z

Young Writers Society

Lakeview High

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:22 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke laughed. "I might stuck in this chair." He smiled. He looked past her to see Jesse looking at them. He smirked at Jesse, stupid kid. He kissed Brook and smiled.

"Come on, lets get out of here." HE said when she finished. She smiled and walked next to him as he rolled the chair. "That Jesse kid acted like he knew you." He said pulling himself up into the passenger seat as she put the chair in the back.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:33 am
Chupatoasta says...

"I helped him and the guys get settled into town. Nothing big." She smiled. LIAR! Her mind screamed at her, but she disregarded it. He could not find out about Jesse, even if it didn't happen on her own accord.

"Oh okay." Brooklyn smiled at him and started the truck before kissing him passionately on the lips.

"I love you." She smiled softly as she pulled out. "So off to the movies?"

"I guess so." Jayke grinned sheepishly. "And I love you too."
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:41 am
TNCowgirl says...

She smield at him and Jayke smiled.

"You know I do." She smiled.

"I know, so how long til I get out of the chair?"

"A month tops, you'll have your physical therapy and crutches after that for who knows how long."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:57 am
Chupatoasta says...

Jayke groaned, tossing his head back. "A whole month? Really?" Brooklyn threw him a grin and rolled her eyes.

"Yes Jay, a whole month. Isn't it torture?" She teased, Jayke glaring at her playfully as they parked at the cliffs and she turned the truck off.

"It is torture." He sighed and Brooklyn laughed softly, stepping out of the truck and walking around to the back to put the tail gate down. The bed of the truck was covered in blankets to make it a little cushion-y and there was a blanket for her and Jayke to share during the movie. She took the chair out, setting it in the back seat, and helped Jayke around to the back and up onto the tailgate. "Just how long have you known about this?" He teased.

Brooklyn shrugged playfully. "A while."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:06 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke laughed pulling her on his lap and kissing her lap. "So is this movie good?"

"Maybe." She replied with a smile.

"YOu don't know?"

"Nope."

"Good, it'll be a surprise." He smiled kissing her neck again and then her lips.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:19 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn giggled softly, laying back in his arms before snuggling closer. The three cars from Ma's diner suddenly pulled up, the guys and their girlfriends sidding on the tops of the cars. Brooklyn whined softly and leaned closer to Jayke. "I thought this movie was going to be free of annoyances." Jayke growled, glaring at the three guys and Brooklyn whimpered, kissing his jawline softly.

"Just ignore them," she whispered, smiling at him when he looked back at her.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"That won't be hard with you in my arms." He smiled at her kissing her softly and holding her close. He sighed as she snuggled against his chest as the movie started. If only he had function of his legs he could show those guys not to mess with him or his girlfriend. He kissed the top of her head as the movie started and relaxed, he wasn't going to let them ruin his night.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:31 am
Chupatoasta says...

"That won't be hard with you in my arms." Jesse mocked acidly from the top of his Benz, smirking over at Brooklyn and Jayke, who instantly glared at him. "Whoa, the wounded dog has fangs." He smirked and leaned back to lay across the Benz.

"Shut up Jesse." Brooklyn snarled.

"Awh, Brook, you don't l-" Before he could finish Brooklyn had lept out of the back of the truck and yanked Jesse off the top of the Benz, throwing him on the ground despite her small size.

"I said shut up." She growled, eyes ablaze with anger.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:20 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke chuckled pulling himself up and looking at Jesse laying on the ground. "She's got fangs too." He said as Brooklyn jumped back over next to him.

"Shut up, cripple." Jesse snarled.

"Lets see you say that when I'm better." Jayke replied looking at him.

"I will." Jesse hissed. Jayke laughed and shook his head.

"So young and so stupid.." Jayke replied pulling Brooke close and kissing her neck and then her lips.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Ahh... Jesse's in college :lol:**

Brooklyn laughed loudly at Jayke's remark and kissed him back hard before pulling away and poking him on the cheek playfully. "They're all in college." She smiled softly while Jayke glared at a recovering Jesse.

"Well the other two I believe, but that short ass looks like he's fifteen." At this Jesse's lips raised in a snarl.

"Yeah? Well at least I wasn't driving around drunk after my whore yelled at me and ended in a coma for six months." Jesse threw back, smirking at Jayke.

"Shut the hell up Jesse!" Brooklyn screamed angrily, her blue eyes on fire.

"If you know what's good for you you'll do just that." Taylor and Trent suddenly appeared beside the truck, their own anger flooding out, because they knew what Jesse had done to Brooklyn. "And, Brook's not a whore."

"Really could've fooled me." Jesse sneered, and that was the last thing he said before Brooklyn found herself on top of him, fists flying.

(: wow lotsa drama. I feel bad for Jayke, since he can't do anything
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:03 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**NO joke!**

Jayke ground his teeth. Brook was exteremly touchy today. Trent pulled her off Jesse and handed her to him. He pinned her against his chest wishing for the life of him he wasn't crippled.

"Relax, love, just relax." He said softly. "You don't have to prove to him in anyway you aren't a whore, we all know it. Course if I could walk I'd be singing a different song and beating his face in."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:22 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn, despite her rage, laughed at Jayke softly, still struggling to get out of his iron grip. How was he still in shape after being in a coma for six months? It was like he was working out rather than laying in a hospital bed, unconsious.

"Calm down." He breathed and she slowly started to relax, eyes ablaze.

*All I have for now. I've got to go to school*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:44 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I want to beat the shit out of him too, but you need to chill." He kissed her neck and she snuggled close to him. "Lets just watch the movie."

**All I had, super headache from banging my head around yesterday at a game. He wouldn't lose the strength in his arms I don't think especially sense he rolls his chair around. :P **
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:29 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Ugh, sorry for not posting for a while... again. I've been super busy with basketball and junk. It doesn't help any that my dad never lets me on the working computer either. I had to go to the school last night at eight and night with the rest of the team, and the entire time all we did was basketball for TWELVE hours. It was a lock in and everyone had brought blankets cause we thought we'd get to sleep a little bit, but no. It was twelve hours of non-stop basketball(: I'm wiped!**

Brooklyn let out a heavy breath, still glaring over at Jesse before snuggling even closer to Jayke to get warm. He wrapped his arms around her and she smiled softly. Taylor and Trent waved bye and both jogged to the oppisite side of the cliffs before getting in Trent's truck.

*ugh*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 am
TNCowgirl says...

***WOW***

Jayke held her close and sighed. he loved her so much it wasn't funny.

*OY*
Want a Readers crit???

If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec