

Bitten

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:57 pm
October Girl says...

She had promised herself when she was a child that she would never take away someones mortality. Never turn them into a vampire. Never. Sparrow Black never intended to take him, he was there and she wanted him. End of story. She pulled a black hoodie over her long brown hair. Her green eyes looked like cat's eyes. Every vampire's eyes were green once they were turned.

He stood in the alley way, wearing worn out jeans and a black t-shirt. She started at him, he didn't seem to notice. She circled him slowly...
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:59 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Ceder Jones looked around and shivered again. Something was close by. Something dangerous. He'd lived to long not to know when he was in danger. Eighteen years to long. He took a deep breath and continued down the ally way. He jumped when he saw the figure in front of him moving towards him.

"Stay back." He warned his body tensing. He saw green eyes flash under the hood and he froze looking at them. He'd never seen anything like them. Anything so beautiful. The figure moved closer and removed the hood and he found himself lookign into the most beautiful face he had ever seen. His whole body told him to run. But he couldn't move. She smiled a little and kissed his lips. His body still refused to do anything. The next thing he knew her soft yet seemingly cold lips were on his neck and then the pain flashed through his body. He wanted to yell out in pain, but he couldn't, he couldn't do anything as the burning spread through his body.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:39 am
View Likes
October Girl says...

Sparrow knew how he smelled, so great. She wanted him, so she took him. She knew it was wrong, but she was saving him. She licked his neck after she drew blood. He shivered and collapsed into her arms. She dragged him into her car, she did it fast so that she didn't have to explain how she could easily move a guy who was twice her size.

"Your perfect, and I've preserved you." Sparrow whispered into his ear, and slammed the car trunk. When he woke up, it would be too late for her to undo what has been already done...
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Ceder groaned when he woke up and looked around the room he was in. He felt hungry, so very hungry. And cold. He fought to remember anything about everythign before he passed out as a woman walked in.

"You!" He said looking at her. "I remember you." She nodded seemling gliding over and sitting on the bed next to him.

"Yes, you will get your memory back fully here in a second." As if she triggered the memories they came back. He jumped up and moved away, quicker then he could've before whatever she did to him.

"What did you do?" He demanded as he looked at himself. He'd practically flown across the room.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:25 am
View Likes
October Girl says...

Sparrow walked across the room. She had her hands behind her back and smiled, touching her fangs with her tongue.

"I've made you immortal." she smiled.

"WHAT?!" he growled.

"YOU ARE A BLOODSUCKER."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Ceder stared at her, then her teeth. A blood sucker? "A vampire." She smiled.

"Why?" He demanded. "Why me?"

*Stress :@*
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:16 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Sparrow inhaled and exhaled. HUMANS.

"Because." She snapped, then smiled and looked under her nails.

"Because?" he asked, stepping away from her. The room was extremely dark, no windows and only a matress on the floor.

"Because." she added again. "Because I need you." she turned her head and stared at him with bright green eyes. His had turned green too, they were brilliant. "I already love you." she laughed.

"You're crazy." he shook his head.

"Maybe. Sticks and stones huh, Ceder?"
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:23 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Ceder looked at her and frowned. "Now, your hungry." She said as she walked over to him.

"I'm not sucking blood." He hissed.

"You couldn't walk ten more feet if you tried with you being a newborn and all." She replied standing in front of him. He was pinned against the wall as he looked at her. "But after you feed you'll be stronger then most of the other vampires naturally." She ran her finger across his chest and he looked down at him as he felt his lip pull back in a snarl. She smiled and stood up on tip toe to where their faces were close.

"I'm not killing anyone."

"We'll see." She replied as her finger ran over her own neck piercing it. "But right now you need enough energy to get real flowing blood." The smell that hit his nose about knocked him off his feet. Everything in him told him to bend down and drink from her blood. She tilted her head to the side smiling. "Hurry up before it heels, I really don't want to open it again." He couldn't stop himself from plunging forward, he felt his teeth sink into her skin as the blood flowed into his mouth. He felt her hands grab his arm and her nails dig in his skin. He pulled away blinking, he did feel better. She looked a tad weaker though.

"Sorry." He said looking down.

"No, now we both need to go get something to feed off. You'll need a whole something." She smiled taking his hand after wiping blood off his lips. "Come along."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:34 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Sparrow felt his hand, it was still warm which meant he was still turning into a fledling-not completely ready for everything. As she walked with him a little behind her, she had to large swords strapped to her back and two daggers on her hips. She walked slowly.

"What is this place?" he asked.

She stopped. Now was time to test him. She pulled one of her swords out before he could blink and stabbed at his face, he back peddled so fast that he landed on his ass.

"What the fuck, lady?!" he growled.

Sparrow smiled. "Your fast... Your almost ready. And THIS is my house." She offered him her tattooed hand, it had a sparrow tattooed on it.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:09 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

"Almost ready for what?" He demanded. She rolled her eyes and started walking again. He followed and found himself in a kitchen where she handed him a class of something.

"Don't look, just drink." She said. He did as she told him even if his instincts told him not to. It tasted good and he finished it all smiling a little.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Blood." She replied. He nearly chocked. "Thats why I told you not to look."

"Right." He looked around and hten ducked looking behind him. She stood smiling her sword out again. She'd swung it at his head again, but this time his instincts had kicked in. "What was that for?"

"Just checking." She replied with a smile.

"Checking what?" He asked.

"If your human insticts are kicking in and if they are getting better." She replied.

"If you mean to ask if I can hear better yes. My instincts are the same." He replied looking around. Everything looked different. More detailed then it was before. He looked back at her. "Now would you care explaining everything."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:15 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Sparrow played her poker face and slowly looked him up and down. When she looked back up she reached his eyes.

"Do you have X-Ray vision?" he squeaked.

Sparrow smiled. "Maybe."

"Tell me what's going on!" he growled.

"All in good time, pretty boy." She patted his shoulder.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

203 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:15 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Sparrow played her poker face and slowly looked him up and down. When she looked back up she reached his eyes.

"Do you have X-Ray vision?" he squeaked.

Sparrow smiled. "Maybe."

"Tell me what's going on!" he growled.

"All in good time, pretty boy." She patted his shoulder.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:37 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

****Yet again :'( *****
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:00 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

well I'm sorry**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:04 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Ceder frowned and crossed his arms as his eyes narrowed. "You know you owe me an explanation."

"Yes, but I don't have to give you one until I'm ready to." She replied. "So stop asking for it cause your not going to change my mind."

"Now what then?"
Want a Readers crit???

If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb