z

Young Writers Society

War of the Tsurekin

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Tala waited until Ryukin got up on the roof then the went to their normal hiding place.

"Do you normally come up here?" Lavos asked. Tala nodded stretching her legs out and shaking before she laid down. "And you haven't been caught?"

"Nope, there aren't really any planes that fly over head and when they do they can't see us from that high." Ryukin replied.

"And no one comes up here. If they do you can hear them five minutes before they get here. We messed up the door so that you really have to push on it to get it open." Tala smiled.

"You messed up the door." Ryukin laughed.

"It works doesn't it?" She replied with a smile.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:56 pm
Dynamo says...

"So, how long have you two been here?" Lavos asked. "I never even noticed your presence until yesterday."

"Our masters have been coming to this school for a few years now, and we've been following them everyday." Ryukin looked at Tala and added, "Tala and I only found out about each other a few months into second semester. In fact, that was probably the first time either of us ever encountered another creature like ourselves."

"Yeah, and you thought I was trying to hurt Kai and you attacked me," Tala said, a hint of annoyance lacing her tone.

"Are you still angry about that? It's been half a year and I already apologized!"

"I'm just joking, Ryukin," Tala snapped back. "You're really too serious for your own good sometimes."

Lavos asked, "How old are you two?"

The question caught the two of them off guard. They had to think back to when they first found their masters. "Around ten or eleven years I think," Ryukin answered.

"And during all those years you've never even seen another of your own kind?"

(I'm thinking this conversation could bring up their suspicions that there are outside forces involved with the gathering of Tsurekin.)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Never, I always figured I was the only one of my kind." Tala shrugged. "Skylar couldn't ever find any evidence that any others existed so we just figured I was one of a kind. In a way I think I am cause I've never seen two of one creature before."

"Had you met any others?" Ryukin asked Lavos.

"A couple times, but they didn't see me." Lavos replied.

"You know, it's really weird that up until recently we never saw any of our kind and now all the sudden every corner you turn there is another one." Tala frowned. "I was already here so I don't know what is drawing them in but it's really strange that all the sudden more and more are showing up."
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:50 pm
Dynamo says...

"You know, I have a theory," Ryukin began. "What if it's the Tsurekin Lords that are drawing us all together? What if some outside force is causing us to gather so that we're all in one place when they awaken. Maybe it's not just here where it's happening, but also the four other parts of the world where the other Lords rest, where-ever they may be."

"Tsurekin Lords? What are you talking about?" Lavos asked.

Ryukin and Tala both explained to Lavos what the Tsurekin Lords were and that they would awaken on the new year.

(I'm a little drained right now from working on assignments so this was all I could come up with. Sorry.)
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:36 am
TNCowgirl says...

((No problem. I'll see what I can come up with. :D Been a long week.))

Tala watched as Lavos frowned.

"That really doesn't sound like a good thing at all." He finally said after a few minutes of thinking. "So, let me get this straight, alone we are defenseless and easy to pick off which means our masters will be killed."

"Right." Tala replied. "That's why we're trying to get as many Tsurekins to join us so that we can make sure that the world isn't wiped clean. Plus, anyone hurts Skylar and I'm going to kill them unless I'm dead."

(Ok, really not good.)
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:40 pm
Dynamo says...

"It sounds like you'll need all the help you can get," Lavos said. "I'll talk it over with my master and see if she'll agree to help you."

Both Ryukin and Tala looked at Lavos. "You mean, you'll join us?" Tala asked, a little surprised that he had been so easily convinced.

"If what you say is true, then my master is also in danger. It's obvious out best chance of survival is to work together to fight these Tsurekin Lords."

The wolf and dragon looked at each other and smiled. "Sounds like we have a new ally," Ryukin said. "Welcome to The Aushalten." He reached his arm out to shake Lavos' hand, but stopped when he felt a slight tremor under his feet. At first it was barely noticeable, but then it started to get stronger. "Do you two feel that?" he asked.

Tala growled when the tremor got even stronger, to the point where it felt like the ground under theeir feet was vibrating. "What is that? An earthquake?"

Lavos shook his head. "No, it's something else."

The vibrations became even stronger. Now it was at the point where simply trying to stand was difficult. Then there was a large boom, and dirt and trees from the forest behind the school were suddenly kicked up into the air like there had been some sort of underground explosion. All that was left of that part of the forest was a hole in the earth, and out of that hole crawled a familiar, giant, silver wyvren with red lifeless eyes. The Tsurekin Agent reared its head back and let out a tremendous roar that shook the entire neighbourhood.

(Time to switch back tothe kids' POV.)
Last edited by Dynamo on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:35 am
TNCowgirl says...

Skylar jumped when she felt the earth shaking. SHe looked over at Kai and frowned. "Thats not normal." She said hurrying over to where he was.

"No, that's not an earthquake. We need to try and find the others."

"What about Tala and all them?"

"They'll be fine and they'll find us depen..." All the sudden the earth shook so violently they were thrown from their feet and a loud explosion sounded.

"We need to get to them!" She said looking for the closest door.
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:31 pm
Dynamo says...

Students were already starting to panic as they flooded out of their classrooms and into the hallways. Some teachers were trying to maintain order, but to no avail. Kai and Skylar were looking for the rest of the members of the Aushalten in the crowd when there was an earth-shaking roar that nearly rocked the entire building.

"What the hell was that!?" Skylar asked.

"I know that roar..." Kai answered. He ran off to the nearest window, trying his best to wade through the crowd of students. When he found a window facing the back of the school he froze. He saw the Tsurekin Agent towering over the forest behind the school.

When Skylar finally came to Kai's side she saw the Tsurekin Agent as well. "Oh my god," was all she could say.

"Kai!" The two of them turned around to see Alex running toward them. "I just saw that thing outside. Is that one of those Tsurekin Agents you told us about?"

Kai nodded. "I have a job for you, Alex. Tala and Ryukin are the only two tsurekin that are here right now, so only Skylar and I can fight that thing. I need you to find the others and have everyone help evacuate the school while we keep that thing away from the building."
Last edited by Dynamo on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Alex nodded and took off while Skylar and Kai managed to get out of the building.

"They're on the roof." Skylar said as she found a ladder and started climbing up it as fast as she could. When she got to the top she saw Tala, Ryukin, and a new Tsurekin; probably Katherine's, trying to keep on their feet.

Tala quickly ran to her side to make sure she was ok while still keeping an eye on the Agent.

"Kai, this is Lavos." Ryukin said motioning towards the new Tsurekin.
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:40 pm
Dynamo says...

"So you must be Kai, Ryukin's master," Lavos said. "I wish we had time for propper introductions, but now isn't really the best time."

"You're telling me," Kai said, looking at the Tsurekin Agent. It was beginning its advance toward the school. In order to get to the building it had to get across the parking lot, which was jam-packed with teachers and senior students either trying to get to their cars or driving out of the lot and causing a traffic jam in the process.

Skylar noticed the crowd as well, although it wasn't really hard to miss in the first place. "We need to keep the agent from reaching the parking lot, otherwise it'll tramble all of those people while they're trapped in their cars."

"Other than Lavos, Ryukin and Tala are the only Tsurekin here. We need to use our Soul Fusion to fight it." Kai remembered the cops he saw earlier that day. He really didn't want to blow their cover by fighting the Agent, but there was little choice if they were going to protect everyone.
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Then lets stop talking about it and get to it." Tala said rubbing her head against Skylar's leg. Skylar smiled down at her and looked towards the agent.

"We need to draw it away from the school. It won't be easy but we have to do it." Skylar said right before she touched Tala's head and everything started to glow. After the Soul Fusion was done she rolled her neck and smiled a little as Lavos just looked at her funny.

"Whats the plan?"

**Sorry it's short. **
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 pm
Dynamo says...

"We attack it and draw its attention away from the school," Shinryu told her. "We can't use our most powerful attacks until everyone has evacuated, that way no one will be caught in the crossfire."

Skyra nodded. "Then what are we waiting for?" She leapped off the roof and began jumping over cars while Shinyru took to the sky. Skyra was sure to be careful while leapping from one car to another, she didn't want to land too hard and possibly cave in the roof of one of the cars, hurting the person inside. Everyone who saw her reacted with shock and awe. When she made it to the other side of the parking lot Shinryu was already buzzing around the Agent's head like an annoying fly in hopes of prevoking it.
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:50 am
TNCowgirl says...

Skyra slashed at the Agent's tail jumping out of it's reach when it tried to flick her off with it's tail. She kept slashing at it's tail, back, and legs irritating it while Shinryu did the same from the sky.

**I've nothing, I'm really sorry. **
Want a Readers crit???

103 Reviews

Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:23 pm
Dynamo says...

The wyren growled as its attention turned to Skyra. It started stomping its feet, trying to crush her. But Skyra was too fast and managed to run out of the way of each stomp. Shinryu flew up to the side of its face and bashed his sword against its cheek to get its attention. The creature hissed with fury as it started swatting at him.

Shinryu attacked it a couple more times before the Agent got fed up. It opened its mouth as a red light began to emerge from its throat. Shinryu was about to move out of the way, but stopped when he realised the school was right behind him. When the Tsurekin Agent attacked and Shinryu moved out of the way the blast would hit the school. Instead he brought his sword up to shield as much of himself as he could. The wyvren let loose a blast of red energy that exploded on impact and sent Shinryu flying into the side of the building, smashing through the wall and into one of the classrooms on the second floor.

"Shinryu!" Skyra yelled when she saw the massive hit he took. The Tsurekin Agent blindsided her while she was distracted, smacking her with its tail and sending her into a nearby tree.
Take that, science!

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:51 am
TNCowgirl says...

Skyra gasped for air as she tried to stand up. The Agent looked towards her then at Shinryu. It seemed to feel Shinryu was more of a threat so it slowly started walking towards Shinryu. She forced herself to stand up and she slashed at it's tail leaving a gash. The Agent spun around and she barely dodged a blow. She couldn't let it get near the school.

"Come on you over sized piece of metal." She growled at it as pain flew through her body. "Give me your best shot.
Want a Readers crit???

snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda