z

Young Writers Society

Collision [In need of a better title]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**I got nothing. We need drama. Or maybe a timeskip?**
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:41 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Skip time then. :P **
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:03 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy patted her belly a little. She was getting big. Colton had felt the baby kick yesterday and just looking at the way his face lit up...well, it made her smile. Life was pretty much perfect for her. Ivy was happy.

She should have known that it wouldn't last.

Her mother's carrige rode towards their house in the late evening. Ivy was about 6 months in with the baby and her bump was very noticable.

The carriage stopped and her step-father and mother strode out. A very smug smile on her face. It vanished at the sight of her bump.

"You're really having...a child?" She asked, clutching her throat. "You gave yourself to...that."

Ivy's temper flared. "Yes. And I love him mother. I just wish you could be happy for me! Maybe you could be a part of your grandchild's life."

Her step-father shook his head. "Ivy we need to talk. And it's best if Colton doesn't come."

"I'm not going anywhere," colton replied, folding his arms over his chest and standing closer to Ivy.

He smiled. "Well...you'll have to hear it eventually. Ivy, you can't be married to Colton. Because you've been aranged to marry another. Since you were about three. It's the Duke's son, Michalis."

"Well it's too late then," Ivy replied, folding her arms over her chest. "Cause I won't leave Colton."

Her mother laughed now. "Well if you don't marry him he'll come looking for you. Technically he bought you a long time ago. You are his and he will come after yu with many men. Enough to fill this old country town."

Her mother softened a little. "Please Ivy, it's for your own good. You don't want Colton dead do you?"

Ivy felt like she was going to be sick and this had nothing to do with the baby and her regular sickness.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

110 Reviews

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:09 am
TNCowgirl says...

Colton put an arm around Ivy pulling her close to comfort her. "She is married, you can't do anything about that and neither can he. He can bring hell and high water, but she is married and with child. I'm sure that the Duke won't want his son to marry someone that is pregnate with another man's child." That stopped her parents. "Please, you are upsetting my wife, I would like it if you would please leave."

*OY*
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:16 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Ivy, please think," he mother said, a knowing smile on her lips. "You allowed your father to fight and die for you...will you let Colton do the same. You and I both know the Duke will be very angry he was cheated a bride."

"I said leave please," Coltn ordered, his voice soft, yet dangerous. "I won't ask nicely anymore."

With that said Ivy's parents fled in their carrige.

"Colton," Ivy looked at him, her throat closins with sobs. "I knew something like this would happen!"

"Sh," he said softly against her hair, pulling her close. He lay his hand on her baby bump and spoke, "Hey, Ivy I love you. I'm not going to let anything or anyone take you away. We'll be alright."

Ivy knew he would try but Colton could only do so much. Would Ivy let the Duke kill Colton because she was selfish enough to stay with him? It almost made her sick to know she had t think about it a minute before she came to a definite thought. No. She would never let anything happen to Colton.

110 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Now, how about we get something to eat and then I'll show you the new crib I made." he smiled.

"You made a crib?" She asked smiling brightly up at him. He chuckled and smiled nodding.

"I hoped it would cheer you up." He replied kissing her softly. "I love you, Ivy, to much to lose you."
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:53 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy's mood darkened. "I love you too, Colton," she replied.

Colton smiled and brushed a stray strand of hair away from her face. "Exactly. And I won't let so little bump in the road tear us apart. We've been through so much, we'll fight this off."

Ivy stood on her tiptoes and kissed Colton gently again, lingering this time. "I'll be in a minute. I need a breather," she whispered with a content sigh.

Colton frowned, but nodded and left, probably to look over the crib. Ivy leaned against a tree and shook her head. She looked back at Colton's retreating figure and couldn't help but let a free tear fall. She had cost him so much. Even now, he was giving up a lot to be with her.

"I do love you, Colt," she whispered. "Too much to cause you too much trouble."

Ivy whiped her eyes. If it was true, if the duke really came, she would go freely. She couldn't let them kill Colton. She could live seperated from him, but if he died...and because of her...death would obviously be her only escape.

"I do I really love you," she said again. And she knew, it was true. More so than ever before.

She walked back to the house, wiping her tears and smiling. "I want to see that crib!" She called.

110 Reviews

Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:22 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colton smiled when he heard her. "Alright, come on." He walked up behind her. "Close your eyes." He smiled leading her to where the crib was. When they were standing in front of it he let her open her eyes as he watched her face smiling as it lit up.

"Do you like it?" He asked iwth a smile.

"It's amazing!" She gasped. "Just beautiful!"

"I'm glad."

***SO if the duke gets her, and if he doesn't get her back before the babe is born then someone could bring the baby back to him and maybe tell him that she had died giving birth or something. I don't know. ***
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:41 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Oh my gosh! That would be totally heartbreaking and awesome! Wow...that sounded bad. :) But yes, I like that. :D**

Ivy sighed, rubbing her hand across the wood. "It's better than anything I could have imagined Colton. You're amazing."

He smiled down at her, his face a little flushed at her compliment. "Thanks," he replied.

Ivy patted her round, protruding stomach. She was so big! She could hardly believe it.

"And I have another surprise for you," Colton said, softly, placing his own hand on her stomach.

"Hm?" She asked.

Colton grinned. "Ella and Adam are coming out to visit today."

110 Reviews

Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Really?!" She squealed. he smiled and nodded. "Oh, I have to clean!"

"No, you have to sit down and tell me what you think needs to be done." He laughed kissing her as he held her still. She frowned and twisted her lips a little. "Please."

**Sorry, long day, yet again. :@ **
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Yeah, I know the feeling. :/**

"Colton," she sighed. "I'm not helpless you know."

He grinned. "Oh I know that much. But you need to rest. You've had a stressful day and with the baby so far along..."

Ivy rolled her eyes and stood up. "Well, if you insist, we'll do a little cleaning together."

Ivy listed things, including the few dishes, dusting, sweeping and pretty much making everything look perfect.

Colton made the jobs entertaining, occasionally kissing her softly, and at some of the most random times. Even teasing her. Still, she had never been happier.

When finally she heard commotion outside and Ella's voice calling, "Ivy! Colton! Get out here you two!"

Ivy grinned and ran - or more likely, waddeled - towards her best friend.

110 Reviews

Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:06 am
TNCowgirl says...

Colt helped Ivy as best she would let him to the door and smiled when he saw his baby sister and her husband.

"How are you two?" He smiled at them.

"Alive and well." Ellie grinned hugging Ivy.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:12 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Ella!" Ivy yelled in her ear.

"Yikes, Ivy," she laughed. Ivy didn't care. She snuggled into Ella's warm embrace.

"Ivy," she whispered looking at her belly. Of course she knew that she was pregnant, but she hadn't seen her in a few months. "Your so big!"

Ivy nodded. "I hope he's a boy," she whispered. "Colton says he doesn't care...but I think he wants a boy too. And I want him to look just like his daddy."

Ella patted Ivy's cheek softly. "Well I wish you two the best. And I will be here when the baby is born. I promise you that."

"I know you will," Ivy sighed, hugging her again.

"Enough with the mushy stuff," she laughed, happily. "Pregnacy is making you soft, Ivy."

Ivy laughed and led them inside.

110 Reviews

Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 am
TNCowgirl says...

Colt smiled as the two girls talked. He followed them inside and just watched Ivy for a little while, Adam was doing the same thing so it didn't matter.

No way am I ever going to lose you, Ivy. He thought with a smile. He loved that girl with everythign he ahd.

**OFf day, I don't feel to good. :'( I hate excuses, but it's true. :'( **
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:50 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Aw, I sorry. ): And it's not an excuse. (: On my off day's I don't even write. I just crank up the ipod and sleep all day. ^_^ Pretty lazy, lol. Again, hope tomorrow's better! (:**

Ivy talked with Ella most of the time. She felt Colton's eyes on her and glanced back at him a time or to. She wanted to reach out and hold his hand. He worried so much about her. And some sick part of her liked that. She liked feeling safe, and not always having to worry about protecting herself all the time.

Ivy smiled at Colton. Her life would be in ruins if it wasn't for him. She knew he would protect her no matter what the cost. Ivy thought of the duke, her heart dropping to the floor. What if he came? What cost would Colt have to pay to keep her safe. She didn't like the answer her brain was telling her. She couldn't let that happen.

"You look pale," Ivy whipered, touching her cheek. Ivy smiled.

"I'm always pale, silly," she retorted, laughing. Ella's eyebrow's knit together.

"No...your face just lost all it's color. Ivy, what's wrong?" She questioned.

"Ella," she said, angrily. "I'm fine. I just feel a little faint."

"Maybe with the baby coming and all, you should just rest and-"

"Stop treating me like I'm a porcelean doll Ell!" Ivy yelled. "I'm pregnant not helpless!You're always doing that too! Ivy, your so thin! Ivy your so pale! Oh Ivy your pregnant, let me make sure I do everything for you! Well, Ella, I don't need your help."

Ella's lips pursed and she looked away. Ivy regreted her outburst.

"Sorry," she sighed. "I've just spoiled our evening haven't I? Ella, I'm just so tempormental lately. I'm so sorry. I just...need some cold air."

Ivy waaddled towards the front door and sat on the porch outside. She had asked Colt to build it for her. It was beautiful but right now...it didn't help her mood like it always did.

Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100