z

Young Writers Society

What Keeps Us Apart

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:10 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

****I don't know what to post? Should she wake up and see them, and they explain, or what? :S****

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:22 pm
Ellyphant says...

**If you want too. Post whatever you want. You can skip to the morning if you want. I'm just fitting some conflict in here :D**
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

Random avatar

Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:59 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily woke up the next morning curled up in Tori's arms. She snuggled closer not wanting to get up.

"It's morning." She heard Tori whisper softly. She groaned.

"I don't want to get up." She yawned.

"Come on, we gotta eat. Plus I want you to meet an old friend of mine." She whispered. Lily sat up and yawned falling abck on the pillow.

"Five more minutes."

18 Reviews

Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:35 am
Ellyphant says...

Tori laughed. "You sound like me in middle school," she said realeasing her grip on Lily. She stood up and walked casually to the bedroom door. "Oh, and you might want to look decent. He's pretty hot," she said smiling and walking out. She closed the door behind her and walked out into the living room. She kneeled by the couch and nudged Jason a few times. He opened one eye and then stretched. He returned back to the position he was in before he was awaken by Tori.

"I haven't woken up to your face in a long time," he said smirking. Tori's heart stopped. She stood up and pulled the blanket off of him.

"Get up. I'm not falling for your petty pick-up lines," she said starting to giggle.

"I bet you if your little girlfriend wasn't here you would."

Tori didn't know how to reply. She stared at him and bent her neck foward looking at her glossened toe nails.
"Tori, I...what happend between us?" he asked. Tori thought for a few minutes before replying.

"Reality. Reality happend." Lily walked into the room just in time.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:29 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily had pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and just thrown her hair up in a ponytail before going in still half asleep.

"Hi, I'm Lily. Goodnight." She said plopping on the couch where the guy was sitting. Tori was right, he was really hott. It was the guy that she had seen Tori talking to the other day. She pulled her legs up to her chest and yawned. The guy laughed and shook his head.

"Not a morning person I presume?" He asked with a flattering smile.

"Mornings were made by the devil." Lily replied yawning again. "Anyone that loves them is crazy."

18 Reviews

Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:52 am
Ellyphant says...

Jason laughed.
"Hey! I love mornings. I'm not crazy," Tori said a little offended. Lily smiled at her.
"I'm sorry," she said. Jason chuckled and stood walking towards the kitchen. He grabbed a chocolate bar and ate it quickly.

"I want one!" Lily yelled.
"You're pregnant. You can't have any. It's unhealthy for the baby. Besides...it can cause breast cancer which would also be unhealthy for the baby," he said finishing of the Snickers. He licked his fingers and grinned. Tori laughed.
"Now, Jason. That's unfair. You can't torture a pregnant lady with chocolate and then scare her with breast cancer," Tori said giggling between everyword. Jason smiled and stared at Tori as she laughed. He smirked and felt Lily's eye burning a hole in his shoulder. He scratched the back of his head.

"I should probably get going," he said heading towards the door. Tori beat him to the door.
"Now, how am I suppose to go when you are blocking the door?"
"Hold on. Lily!" Tori yelled.
"Yes?" she responded.
"Will you be okay if I take Jason down stairs?"
"Yeah, I'll be fine. Go ahead," she said smiling. Tori nodded and opened the door for Jason.
"Ladies first," she said laughing.
"Haha, very funny," he said sarcastically.

They headed down the stairs silently and when they got to the second flight going down Jason pulled on Tori's fingers. She turned around and he kissed her softly, once.

"What are you doing?" she shrieked. "I have a girlfriend that I'm faithful to!"
"Shut-up, Tori. It was just a kiss. And don't you dare try to say you didn't want that because I'm sure as hell that you wanted it as badly as I did," he said flatly. Tori became silent. They stood in the hallway for a minute or two before Tori started to speak up. She opened her mouth and Jason took advantage of it sliding his hand around the side her face pressing his lips against hers. Tori tried to push him off.
"Don't fight it," he said, his lips still on hers. She tried so desperately to get away because she found the flame she had for him becoming bigger than Lily's. Finally, she gave in. She kissed back. A few minutes later, he finally let go.

"I-I have to go," Tori said starting back up the steps.
"Tori!" he yelled after her. She paused for a second, but decided to keep on going. Jason smirked and said to himself,"She still does."
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:19 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily laid down on the couch closing her eyes, the door opened and she groaned. "I'm not getting up, Tori." She said.

"Sleep some more then." Tori replied walking towards the kitchen it sounded like.

"You ok?" Lily asked her eyes still closed.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Came the reply. Lily had a feeling she wasn't, but she wouldn't push it.

18 Reviews

Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:01 pm
Ellyphant says...

Tori started washing the dishes in the sink with her hands. She had to get her mind off of Jason she just didn't know how. She stopped washing and wiped her forehead letting go a breath of tension. She put the plate back into the bubbly water and dropped the sponge also. She dried her hands with the towel on the counter beside her and walked to Mona who was laying down.
"Wanna go for a walk?" Mona barked her little bark. Tori kissed Lily's forehead and clipped the leash onto Mona's collar. She locked the door and headed down the steps. She didn't know where she was going, she just needed some air.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:57 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***I don't have anything, I'm sorry. :P ***

Random avatar

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:09 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily slowly got up and walked upstairs to Kyle's apartment and she got into clean clothes as Ara ran to her side.

"How are you?" Kyle asked with a smile.

"Tired, I hate it. I'm always tired or hungry." She replied rubbing her face. "I need to get to work."

"Be safe, sis." He smiled. SHe nodded and walked out the door leaving Ara and then getting to work. She saw Jason sitting at one of the booths sipping on coffee.

"Hey." She smiled. "Do you need a refill?" She asked.

"Sure, thanks!" She filled up his cup and then turned to leave. He grabbed her wrist and she stopped looking at him.

"Listen, don't take this wrong or anything. But Tori never stays in anything for the long haul. Least not with girls." He started.

"I know she still loves you. I can see it when she looks at you." Lily replied feeling a stab in the heart when she said it outloud. "I might be pregnante but I'm not blind."

"And I love her. Listen, what do you think will happen when you get bigger, when the baby is nearly here? Tori doesn't love you enough that she'll stick with you through it all. She's in it for the fun. That's it." HE replied.

"What are you trying to say?" She demanded.

"I'm just giving you a heads up. Like you said yourself, she's still in love with me. If she really loved you would she still love me?" He asked. "And wouldn't you want her to be with who she loved if you really loved her?" Lily bit her lower lip.

"I've other customers." She barely muttered. He was right, if she really loved Tori she'd let Tori be with the person she loved. It was obvious, it was time for her to stop lying to herself. She was just another girl to Tori when Jason was around. She finished work and went back to Kyle's apartment taking a shower then crashing on the couch with 'healthy' ice cream.

18 Reviews

Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:17 am
Ellyphant says...

Tori turned when a man in a brown uniform with UPS stitched in yellow had called our her name.

"That's me," she said walking towards him before the secretary could react.
"Sign here, please," he said holding out a clip board. Tori took the pen and signed it hurriedly. He handed her a long, skinny, silver box.
"Thank you," she said with a smile. She opened it and stared down at a red rose with a note tied onto the thornless stem. She hesitated on whether to read it or not. Finally, she gave in as she picked up the rose and opened the note.

Dinner
7:00 PM
Aushi Sushi
love,
Jason

Tori bit her tongue before placing the rose back into the box carefully. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths.
"Do something with this, Lacey," she said as she walked back into her office. She picked up the phone off of the reciever. She dialed in Lily's home number.

Hi, you've reached Kyle and Lily. Please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible...

"Hey, Lily. I was calling to ask you out for dinner tonight. Uh, get back to me." She placed the phone down and put her face into her hands.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:40 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Kyle walked in as Tori left the message on the machine. "Why didn't you get that?" HE asked.

"Cause." She replied.

"Lilly, what happened?" He asked.

"There is this guy, that Tori was, is, in love with. SHe wouldn't admit it, but you can see it on her face whenever he is around. I don't want to come between them." She sighed. "I don't feel good, I'm going to bed."

"You going to call Tori?" He asked. She shook her head.

"I'll call her in the morning and apologize." SHe replied walking to her room and laying down tears pushing at her eyes. Jason was right, if she loved Tori she would want her to be happy. How could she be happy with Lily when Lily was pregnant and was going to be moody and a pain for a while.

18 Reviews

Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:07 am
Ellyphant says...

Tori let out a big sigh as she pushed the key into the knob and turned it. She opened the door and tossed her purse in. She slammed the door shut and took out the keys. She looked at the stairs and thought for a second. "Screw it," she said going up. She rushed to Lily's door and pounded on it waiting for her to open it.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:52 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily heard someone pounding on the door. She curled up tighter and closed her eyes pretending to be asleep. She heard Kyle open it.

"Hey, Tori! Whats up?" He asked.

"Is Lily here?" Tori asked back she heard the door close.

"Yeah, I think she may be asleep, but you can go see." He replied. LIly felt like screaming at him. Hadn't she made it clear she didn't want to see her, that she was thinking things true and trying to find a way to tell Tori she could be happy with Jason.

18 Reviews

Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:16 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Uh, no it's fine. Tell her to come see me when she wakes up," Tori asked pleadingly.
"Sure thing," Kyle replied winking. Tori smiled and turned walking back down the stairs. She opened the door and Mona attacked her heels. She kneeled to pet her. Mona threw her front feet onto Tori's knee and licked it multiple times.
"She's ignoring me, isn't she. Stupid Jason. He can never take a hint, can he. I'm a lesbian. That dumbass. He was a highschool excuse for my parents to let me go out. That's all he's ever been." Tori thought for a second before rising back to her feet. She walked to the counter and picked up her landline. She pressed some buttons and put it to her ear.
Ring, ring
It rang about five times before a gentle voice answered.
"Hello?"
"Hey mom," Tori said smiling.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY