z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:26 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Eloise was looking everywhere for Ara. Obviously, she was running late again. Ella smiled. That was just like her.

"Ella!" Her familar voice called. "I'm sorry I'm late! Really sorry."

Her dark brown hair was a little tousled from running down her driveway, still she looked beautiful. She was always beautiful. Ara's smile lit up her entire face. Ella grinned back. It was contagious.

"Late for school," she tutted. "We only have a couple months left, you know."

"Yes, you've reminded me about three hundred times this week," Ara laughed. She was Ella's best freind. Always had been and she loved her to death. Except...not in the way Ara loved her. She wished she could tell her best freind her deepest secret, but that would be very difficult. considering what both of there fathers did.

"Let's go, kid," Eloise replied, pressing the gas and heading for school.

"Kid?" She scoffed. "I'm older than you!"

"By a few weeks! That dosen't count," Ella rolled her eyes.

They car pooled. It was better on gas, plus they got to hang out in the mornings. Sometimes Ara would drive, sometimes Ella. This was her week.

Ella pulled into the school and grinned.

"I hope Mr. Carter's wig dosen't fall off today," she laughed.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:44 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"We should super glue it to his head when he takes those naps of his." Ara grinned as they walked in the school arm in arm like they always did. Ara knew to everyone else including Ella that they only linked arms as friends, Ara wished it was more. But then again if her dad ever found out she'd be killed, litterly. He was far past anti-gay. He was pro death of the gays. And she'd seen some of the bodies he'd hidden. No one knew about the grave sites that her dad and Ella's dad burried gays in. They didn't even know where they were, just that they existed. Ara had seen the brutal way her dad and the rest of his group would beat the people to death. When she was little she'd been forced to pull the trigger herself a couple of times. She could still see the faces, she was no bette rthen her father, except that she was worse, she was the biggest hyprocryte in the world.

"Earth to Ara." Ella laughed. "You zoned out missy."

"Oh, sorry." She smiled as they got to their lockers and unlocked them.

"Are you going to come swimming tonight at the pond? Daniels throwing this big party down there. No parents." Ella smiled. Aka, probably skinny dipping and beer. Ara smiled to herself.

"Sweet. Of course I am. Dad'll be busy and mom will be out on her meds, so sounds good to me."

"Your dad going on the patrol again?" Ella asked.

"Ya, isn't yours too?"

"Of course, long as they don't make us go again. Last time, well its' getting old."

"I don't find pleasure in watching people get beat to tar. Course 'they're not people, they're scum'" She said makign quotation marks in the air with her fingers. "They bleed and I don't like that."

54 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:00 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"It's stupid really," Ella sighed. "To kill someone because of THEIR choice. I forgot that they didn't have a free will of their own. I really hate it when he makes me go. I think he just does it to make sure I'm not a lesbian. And then everytime I...when he makes me..." Ella stopped and couldn't finish her sentence.

"I just really hate it," Ella said softly.

Ara looked at her surprised. She'd always know how Ella felt about the matter and vise versa, but she hadn't told this much before.

Ara hugged her. "I know how you feel." Ella hugged her back, squeezing her. She felt so close to her. She imagined herself pulling away from Ara. Then leaning towards her and finally placing her lips on...

"Look who's zoning out now," Ara laughed, pulling away.

"Sorry," Ella grinned. "It's been known to happen a few times."

"Alright, class, if you'd please pay attention we have a big day today," Mr. Carter smiled, entering the classroom.

Ella groaned and mocked throwing up.

"Was there something you wanted to share, Eloise?" Mr. Carter asked, acidly.

She sat straight up and shook her head. He turned around and Ella stuck her tounge out at the giggling Ara.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:08 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara listened to the teacher ramble on as she drew pictures on her note pad acting like she was listening. Ella peeked over her shoulder and smiled. "Not bad." She whispered.

"Thanks." Ara smiled back at her. The rest of class went by and they walked out of class together talking like always. Ara froze when she saw their dad's standing by the office. They walked over still arm in arm smiling.

"Hey daddy." Ara smiled. Ella did the same for her's.

"We're going north today, come on." Ara's dad said tilting his head. "You haven't come for a month." Ara swallowed and chewed her lip.

"We were going to hang with some friends tonight." Ara said looking at her dad.

"Hang out tomorrow then." Ella's dad replied. Ara took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yes sir." Both girls said in unison. There wouldn't be any questions from the school sense Ella and Ara's dad's basically ran the town with their strong fists and loads of money.

*ill be back in like twentyish :D *

54 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Is my dad waiting?" Ella asked.

"Of course," Ara's dad said in a slightly scolding tone. He actually approved as Ella to be Ara's freind. Only, of course, because of who her dad was.

Ella looked to Ara just as Ara looked to her. Ara's face had gone a little pale. She gave her a gentle smile. They would have to try and get through this together. After all, they both hated this.

"Let's go," her dad replied, his voice getting a little louder. Ella practically ran after him. She was taller than Ara, but not by much. Her dad towered over both of them which made it hard for them to keep up.

Outside, Ella tripped over a raised root, causing both of them to stumble. They looked at each other and laughed before they realized that this wasn't a funny situation.

"Here we go again," Ella whispered. As sad as it may be, Ella couldn't help but feel glad Ara was there. She needed her. She didn't want to be there alone.

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:04 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara climbed in the back of the truck with Ella and saw Ella's dad in the passenger seat.

"Tom says that the FBI is watching the eastern club." Ella's dad said. Ara knew that there were people out after their dad's group, they were mass murderers. Ara grabbed a note pad out and started writing.

I hope they let us stay in the car. She wrote handing it to Ella.

They won't.

Maybe they won't make us help any. Ara wrote back. Ella shrugged.

Who knows. The rest of the ride was silent.

"It's the middle of the day dad, why are we going somewhere now?" Ara asked.

"WE're getting the owner of the club." Her dad said. She nodded as they pulled up in a spot that no cameras covered. Dad had someone scout the areas to make sure they'd stay out of site. They'd suceeded so far. "Come on, girls." They got out and followed their dads inside where two others of their's dad's group were holding an already beaten guy up. There was another one tied off to the side. Ara tried to sink back into the background as they stood by the walls.

54 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella's dad laughed. It sounded cold a cruel. He saw his daughter cringe and shook his head.

"Go on, Ella," she said, raising an eyebrow when she shook her head.

"I said, go on," he replied.

Ella couldn't let her dad see her cry. Still, she shook her head again.

"Please, dad, I know they deserve this," she lied. "But you make me do it all the time."

"How about you Ara?" Her dad asked. Ara shrank away but didn't answer. Ella didn't want this.

The man whimpered but was silenced by a blow to the head.

Ara's dad's eyebrows knit together. "What's gotten into you two?"

Like he didn't know. They had always hated it.

"Ara, do it now!" He roared, handing her the gun. "You're no better than the faggots if you won't kill them!"

Ara looked from Ella to her dad.

"I'll do it!" Ella squeaked. She wouldn't make her best freind go through it. Ara gasped at her.

**And the plot thickens ^^**

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:31 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***Hehehehehe.***

"There's two of them." Ara's dad growled grabbing Ara's wrist and pulling her over handing her the gun. The guy looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Please, please don't." Her dad smacked him and Ara swallowed hard.

"Ara." Her dad growled in a low voice. She swallowed and raised the gun wanting to close her eyes.

"Please!" The man cried. Her hand shook as her finger tightened on the trigger as she pulled it. She felt like the bullet went in her heart along with the guy. He slumped to the ground and she fought the tears as she dropped her arm swallowing hard. Her dad patted her on the back as Ella's dad took the gun and the other guy was pulled over begging for his life too. Ara took a deep breath and her dad wrapped his arm tight around her shoulders squeezing them.

"I'm proud of you, honey." He said as his men beat the other guy up before the gun was handed to Ella.

54 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:41 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella looked over at Ara. She wanted to comfort her more than anything else, but now she had to do the same thing.

Ara looked back at her and tried so hard to give her a smile. Of course, it didn't work.

"Do it, Ella," her dad growled. Ella looked up at him and took the gun with trembling hands.

The man looked at her. she had to kill him. There was no other choice. She pulled the trigger and she heard the gun fire. Then there was nothing. It was silent though she could see lips moving.

Ella's dad smiled at her proudly. She didn't care though. She was a murderer. Ella dodged her dad's hug and ran to Ara. She hugged her tightly and let go.

"Let's go, girls," Ara's dad said happily. Ara and Ella walked behind them in silence. Ella was mouring the two mens deaths.

"It'll be alright, Ella," Ara whispered to her. "It's fine."

Giving her a trembling, weak smile they walked back to the truck arm in arm.

"Will you spend the night at my house tonight?" She asked. "I'll have nightmares. I always do."

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:54 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"I was going to ask if I could. I do too." She whispered back as they drove back home. They got to Ella's house and Ella's dad got out.

"See you later Ara. We agreed y'all stay here tonight." He said. She nodded and climbed out following Ella inside and to her room where she laid on the bed curled in a ball as tears followed down her cheek.

**All I had, sorry**

54 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:05 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**It's fine (:**

Ella crawled on her bed and lay quietly. She didn't cry. She never cried anymore. The last time she cried was when her mother died...ten years ago.

Ella looked to the Ara who was curled in on herself. She laid her hand on Ara's arm. It was all she could do. She wanted to hug her and comfort her, but she didn't trust herself. They were both an emotional wreck and Ella might just try to comfort her and accidently do more.

Ella patted Ara's arm again. "Do you want some chocolate milk?" She asked, gently. "I always find that it comforts me."

Ara nodded as Ella got up to get the drinks. Downstairs she saw their dads had already left. They hadn't even came inside. Anger burned in Ella now. They didn't even care about their daughters!

"Here you go," Ella said when she finally came back upstairs and gave her the chocolate milk.

"Thanks," she sighed. A tear hung on her cheek, motionless. Ella reached out and wiped it away, her hand lingering on Ara's cheek just a little too long.

Ella jerked her hand away and sat on the bed. "Did you want to watch a movie or something?" She asked, breaking the silence.

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:20 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"Anything that doesn't have shoot, love, or anything else." Ara smiled a little.

"That rules out every movie then." Ella laughed. Ara nodded.

"Lets play guitar hero or something." They walked down the stairs. As Ella's older brother walked in with one of his friends.

"Well, hello sis, how'd it go today?" He asked kissing Ella's forehead. Ella glared at him and he shrugged. "Ara." He pulled her to him and kissed her. She hit his chest and pushed him off.

"Get away from me." She hissed.

"You know the drill, Ara, your mine. Your dad made a deal with me." He laughed as him and his friend. Ara growled and crossed her arms.

**Plot gets thicker and thicker :P **

54 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:29 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella glared at her brother. She didn't like the fact that he thought Ara 'belonged' to him. She didn't like her with him in the first place. If she liked him...well, she wanted her to be happy. Ara was her best freind.

"Get away from us," Ella told him, hands on her hips.

"Oh, but Ara misses me already," he laughed, pointing at the frowning Ara.

"Screw you," Ella hissed, turning on her heel. She grabbed Ara's hand and lead her away, towards the living room.

She turned on the T.V and watched Ara play. Ella sucked at gutair hero and was still on easy, while Ara could play on hard.

"Your making me look bad," Ella fake pouted.

"I can't help that I'm just that good," Ara replied. She missed a note and Ella smiled.

"Yeah? You're real good," she joked.

**Sorry so short ^^**

Random avatar

Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:49 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**No, it's good**

Ara frowned and kept playing even more. She finally got bored and put it up and laid back against Ella and yawning. "Ok, movie is good now." She said. Ella laughed as they flipped through the tv to find a movie.

"I'm sorry about Billy." Ella said.

"One of these days I'ma hit him hard enough to knock him silly." Ara sighed. "Not much I can do about it though, dad's all for it."

*tears*

54 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:58 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella shook her head. This was terrible. She hated this. Why did their dad's have to be such assholes? Her brother wasn't much better.

"Well, we won't let it happen," Ella said, her voice set with determination.

Ara laughed. "If anyone can make him change his mind it'll be you," she replied. She was leaning on Ella now.

She stroked her hair, softly. It felt so...right to be with her like this. She didn't really realize what she was doing until Ara looked up at her. Ella stopped stroking her hair immediately.

"Sorry," she blushed. Ella wanted to tell her.

**Wow, this one really is short this time. ^^**

Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson