z

Young Writers Society

Lakeview High

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:29 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn rolled her eyes and stood up, stomping into the kitchen and grabbing Mrs. Butterworth's Sugar Free Maple Syrup out of the cabinet. "Here Mr. Crippled." Brooklyn chuckled softly. She loved teasing him, but she didn't want to take it too far. She smiled up and him and kissed him on the cheek.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke sighed and took it pouring some on his pancake and then eating. This whole handicapped thing was getting old. He didn't like not being able to take care of himself, not that he minded having Brook around, he just didn't want to burden her.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:07 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"You're not, if that's what your wondering. You know, you're not a burden to me, or anything. I love you and that's what girlfriends do for their handicapped boyfriends. She smiled cheekily and pecked him on the cheek.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:40 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I don't like being handicapped." He replied with a sigh. "I know you love me, and I love you too."

"You'll be better here soon, don't worry." She smiled at him. "Until then I'll take care of you."

"I don't have a choice it seems." He smiled teasingly. "Guess I'll just have to give in."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:21 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Yeah you will." Brooklyn laughed teasingly and took his plate, carrying it and her own into the sink. She stuck them both in the dishwasher and turned it on before walking back out and sitting next to Jayke. She leaned her upper body across his legs, her knees bent comfortably. "So what do you want to do today, crip?" She teased and smiled up at him, eyes dancing.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I don't know, but I've a feeling you've something planned." He replied as he smiled at her. He pulled her close to him and kissed her neck. "Now, what are we going to do today?"

*oy*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:16 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Stop!" Brooklyn giggled softly, shrugging his lips off her neck before smiling over at him. "You're such a dork." She accused softly.

With a cheeky, childlike smile, Jayke stuck his tongue out at Brooklyn, who rolled her eyes at his childish move before kissing him on the lips softly. "I know I am, but I'm your dork." Brooklyn bit her lip in want and threw her head back to laugh.

"Yeah, you are. Come on, let's go... somewhere. I wanna show you off." She laughed at him teasingly, sticking her own tongue out at him in a mocking tone.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 am
TNCowgirl says...

"You are cruel with a capital C." He growled laughing at her. "I'm not going anywhere to public in this wheelchair. Everyone will ask what happened and I'll have to make up a story instead of saying I got drunk and crashed." He replied pulling her close.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:23 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"Your parents already took care of the story." She smiled softly. "Apparently, your breaks failed, the road was wet, and the trucker's headlights were out, so you couldn't see the eighteen wheeler until it hit you, and thus you ended up in the hospital." Brooklyn smiled crookedly and pecked him on the cheek. Only a few people know the truth, I swear.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:40 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke sighed and smiled. "Your parents were always the best." He said kissing her. "Sorry I did that." He looked down ashamed. How could he have let this happen. She tilted his head up.

"It's the past, we've all messed up." She smiled as she kissed him.

"I know, but I still should've...."

"Lets go have some fun, sweety." She smiled.

"Alright."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn laughed softly and pushed him out the door on the side of the house, that thankfully, didn't have any stairs near it, unlike the front door. "You wanna go play some basketball?" Brooklyn teased, recieving a playful glare from Jayke. She giggled softly and helped into the truck before laying the wheelchair in the bed of the truck. "Okay, so there's a drive in movie playing at the cliffs tonight." She grinned crookedly. "The drama club set a projector up in the tree near the edge, and you know that huge rock in the middle of the cliffs? They're going to show it on that and they'll be excepting donations for their next play."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Sounds like fun." He smiled at her.

"THat's what I hoped you would say." She smiled back.

**Sorry, we're watching Eagle Eye, how are you?**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:32 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn smiled over at Jayke and stopped in front of Ma's diner. It'd be better to eat first, then afterwards, considering Ma was closing up the night at seven, and the movie ended at nine. She ran around the truck as Jayke opened the door, and got out the wheelchair, Jayke soon sitting in it and closing the truck door.

A Mercedes Benz yanked up two parking spots down from Jayke's truck, along with a Hummer and a Escalade beside it. "Who is that?" Jayke asked while Brooklyn pushed him inside, Ma greeting them excitedly.

"They moved into town when you were in a coma. They've been going to the college since the new semester started, and they're a bunch of rich pricks. They even tried picking up Cheslar once and Tyler completely crushed the short one's face in." She had to laugh lightly at this. "The short one is Jesse, the really buff one with the wife beater is Mark, and the tall, lanky one is Alex, and like I said, they're all pricks." The door opened and all three strode in, each carrying two girls on their shoulder. Jesse, who still had a busted lip, smirked at Brook, who glared back in return.

Ma sighed as she walked over, pen in hand. "I can't stand those boys. Always making a show of themselves. You want the regular Brooklyn?" Brooklyn nodded. "And for you Jayke?"

**I was thinking, that while Jayke was in the hospital, Brooklyn was taken advantage of by one of the three, but I don't know. What you think?**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

**It'd be great, soon as he is out of the chair he'll pound their faces in. :D Tyler isn't Chesler's finacee's name, I don't remember it right now but that isn't it. :P :D **

"Did you already forget my normal?" He smiled at her.

"No, your mom called and said you couldn't have it." She smiled.

"Really?" He sighed.

"No sweetie, I'm giving you a hard time, I'll be back with them in a second." She laughed walking off.

"It's Brooklyn right?" One of the guys, Jesse, asked walking over. Jayke saw Brooklyn frown and rearrange her napkin.

"Mind shoving off?" Jayke asked calmly.

"What'll you do if I don't, you are in a wheelchair, not much you can do." Jesse replied with a smirk. In a second Jayke had him by hte collar laying across the table without getting out of his chair.

"Talk to my girlfriend when she doesn't want you to again, and I'll rearrange that pretty boy face of yours." Jayke growled low in his throat shoving the guy away.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:19 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Hah, won't it? And I had a feeling it wasn't, I'm just not really good with minor character names lol*

Brooklyn snorted when Mark and Alex pulled Jesse away from the table, the short guy, who was probably only four inches taller than Brook, ripping away from them angrily before taking a seat in the booth behind Brooklyn. When Ma came back over with the food she started talking animatedly with Jayke, leaving Brook to pick at the plate of food before her while Jayke talked to the old woman. Jesse leaned his head back slightly, until his mouth was parallel with Brook's ear. "Didn't you have fun when we first met Brookey? Can't believe you're all over your deadbeat boyfriend again." Brooklyn bit her lip hard enough to make it bleed and leaned forward. By the time Jesse laughed and leaned his head back up, Jayke was done talking to Ma.

"You really got that?" Brook sighed, looking at the carb-packed food before Jayke.

"Of course, it's good." Brook laughed and shook her head, smiling at him brightly.

"When you gain ten pounds don't come crying to me." She teased.

"Oh yeah, cause I'll gain ten pounds from eating a little diner food."

"Hey, you never know." Brooklyn giggled, leaning over the table to kiss him on the cheek playfully.
George Bernard Shaw

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year