z

Young Writers Society

What Keeps Us Apart

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:02 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Eh, don't be. There's a lot of things that I wouldn't of done if it wasn't for her. Besides, she's fun if she isn't stalking you or getting on your nerves...or hitting on your girlfriend," Tori said laughing throwing away a used napkin. Lily and Tori chatted for a good while before Lily had to go. They kissed goodnight and as she left Tori started to think that they were becoming more of best friends than romantic partners. TOri poked her head out the door and called Lily's name just in time as she was about to head down the stairs. Lily jogged over and Tori pulled her in and kissed her softly after closing the door. WHen Lily had tried to pull back and realized that Tori wasn't letting go, she kissed back with tongue, holding Tori's neck.Tori moved her hands up and down Lily's body resting one on her hip and the other groping her butt. Lily groaned and pulled away for air. She breathed hard as Tori kept kissing down her neck, nibbling on her sensitive area. Tori continued along her breastline which arose goosebumps on Lily's skin, her groaning just a little bit louder. Lily pulled Tori's face back up kissing her again running her hands up and down Tori's curves. Tori kept her hands on Lily's backside fearing of going to far.

*My attempt at romance...-cringe- Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I had another photoshoot and it lasted until late last night. :)*
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***It's fine***

Lily pushed into the kissed and then pulled away her heart pounding. "I've never..."

"Don't worry." Tori whispered back before kissing her again. Lily pushed into the kiss more as Tori pushed her up against the wall and Lily gasped. She smiled and kissed Tori's neck not really knowing what she was doing, but hoping she was doing it right.

**Sorry**

18 Reviews

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:58 pm
Ellyphant says...

*Um, um, um...I'm gonna do a time skip...:)*

Tori woke up the next morning and got Mona. She did the usual morning things and headed out the door, tying a white sock on the knob. She ran down the stairs and through the door. She started to walk some more when she stopped by a perfume store. She walked in and walked straight back out gagging at the smell. She walked into her office and was greeted by the usual office people when Kenian stopped her, a young girl standing behind him. She looked no more than 19.

"Uh, Miss Haelea, this is Andrea Jones. She is a new addition to our magazine. Um, reporter," he said handing Tori a paper that looked like it was well written from a quick glance.

"Alright, well, Miss Jones, it is always great to add new people to our magazine family. Um, just step into my office and I will be there in a minute to review your paper and to go over our rules and expectations, alright?" Tori said smiling. Andrea nodded and turned to the direction of Tori's office and Kenian went back to work. Tori walked into the lounge and grabbed a doughnut along with a Pepsi. Mona barked as Tori's assisstant came and took Mona's leash from Tori's hands. Tori breathed in and entered her office...thinking of Lily for some odd reason.

**Sorry, so horrible! I am preoccupied with homework!**
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:14 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

(((It's cool, so I accidentually deleted my last post. :'()))

Lily walked around the cafe holding a tray in her hand as she set the food on a table in front of the patrons.

"Here you go." She smiled.

"Thank you." The man smiled as she walked to the next table getting more orders. By the time her shift was over her back and feet were killing her. She walked to Tori's house not wanting to tackle the stairs and she collapsed on the couch closing her eyes for a small nap.

18 Reviews

Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 am
Ellyphant says...

Tori was exhausted and took her lunch early. She took a cab home and Mona yawned as they came to the door. Tori noticed the sock wasn't on so she walked on in and saw two petite little feet dangling off of the edge of the couch. She creeped towards Lily and softly tickled the sole of her foot. Lily didn't budge so Tori traded positions from her feet to her ear.
"Lily, wake up," she whispered. Tori began to nip and tug on the earlobe with her lips.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:28 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily moaned softly and rolled over. "No." She smiled softly.

"Yes." Tori laughed pulling at her ear again.

"I'm tired!" She said opening her eyes. "But I guess I'll get up."

"Good." Tori smiled as she kissed her. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. How was your day?"

18 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

"Eh, okay. We got a new writer...other than that...nothing really exciting. You need some food," Tori said jumping up.
"Why? I'm not hungry," she said.
"The baby probably is," she replied. Lily looked at Tori as if she had totally forgotten about food.
"Oh my gosh! Hurry up Tori! I need food!" she yelled jumping out.
"Chill out, Lily! You don't want your blood pressure to go up, it can damage the baby's brain. Hold on and I'll make you somethings," Tori replied giggling at Lily's reaction.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:35 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Lily froze and stayed still. "So what can I do?" She asked softly. Tori started laughing and smiled.

"Anything, just don't do to many sudden things." She smiled. Lily got up and walked over to her wrapping her arm around Tori's waist and kissing her.

"Least someone knows what their talking about."

18 Reviews

Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:28 pm
Ellyphant says...

Tori chuckled under her breath.

"Yeah, a little. I mean, I studied up on pregnancy when I was younger because I wanted to get pregnant so bad that it actually hurt. I wanted Jason to be the father, too. Then I found out that my system was out of whack and that I wouldn't be able too. At least I get to be Mommy number two," Tori said. Lily giggled.

"Number two? Psh, that will be me because second is the best," she said. Tori turned her head and placed a kiss on Lily's lips.

"I love you so much," she said pulling away.

When Lily had finished eating, she got up to leave.

"Where do you think that you're going? You are staying here because I need to keep track of your diet and make sure you take your naps. Go to sleep on my bed, I'll just sleep out here," Tori said not giving Lily the chance to talk back after she was done.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:06 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***I thought I'd posted***

Lily frowned. "I don't want to take your bed."

"Don't worry." She smiled as she gave Lily a hug. "I'll be fine."

"No, I don't want to make you sleep on the couch." Lily replied resting her head on Tori's shoulder breathing in deeply. Tori smelled so good.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:55 pm
Ellyphant says...

"It's fine, honestly. And you aren't making me. I am simply making myself out of courtesy. Unless..." Tori stopped.

"What?" Lily asked curiously.

"Well, I was going to say, unless you want to sleep in the same bed tonight. But we don't have to if you don't want to. It's just an offering." Tori said exhaling. Sometimes Lily just made Tori feel like a little school girl with a crush. With most girlfriends, Tori would of had sex with them by now, gotten bored, dudmped them, and be onto the next one. But Lily...Lily just had a totally different effect on Tori. She actually made her care. And it felt nice.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:15 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Sorry I didn't let you know, I'm posting for Topsy. Course, I think you know all about that. :P ***

Lily bit the inside of her lip a little and then smiled. "I won't complain long as you dont' steal all the covers." She blushed chewing on her lip.

***Sorry, all she had***
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:39 am
Ellyphant says...

"Okay," Tori said shrugging. "But...gee, this is embarassing...uh," she paused for a moment of hesitation. Lily looked at her curiously.

"What is it?"

"Well, I have this teddy bear...I sleep with him a lot. So uh...he sort of made me a big sleeping snuggler," Tori mumbled. Lily laughed.

"You think that's embarassing? That's adorable," she said kissing Tori's cheek. Tori blushed.

"Okay, well, I am going to snag a shower. When I get out, I expect you to be sleeping, missy," she said giggling kissing Lily's nose.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Random avatar

Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

***Did you get a new account?***

Lily laughed and watched her leave. She went up to her apartment getting clothes she would need then going back down to Tori's apartment, getting in her fake silk pj's and climbing under the sheets. THe second her head hit the pillow she was fast asleep.

***Sorry it's short***

18 Reviews

Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:52 pm
Ellyphant says...

**No, I just changed my username.**

Tori kissed Lily's forehead and smoothed her cheek.
"I love you," she whispered. Mona moaned as Tori picked her up putting her in the laundry room with her bed. She turned out the light and walked back to her room when she heard a knock at the door. It quickly turned into a pounding. She ran on her tip toes to the door and thrust it open.

"What the hell is your problem? I have a pregnant girlfriend trying to get some sleep," she said quickly in a high whispered tone. She looked at the person more closely and was suprised to see Jason with blood on his face. She covered her mouth. "Oh my God...Jason. Come on in," she said rushing to the sink opening the cabinet fishing for the first aid kit.

"I'm sorry. Your the only one I can trust right now. I couldn't go to the hospital because..." he stopped. Tori nodded.

"I know. I remember your father...and the reason why you do what you do," she said pulling a damp hot towel rushing over to Jason and pushing him gently into a chair. She put it on his face and started to rub the blood away.

"Thank you, Tori. I'll never forget this," he said. She shrugged.
"It's no problem. You know I'm always here for you. Plus, you know my Momma is a nurse," she said smiling.
"How is your Ma, by the way?" He asked curiously.
"She's getting by. I was called about a month ago from the nursing home manager filling me in on a few details. It's hard not being able to see her, you know? I've been thinking about going to see her and just reading a story to her a few times a week. I just don't know if it would be wisest for my sake," she said shrugging. She wanted to just break down and cry, but Jason's problem was so much bigger.
"Are you getting over your sister pretty well?" he asked again. Tori stopped wiping his face and huffed. She turned around and walked to the sink rinsing the rag shaking her head. Jason got up from the chair.
"What?"
"I just can't believe you would even bring her up! You know how sensitive I am about her." she said defending the subject. She looked down and rubbed her eyes trying to hide the tears. She felt his hands pull on her shoulder. She spinned around and wrapped her arms around him breaking into water works. He brushed her hair holding her close to his chest.
"Sh-sh. It'll be okay. I'm sorry." he whispered into her ear. She nodded sniffing and still letting some tears loose.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars