z

Young Writers Society

Collision [In need of a better title]

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:45 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy followed the dog. There was no time for horses.

"Colton!" she yelled, as if she could help him. Maybe if she heard him, that would make him come to her. The dog however, not stopping his steady run just ahead of her, almost looked reproachfully at her.

Ivy ran as faster than she had ever ran in her life. She felt the stitch in her side but it didn't slow her face. She ran through the slight pain.

She skidded to a stop at what must be Aviva's house. She ran inside and saw the biggest and angriest man she had ever seen in her life. He was scary in a way that Damon wasn't. He had physical strength. He looked mean and ready to kill at that moment. A short knife was suddenly in his hand.

"Where is Aviva?" he asked. He didn't need to yell to make Ivy tremble with fear.

"Oh God no!" she yelled, pushing in front of Colton. The man looked confused, pausing, and then the angry look returned to his face.

"Please! Let me explain!" she intervened. "Please! Just one moment."

"For lies?" he hissed.

The dog Aviva called Toby barked from the doorway. The man who must be Black Hawk turned to the dog as it trotted to him.

"What has happened?"
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:00 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt looked at the man pulling Ivy to his side. "From what Aviva said, she stumbled upon an injured mountain lion and it attacked her. I was out checking our herd when Toby found me. Curiousty got the best of me and that is when I found Aviva here. She is now at our house, she asked me to get her herb bag for something to help ease her pain."

"She remembered you may come, Black Hawk, and told me to come warn Colt and make sure you didn't think we hurt her." Ivy replied a bit of fear in her voice. Colt didn't blame her, he knew he'd never win against this Indian. "That's why I brought Toby cause it would be the only thing that would let you know she sent us."

"Aviva is a great medicine woman. Take me to her." Black Hawk nodded putting his knife away, his shoulder relaxing making him look less threatening as he rubbed the top of Toby's head.

*~*~*~*~*~*

When they got back to Colt's and Ivy's house Black Hawk hurried inside with the leather satchel.

"You didn't try and kill my new friends did you, Black Hawk?" Aviva asked with a painful smile.

"I didn't know they were your friends." Black Hawk replied pulling herbs from her pouch and grinding them up. "Can I have some hot water please." He asked looking at Ivy who nodded quickly getting him a glass. He poured the herb into it stirring it around and then taking it to Aviva who he helped drink it.

"Thanks."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman