z

Young Writers Society

Fallen

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:58 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

She gave him a hard glare. How dare he?! "Aren't you supposed to be here for me?" she asked. She cocked her head to one side as she saw his eyes rove over her body. her smile turned cold.

"If you want something in return...Say so..." Bethany said harshly. she hated guys that treated her like property...Like something to be obtained.

He glared at her. "Right...Like I wwould ever want a human." He rolled his eyes.

She sniffed and went back to one of her favorite books, completely ignoring the stupid angel in front of her...or at least trying to. He was handsome...attractive...dangerous...on the edge. she always was attracted to bad boys. she shook her head, clearing her thoughts. Loud moans were still coming from her mom's room and she snorted in disgust. How long was that stupid guy going to be here?

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:46 am
October Girl says...

Angel watched, smirking a bit as Bethany's face twisted in disgust.

"At least she's happy." he said reading her mind.

Then she looked at him and glared. "That's discusting, Angel! At least she's happy." she mocked the last part.

Angel planted his hands on his hips. "You know, you're really starting to piss me off. I might smite you." he said.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Bethany laughed sarcastically. "I doubt you have that power. In fact,I bet youzre just here to torture me more. thatzs it, isnzt it? You just like tortuing me! Youzre honestly not here to help...youzre just here because you have to be. wwell congradulations. Mission accomplished."

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:36 pm
October Girl says...

Angel glared. "Don't get snooty with me, Miss. Trouble-Magnet. You think I WANTED this job? If so you're crazy and stupid! And instead of arguing with someone twice your size you could be doing something to help save the damn world. But nooooo you're too busy bitching!" he growled.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:02 pm

She glared. "How dare you?! You have no idea what my life is like! Wwhy donzt you just let me die?!"

He laughed harshly. "I wish I could! Unfortunately, thatzs not going to happen, now is it?"

Shee hmphed. "Do what you wwwant angel. I don't freakinz care! I just want you gone as soon as possible!"

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:32 pm
October Girl says...

"I can't!" Richard yelled.

"Why not?!" she yelled back.

"I CAN'T LEAVE UNTIL YOU FIGURE OUT YOUR OWN DAMN DESTINANY." The whole room shook with his words, he was surprised she could still stand on two feet.

"And what is my destinany?" she asked her voice lowered.

"Figure it out, you sure as hell don't need me." he spread his wings which touched wall to wall and launced himself out her window.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:35 am

Beethany growled. He was finally gone. She sighed. It felt weird being alone...and yet shee knew she was never really alone. She closed her eyes. Her angel was handsome...she couldnzt argue that. She didn't know why...but she was drawn to him.

She pulled out a notebook and flipped to an empty page. She started sketching her mysterious guest, getting him perfect. she concentrated mostly on his brooding eyes. she could see pain behind them every time he looked at her. She wanted to help him, even if he did drive her crazy.

"Thatzs not bad."

She jumped at the sound of his voice. "Uh...thanks. Just kinda doodling..." She looked down embarressed. shee never ever showed anyone her drawings. Shee was blushing. shee didn't know what to say...what wwwould he think?

203 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:22 pm
October Girl says...

He was on her ceiling staring down at the sketch of himself, she should realy pursue this, if infact this was her dream. He hoped somethings in the future didn't come true as he saw them. He liked her and he wanted her to live a safe and free life.

"You know you're going to win that trophy." he smiled a bit.

"What trophy." Ah, now he got her attention.

He shrugged. "Nevermind, I've already said too much."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Bethany stared up at him. "Please tell me."

He chuckled and came down. "I canzt." He teased.

She pushed her lip out. She sauntered up to him. She traced a finger over his chest teasingly. "Please?"

He gulped. "No, he said stubbornly."

She gently pressed her lips against his. An electric shock ran through her. It felt amazing. She didnzt want to stop. shee threw her arms around his neck and pulleed his mouth onto hers, kissing him passionateely and never wanting to stop.

203 Reviews

Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:22 pm
October Girl says...

He groaned into her mouth. Damn. He was turning human again, but no one had bothered to clip his wings, litterally. His fingers dug into her hips and he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Suddenly he realized what he was doing. He was going crazy, he gripped her hips tightly and pulled her away from him.

"We can't." he groaned.

She was panting. "Why not?" she asked. "Your human right?"

His eyes darkend. "I won't let you be my fault." he shook his head. Then he left through the doorway, he was going to keep her safe no matter what.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:48 pm

Bethany felt devestated. Was he not attracted to her? was there something wrong with her? Did he not want her? She shook her head. Fine. she was an attractive girl. she could get someone to like her...Shee wondered if her angel ever got jealous...

She knew it was cruel...but she wanted him..and it hurt that he didn't want her. so she wwould show him exactly what he was missing.

203 Reviews

Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:04 am
October Girl says...

Richard's wings flapped. He looked down into a dark alley where a woman was getting raped. He sighed, he saw another angel standing next to the woman weeping. He knew this angel, her name was Carmadee, they had 'seen' each other long ago. Now they were history. The woman getting raped as about to be murdered, but Richard couldn't save her it wasn't his place. It was the woman's time. He felt bad because he couldn't get Beth off his mind, and it drove him crazy he wasn't human it shouldn't effect him like this...

**going camping ^__^**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Bethany heard the phone ring and ran to get it so that she wouldn't wake her mother.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bethany? This is Anna. I'm having a party tonight. think you can make it??"

Beth chewed on her lip. she knew what these parties were like. Lots of kids drinking, having sex, and doing drugs. But...she wanted to go. Richard wouldn't care if she ended up pregnant and drunk.

"Sure. i'll be there."

After she hung up the phone, she ran to her bedroom and grabbed a tight black dress thatt barely covered her butt and thighs. it was also more low cut than she usually wore. She added high heel pumps and grabbed her car keys. she headed out the door. she jumped in her car and headed towards Anna's house.

Beth didn't really know Anna well...but they had a couple mutual friends and she would see her at school in the hallways.

When Beth arrived, everyone was already starting to get wild. She saw cans of beer and decided you only live once. she had never had beer before, but that didn't stop her from guzzling the first one she picked up. she wanted to forget the stupid angel, his stupid looks...and the way he made her felt when he kissed her back...

203 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:56 pm
October Girl says...

Richard wasn't going to apologize if thats what she wanted. He was merely doing his job and he couldn't get involved, he wanted to, but he still couldn't. Richard stopped on top of a building and stared down, a party was going on, thousands of angels walked invisibly by them.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Bethany felt sick. She didn't know what was wwrong. She was stumbling aaround like a stupid oaf. She felt hands on her back guiding her upstairs. she wondered breifly who it was, but didn't really care. she wanted it to be Richard so bad. She knew it wasn't. It hurt her. She did't care wwhat happened to her. She felt so sick as the boy led her into a bedroom. She wondered iif she would get pregnant the first time she did it...or if it was just something everyone did and only a few wwere lucky enough to get pregnant. She wwondered if it would feel good...or if it wouuld hurt. She felt like she wwas in a daazy as the guy pushed her back onto the bed...about to take from Bethaany the only thing she had left.

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data