z

Young Writers Society

Collision [In need of a better title]

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

Colt sighed and looked at Ella.

"Don't worry, her mood swings a good bit these days. She hates it as much as I do. But it happens, don't hold it against her." He smiled.

"I won't." Ella smiled. "I'm going to make us some food. I'm sure I can find everything. Go check on your wife." Colt laughed and slipped out the door wrapping his arms around Ivy's shoulders.

"Hello, love." He whispered softly.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:47 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy's eyes watered. "Colt I just ruined everything," she replied.

She felt so much better with his arms around her.

"Hey," he said softly. "Ella doesn't mind. She understands. She knows it's natural for you mood to swing."

"Thank you Colton," Ivy sighed, turning around to hug him.

Colton laughed as Ivy's stomach got in the way. Still he wrapped his arms around her.

"Your welcome," he said softly.

"I love you Colt. I couldn't survive this without you," she gave a trembling laugh.

"I love you too, Ivy," he whispered against her hair.

She took a breath. "I think I owe Ella an apology," she sighed.

Colt grabbed her hand and led them inside. Ella was smiling warmly at them and it made Ivy feel guilty.

"Ella...Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to snap," she sighed.

Ella laughed. "I know Ivy," she said softly, hugging her. Her body had to shape itself around Ivy's huge belly. "I understand. Apology not needed, but still, accepted."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

110 Reviews

Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt smiled as he watched them. He ended up getting roped into helping cook and Adam laughed at him until he got pulled into it too. They sat down and ate laughing and enjoying themselves.

****UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH *****
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:02 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**drama time?**

Everyone stopped eating at the sound of horses outside. Ivy gasped in alarm, heart thumping painfully in her chest.

"I'm going out," Colton whispered in Ivy's ear.

"No," she gasped, clutching his arm. "Please, no!"

"Ivy," he replied, almost exasperated. "I've got to."

"No you don't!" she hissed. "Cause I'll go. They won't mess with me. I'm a women and a pregnant women at that. Let me go instead."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

110 Reviews

Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:38 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt shook his head. "No, I will not put you in danger." He replied kissing her head and keeping her firmly in her chair. "Ella, don't let her get us. Please." He walked to the door snatching the rifle on the way.

"Colt!" He heard Ivy whimper and gasp. He wouldn't look back cause he wouldn't take the chance she didn't stay. He closed the door firmly behind him. Adam would take care of the girls. He saw six riders.

"Can I help you, folks?" He asked casually but the rifle was ready to let them know he wasn't afraid to use it.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:38 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Ella please!" Ivy yelled. "Let me go after him. I'm begging you. If these people...I couldn't stand it if he was hurt. Wouldn't you want to go after Adam?"

---

"I'm not sure you can help us," the young man said, eyeing the rifle. "Unless you know a Ms. Ivy Rotan. She might be going by a...different name at the moment. But, you see, we're here to help her. So...I'd appreciate it if you'd let us search your house...sir."

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Ella shook her head. "Colt can take care of himself." Ella replied. "Plus, you are pregnant. You have to think of the baby."

"A Ms. Ivy Rotan does not live here. But my wife Ivy Ryder (I think that's their last name. :P ) does. You can not search my house because you are tresspassing. My wife is just fine and does not need any help from you." He replied as he stood square to the men his eyes daring them to try something.

"So you're the fool that thinks you are married to her." A city looking man laughed.

"I don't think, I know that Ivy is my wife. And I will ask you one more time to leave my property." Colt growled low cocking the rifle he'd make sure that city boy felt the lick of a bullet if he didn't leave.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:38 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy glared at Ella. "You know you would go after Adam," she hissed.

There was the sound of a gunshot, a yell, and Ivy screamed, lurching for the outside.

Ella grabbed her arm and Ivy whispered. "Colton."

"I can't let you leave," Ella said, so nervous yet determined. "I'm sorry."

Ivy yanked but Ell wouldn't budge. Ivy turned to glare at her, harshly. "If anything happened to him I'll hate you for the rest of my life."

---

"Be warned, you country fool," he growled. "I'll come prepared and I WILL have her. Ivy has and always will be mine."

Colton laughed and shot the gun at the horses feet as the city boy turned his horse and ran.

"Too late. She loves me.

110 Reviews

Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:47 am
TNCowgirl says...

Colt walked back in the house and Ella let Ivy go who ran over and hugged him. He hugged her back.

"I hate you right now." She said softly as she clung to him.

"I know, but I'm going to keep you safe." He replied kissing hte top of her head. "No matter what you will stay safe."
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"I am safe," she whispered, too scared to let go of him. "I like it that you want to keep me safe but...it was torture just sitting here.

"It's best that you stayed inside Ivy," Colt said seriously. "Do you know who those men were?"

Ivy swallowed hard but shook her head, although she had an idea.

"It was, I'm assuming, anyway, that man your mother was talking about."

Ivy clung to Colton. Why was this happening. She was about to have a baby for Christ sake! Why did her old life keep following her just to smack her in the face.

"But I'm not going to let anything happen to you," Colton whispered, against her cheek. "Not ever, okay?"

Ivy gave him a weak smile. "Okay."

And though she was smiling she felt like sobbing.

110 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:04 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Colt held her close not wanting to let her go. Ella cleared the table and let him pull IVy to the bench in the living area so she was off her feet but he didn't have to let her go. He was worried, he didn't like the fact that there were so many men against him. Their house was out in the open so they would be able to see someone coming from a few miles away, but that didn't help the fact that he didn't like that they were out there. He wanted his Ivy safe. Wanted their baby safe. But most of all he couldn't lose his wife. He loved the child they had concived together, but he had more love at the moment for Ivy because he could hold and see he.r She had captured his heart and he was going to protect her with every last ounce of energy in him.
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:34 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella and Adam left, shortly after sensing that Colton and Ivy both needed to time to talk and think.

"I just want to go to bed," Ivy whispered.

Colton nodded. "Me too. Did you want to talk at all though?"

Ivy shook her head. "Colton, I just want to go to bed. I want to hold me and tell me that everything is going to be alright. I can live with lies for now I just need...I just need-"

Ivy turned away. How much longer could she do this?

110 Reviews

Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Baby, they aren't lies." Colton said pulling her close and kissing the top of her head. "Everything is going ot be just fine. We'll get through this together and prove to the world we'll be fine, ok?"

"I don't know." She sobbed.

"Honey, it will." HE turned her around. "Trust me."
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ivy buried her head into Colt's chest. She loved him. So, so, much. And she wouldn't let anything happen to him. Ever.

Ivy gave him a weak, watery smile. She had made up her mind and, if she was honest with herself, she had made this decision a while ago.

She was leaving. She would meet the Duke's son and would hand herself over. She wouldn't let Colt get hurt because of her.

110 Reviews

Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

Colt woke up the next morning with Ivy curled close to him. He kissed her neck and got up. "What do you want for breakfast, angel?" He asked softly.

"Nothing." She groaned. "I don't feel good!" She leaped up and he helped her out the door as she emptied her stomach. He rubbed her back hoping she was ok.
Want a Readers crit???

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore