z

Young Writers Society

Collision [In need of a better title]

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:01 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Here everyone helps everyone else." Ella replied. "Thats the only way to survive out here. We've got to work together. Now we better get the rest of this stuff set out before all the men finish. Their going to be starving when they do, and one thing about western men is that when their hungry they get grumpy. Oh their still polite and all, but they do it grudgingly."

"oh." Ivy started helping her load everything up on the tables with the other women.

"Done!" SOmeone shouted and Ella looked over. The barn was all the way finished.

"Let's bless the food and then we'll let the ladies go first." Pa called as everyone walked over. He said a quick blessing then the women were ushered to the front of the line first. They got their food and sat down. Adam and Colton came over and sat next to them with their food.

"Looks better then the one y'all put up two years ago." Ella said as she took another bite. Adam and Colton laughed shaking their heads.

"Sure does. But we had more men to work on it this year." Adam said smiling at her.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:55 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy sighed a little. She was tired and yet she had hardly done anything today. Colton was looking from Adam to Ella. So he had noticed it too!

Ivy felt a little uncomfortable. Ivy, Colton and Adam were talking animatedly. They had known each other for years. She, however, had only known them for a week or so. Ivy had never felt isolated like this before.

"How is Wilson doing?" Ella asked. Adam shrugged a little, sadly.

"As good as can be expected, I suppose. He's not letting it show, how much sitting around and doing nothing bother him," Adam told her.

Ella nodded. "Well at least he's not getting worse," she mused.

**Sorry, I'm brain dead right now**
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Thats fine I am too***

"Yes, he's lucky." Colton replied.

***VERY brain dead. :'( ***
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy sighed under her breath. She was tired of just sitting here. Winston said he would see her out here but she had yet to see him. She looked up at the scorching sun. Why did it get so hot here?

"I'll be right back," Ivy nodded to them. She stood up and walked away.

Ivy searched everywhere for him. Winston just hadn't come, she guessed. She sat on a little stump near the barn. There were a couple of men hanging around the other side. They were laughing and eating.

One turned to glare at her and whispered something to the other one. He laughed pointedly and walked towards her, the other man following him.

"Hey there," he slurred. She looked at him disgusted.

"Hello, sir," she said, spitefully. "I'm sure it's a...pleasure meeting you both but I don't really see thepoint in me sticking around here. I was actually just leaving."

"Really?" He slurred. "See we were thinking that maybe you was lookin' for someone."

"I was. He said he'll come back to meet me here," she lied. Maybe if she did lie they would leave her be.

"Well, come have a drink while you wait," he grinned. "C'mon."

Ivy didn't like the looks of these men. These must be he drunks Colton had threatened to set loose on her.

"No thank you," she said, forcefully, straightening up. "And I'd appreciate it if you let me be. Alone."

They looked at each other laughing. "Interesting little thing, ain't she?"

One man grabbed Ivy's arm and pulled her towards him. She kicked upwards her knee hitting his groin and he grimaced, effectively releasing her and holding his stomach.

"I think not!" she exclaimed. "You will take your hands off me!"

Both the men, no longer grinning, looked from her to the other. She backed away. Ivy didn't like the look they were giving her.

**Just thought I'd add a little drama! ^_^ **
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:08 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt finished his food and carried his plate to where all the dirty dishes were being put. He heard something behind hte house and went to check it out.

"I said stay away from me or I'll scream." It was Ivy's voice. He walked around the house just as one of hte drunks grabbed her arms.

"Let her go Peterson." He growled low in his throat. "Or do I need to ad another scar to your collection. One that will be fatal."

"Get away. THis is none of your buisness." The man growled.

"She is my family's visitor it is my buisness. Now let her go." He replied stepping towards the men again. The man shoved Ivy towards Colt who caught her. "Now get home and sober." He led Ivy back towards where the others were.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:03 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy watched the men walk away. She realized that Colton was still holding her up from where the drunk had pushed her into him. Blushing she pushed away from him.

"I didn't need any help," she replied, embaressed.

"Excuse me?" Colton laughed half annoyied, half amused. Ivy stuck stuck her nose up and tried to make herself stand up taller.

"I could have handled it," she insisted. Colton shook his head.

"Seriously, Ivy?" He asked. "I just defended you back there!"

"Well, I didn't need your help," she said quietly. Colton chuckled, frustrated and started to walk back with her.

Ivy looked over at him and smiled a little. He had been awful nice to her lately. He had saved her from the tornado after all.

"Thanks, though," she whispered. Ivy almost hoped he didn't hear her, but of course he did.

110 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Will you make up your mind, woman!" He growled. "You've near abotu drivin me up a wall."

"Excuse me?" She demanded.

"I'm not ruining my day by getting into one of our arguements. Your so stuck up sometimes, you know it. Just to let you know, waht they call a lady over east is not our version of a lady." He walked over to the dessert table and grabbed some cake. Why did she drive him so crazy yet he couldn't get the stupid girl out of his mind. He wanted to hit something.

*****UGH*****
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:57 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy gasped. "How dare you!" She exclaimed. "Not a lady?"

She stamped her foot demanding his attention. He looked at her exasperated, his eyes meeting hers. She pursed her lips.

Quit it, she thought, don't think about those gorgeous eyes!

"Listen, Ivy, I don't have time for this," he replied, turning around.

Ugh!" she cried spinning on her heel and bumping into Adam. Blushing furiously, she ducked her head and maneuvered around him.

"Excuse me," she whispered, mortified.

She walked away as quickly as possible. She needed to talk to someone. Wonston should be here by now!

**Ugh, braindead...again!!!***

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:04 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I've nothing, me and my boyfriend just broke up. :S ***
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:55 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**I'm so sorry. ): I know how you feel though. My boyfreind and I had a huge fight and ended up breaking up last week. All boys are jerks. :P Well most. Everything happens for a reason though. (: Maybe things will work themselves out.**

110 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:26 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***We've never fought, still didn't when we broke up. He just didn't think it's work right now. :"( stupid boy still has my heart. :@)
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:22 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Aw. That's sweet. (: I really hope things work out for you.

110 Reviews

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:22 pm
TNCowgirl says...

(((Ya me too. I'll post a lil later. I've been busy)))
Want a Readers crit???

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:34 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***This can't die, any ideas?***
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:19 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

hmm, maybe Winston left her. (He's such a wimp and he couldn't take the country^_^) So since he was like her father, she goes into this depression and so Colton tries to comfort her, untimately bringing them closer. But! There is always a but, some other girl, a girl Colton's known for a while now, makes Colton fall for her. I don't know something like that? You got anything?

I miss this. ^_^

You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer