z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:06 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"NO!" Ara cried. "They'll kill you, one way or the other whether I"m here or not. Ella you gotta go. Rick, if you want her testimony you'll have to make her go, she'll be killed otherwise."

"She's right, Ella, we have to get you out of here." Rick said as he sent a text and closed his phone. "Ara will be fine, they'll be to busy trying to find the babies. They need the next generation to raise or else the group will die."

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:27 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"I am not leaving Ara!" Ella yelled angry. "You can't drag me out of here. I won't leave her alone with everything. Ara, I can't do that."

"I'll deal," Ara said, confidant. "I just need to know that you're safe."

Ella softned a little. "I know hon, I know. But I'm not going to leave you alone here to put up with that. I refuse. I would rather die."

It was meant as a joke but Ara grimaced. "Not funny, Ella. Not at all."

Ella wrapped her arms around the girl. "Look, Rick is right. They'll be busy looking for you and the babies if you leave. They won't dispose of me until they have the babies and you safe in their custody and you know it."

"You don't know that," Ara replied, bottom lip sticking out. Ella shook her head.

"Look, I can take care of myself. Always have. I'll be fine. With you and the babies gone I won't be threatened at all because they know that threats don't work with me. They won't even be worried about threatening me, actually. They'll be worried about finding you and the babies. They value you all more than me, but with you out of the picture, they need me alive to continue on the generations. They just won't be happy about it."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:32 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"They might think you know where they are so they might try and make you tell them where Ara and them are." Rick said. "They might well keep her alive. I'll stay around to make sure she is fine, Ara."

"NO! My only way of knowing she is fine is if you get her out!" Ara cried.

"We must get someone out." Rick said. "And Ella is right, they might not even go looking for the others. You gave them twins once what keeps you from it again?"

"See, it's settled, you're going." Ella hissed. Rick sent another text and then closed his eyes where he sat.

"It's got to look real. Remember that." Rick said. Just then they heard a door open. Ara looked at Ella her eyes wide. Ella smiled a sad smile kissing her quickly. Ara clung closely to her baby and took a deep breath as Rick stood up. "Play the part." He smiled. "Whose there?" He called. There wasn't an answer and he stepped out of the room. Ara heard a sickening thud and she jumped.

"Rick?" She called. "Did they hurt him?" She asked softly.

"Probably not." Ella replied. She slowly got up and walked to the door as it was shoved open and three men slipped in in masks. Ara whimpered as one grabbed Ella and the other two came at her. Even though she knew it was set up she was still scared and acted on that. She moved back knocking the coffee table over. One of them picked up the three baby carriers the other grabbed Ara.

"Quiet." he said in a soft voice.

"Please let me say by to my baby." Ella whimpered.

"Which one is it?" The man asked. She picked Karie up and held her close kissing her softly. They took Karie back before pulling Ara and the babies out of the room and out of the house. Ara bit her lower lip as tears rolled down her face as she was loaded in a truck and then driven off.

((They'll have knocked Ella out too))

54 Reviews

Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:00 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella's head hurt. Bad.

"Ungh," she groaned. A door slammed shut and she was lifted off the ground and slammed into a wall.

"Where's Ara? Where's the babies?" Allen demanded, snarling. Ella shook her head.

"There were men...in masks..." she groaned and Allen slapped her.

"Tell me where they took her?" He asked. Ella tried to look scared.

"Where did they take her? I don't know? Please, Ara, please tell me she's alright," she cried, trying to play up the whole dumb thing.

She felt her back slam into the wall again. "Tell me where she's at now. I know you know," he growled. "You wouldn't have gave up so easy if it involved those babies and Ara."

Ella swallowed hard. "Someone had hit me hard from behind. I was unconscious. I don't know where Ara or the babied are at," she responded. "Though they're probably in better care now that they're away from you."

Allen threw her to the ground again and talked in hushed conversations with Billy. They had already called hers and ARa's dad. In fact, they were only a few minutes away.

Billy got down in Ella's face. "Dad might not kill you instantly, but once we find Ara and the babies your dead," he growled. Ella smiled and spit in his face.

"I don't care. Ara and the babies are probably safe now. Whoever kidnapped them can't be worse than you," she spat.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:18 pm
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara paced the hotel room where they'd taken her. In the room next to her and all the ones on the floor were full of agents. She looked at Karie who was fast asleep between the boys. She walked over and touched each of their foreheads. "You boys better always take care of Karie." She msiled kissing their foreheads. "Ella will be here soon, she has to."

"Miss Ara, would you like anything?" An agent asked.

"No, I'm good." She replied. "How much longer?"

"Maybe a day, maybe more. We're not sure yet." The man replied before leaving.

54 Reviews

Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:01 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Greg ran a hand thrugh his hair. Ella had been watching this from behind her bedroom dor. They had forgotten to lock it...again. Though they made sure to lock her window. Honestly, that was the only way of escape Ella had.

Not likely that she would even try, though. Ara would want her out of here quickly so there wouldn't be a chance for her to be killed. Ella's heart ached. She missed Ara, Karie and even Ara's twins who felt like Ella's own family.

"We have to kill her," Billy growled. "She stabed me, didn't you see? She freaking stabbed me!"

"Hush," Greg growled. "She will be...disposed of. After we find Ara and the babies."

"We'll find them eventually," Billy whined. "Kill Ella now. There's smething fishy going on here. I say we kill Ella and Rick."

"Are you questioning Rick's authority again, boy?" Greg thundered. "Because I've already told you that when you question him you question everyone and we won't be having that."

"I'm only saying," Billy said, wide-eyed. "It's all a little weird.

Greg went back to his thinking. "We could torture her a little longer..."

"That don't work," Billy rolled his eyes. "You know that. Ella ain't going to listen to anyone. She needs to be put down like the wild, stray dog she is."

"I said, hush," Greg growled again. "Though I suppose your right. Ella won't be of any help to us. I suppose we could use her as bait to capture Ara. If not...well, we'll kill her on Thursday."

Ella fell backward and into her green beanbag chair. Death. She might actually be killed. Yet somehow, she wasn't as afraid as she thought she would be. And Ella didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

Random avatar

Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:57 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara was getting a bad feeling. She paced the room more to where there was litterly a mark in the carpet from where she walked. An agent walked in to check on her and he crossed his arms.

"Relax, this is our job, we'll get her." He said looking at her.

"You don't get it, they'll kill her anytime now." Ara replied tears pushing at her eyes. SHe walked to the bed and picked up baby Karie and held her close as the boys slept.

"We'll get her in time, don't worry." He repleid. She looked up at him.

"You don't get it! They see us as property, doesn't matter that we're their kids, they'll kill her!" Ara replied crumpling to the ground in tears. The agent pushed a button on his phone and one of the female agents came in to try and calm her down as the guy left.

54 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:46 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella heard the door crack open a little. She had been dozing a little, sleeping so much now because that was the only time she could actually escape the pain and reality of her life. She was really going to die. Rick was too late.

Ella's bloody split lip burned as her salty tears ran down her face. She didn't want to die though she would rather die than let Ara, Karie or the twins die. After all, she was young. She wanted to feel Ara's arms around her...to feel her lips against her own...

"Wake up," Billy's all too familar voice growled threateningly. "Come on. I want to talk."

Ella's eyes cracked open to see her brother's muscular hulking shawdow above hers. She groaned and turned a little. Her eyes watered in pain. Somehow she felt worse today then she did when they were actually torturing her.

Billy turned on a light making Ella turn her head and squint while the glowing yellow blinded her for just a moment.

When she looked up she saw Billy looking at her with disgust. She didn't look too pretty right now. Her whole body was brusied, her nose broken, two blackened eyes and a single sickening feeling told her that one of her ribs might be broken along with her nose.

Billy turned away. Ella's eyes widened. Could her brother really care for her? Was it possible for him to feel even just a little regret?

"God you look ugly, Ella," he laughed a little, regaining his composure. "Dad said that since Ara hasn't come back yet, you're going to be disposed of. Hope I get to watch."

With that said, Ella's heart broke. She had foolishly hoped that her brother did care about her. That he at least felt bad for the way she was treated. And more importantly, he was going to help her.

Ella's eyes watered again, this pain hurt so much more than the physical wounds.

"Hurts don't it?" Billy grinned, his teeth flashing against his dark skin. "Y'know, I might actually feel bad about this if you were my own blood."

"What are you talking about?" Ella growled, her lips cracking open again. She tasted blood and grimaced a little at the pain it costed just to speak.

"And here I thought you were smart," Billy laughed. "You were adopted. When my slut of a mother ran off, dad remarried. Your mom. But she already had a kid. You. Then dad caught her helping a couple homosexual guys that dad was torturing and...well accidently killed her."

By the way Billy was grinning, Ella guessed it wasn't an accident.

"So dad decided to pretend you was his own daughter. You were a baby when they firstgot together anyway, so no one would really know. That's why dad always beat you. Not just cause you were a girl, but because your not even his own flesh and blood. Nor my own!"

Ella's eyes were wide. Her family...it was a lie. She didn't have a family. Ella grit her teeth. That was a lie. She did have a family. She had Ara and their babies. And she loved them like they loved her. She didn't need them.

Ella smiiled and Billy looked at her oddly. "I think we've drvien you mad. Why are you laughing?"

Ella laughed again. Maybe she was crazy, but she hadn't felt this good in a while. "You'll never understand Billy. You're the ignorant one, not I."

Random avatar

Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:17 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara paced the room holding her babys tight. She whimpered as she laid on the bed and looked around.

"Someone help her, please. Go get her!" She cried as she looked around.

"We're working on it honey." One of hte FBI agents said.

"I'm going to get her." Ara said kissing her boys. "Take care of my boys."

"No, you are staying here!"

"YOu aren't doing anything to help her!" She whimpered.

54 Reviews

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:01 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**I got nothing right now...lol. Sorry.**

Rick came into the room almost as soon as Billy left. "Ella, you won't die. It's taking a little longer than expected and Ara's worried, but you'll be out of here soon."

Ella nodded and gave a fake smile, unconvinced. "Tell Ara I said I love her, and tell her to give my baby a kiss for me. Tell her to carry on strong and I'll be with her soon."

Ella smiled again. She knew she would be with her no matter what. She just prayed that she would be alive to be with her.

Random avatar

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:47 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"You won't do anything if you go to her. You'll only make it worse." The agent replied.

"NO! I'm going to help her." Ara turned and stormed towards the door but two agents grabbed her.

"We can arrest you if we have to. We would rather let you stay here where it is comforatble instead of a highly gaurded jail." The Head Agent said walking in.

"THen save Ella!" She hissed. "Please."

54 Reviews

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:10 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

It was late in the night. Ella was so groggy that was all she could figure out. Rough, calloused hands picked her and carried her in a fireman's lift out of the room.

Ella groaned quietly, the pain rising with each step. What was going on? She didn't know who this was or where he was taking her, but she did know that she was getting out of here. If he tried to kill her, she would run. After all, her legs weren't broken so many she could run through the pain.

And yet another part of her hoped that this was Rick and she was finally getting out of here. Then again, her hoped died at this thought, it could be Billy trying to finally do what he had been talking about for days. Kill her. But she was too afraid of being caught to question anyone right now.

Random avatar

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:39 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***Who is it?***

54 Reviews

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:12 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

***I dunno. ^_^ I was just going with it. I was thinking Rick, cause it's time t get her out of there...but...I don't really care. :D**

Random avatar

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:23 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"What do you mean you went and got her!" Ara heard someone yelling. "You couldn't have been more stupid!"

"She's out and free!" A deeper voice said. Ara rubbed her eyes and walked to the door looking out it. Her normal body guard was standing there arguing with the head agent.

"I don't care..."

"Is Ella here?" She asked with a yawn looking at Phil who nodded.

"She is in the room over with some doctors." He said. Ara grinned running over and hugging him.

"Thank you!" She squealed.

"YOu shouldn't have done it." THe head agent growled.

"He should have, no one else was doing anything and she'd be dead if he didn't!" Ara hissed.

**I say he has a crush on Ara, he won't do anything drastic, just follow her like a love sick puppy. :D**

It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain