z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:32 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Juliet nodded. "How long am I supposed to be in here?! this hospital is killing me! Can't I go home now?! Please?w" She made her best cute little girl pouty face, hoping he would say yes. She didnzt want to be in the hospital. she wanted to be somewhere comfortable and safe with Angel. She sighed.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:08 pm
October Girl says...

**I had a longer post but my computer deleted it, blahhh**

Angel swallowed, his adams apple bobbed. "They still need to draw some of your blood."

"Why... um why would they want to do that?" she asked.

"One of those stupid fuc-"

"Angel!" Juliet interrupped.

"Had HIV, they need to test you to find out if it was transmitted." Angel looked at the floor, unable to bear her disappointment.

She whimpered. He'd never felt even more helpless in his life. He got into the hospital bed next to her. He just held her for a while.

"When will the tests come back?" she asked.

Angel looked at the clock. "In twenty minutes."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:04 am

Juliet felt really sick. what if she did have HIV?! what would happen to her? She looked over at Angel. she didn't understand him. How could he still love her? She looked at him. "You okay?" She asked. "Why do you love me?!"

203 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:14 am
October Girl says...

Angel simply looked at her. "Oh gosh, would you knock it off? I love you ok? Whether you have HIV or not, I'm still marrying you Juliet. I'm still going to love you if you shaved your head."

She glared. "That is NOT funny."

He smiled a little... Worried about her, hoping she didn't have it.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:15 am

Juliet gripped Angel's hand tighter. she could see from the look in his eyes, he didn't want her to have HIV. She gulped as the nurse came in. she felt sick...like she was going to throw up.

"Well..." the nurse continued. "She doesn't have HIV, but..." she looked at them, as if she didn't want to say something.

"But what?!" Juliet pressed.

"Well..." the nurse said hesitantly. "We have reason to believe you're pregnant..."

juliet felt like she really was going to throw up! She couldn't be pregnant...She just couldn't! And what about Angel?! would he still love her?! would he love her child even if it wasn't his?! She felt faint and tried to lay still so she wouldn't black out.

203 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:31 am
October Girl says...

Angel's eyes went wide. She might be pregnant. He sa out of the corner of his eye she went completely pale. He squeezed her hand and pressed his lips against her ear, "it'll be OK we'll get through this together." he promised.

Her lower lip trembled.

The nurse said and went to get Juliet's things.

"What-... How... Oh-" she swallowed thickly.

"Sweetheart, calm down everything is going to be OK."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Juliet nodded. it didn't really bother her as much that she was pregnant. but she knew she'd have the baby. what bothered her was how angel would react. Would he be upset?! Would he want the child?! Would he take care of it?! Or would he leave her?!

she broke down in tears. she couldn't be without him. He tried to comfort her and she just cried harder.

203 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:51 am
October Girl says...

Angel held onto her. He still loved her and it wasn't her fault she hadn't done it on purpose and the father of that baby didn't deserve to see the baby. Angel felt himself turn pale, he was scared for her, for them. All three of them. He started making a plan in his head that would hopefully get them through everything.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Juliet was so scared that he was mad at her...

"Do you want me to have this child?" She asked, holding onto him.

"What?"

"Do you want me to have this baby? Will...Will you take care of it?' Then she was sobbing as she held onto Angel desperately, needing him there.

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 pm
October Girl says...

Angel looked at her like she had gone crazy. "Yes. I mean I don't want you to kill it... I'll be there. As far as we're concerned... It's my baby." he said.

He watched helplessly as her lower lip trembled his hand moved to cover her flat belly.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:53 am

Juliet looked up at him. He was so amazingly sweet. she couldn't believe that he still wwanted this baby. She sighed. "Okay..." She dried her eyes. "Can we please leave?! I don't want to be here any longer..." She shuddered.

Every time she closed her eyes she could see the guy who raped her...she could feel the pain. She hated it. she hated that some guy shee didn't really know stole everything from her. she looked up at angel. "Can we still get married?" she asked timidly.

203 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:32 am
October Girl says...

Angel smiled down at her, wasn't she so cute? He watched he carefully like an eagle's eye. He wanted to know that the baby wasn't hurt in any of this.

"Of course we're still getting married." he rolled his eyes. "I still love you, Jules."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

203 Reviews

Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:33 am
October Girl says...

Angel smiled down at her, wasn't she so cute? He watched he carefully like an eagle's eye. He wanted to know that the baby wasn't hurt in any of this.

"Of course we're still getting married." he rolled his eyes. "I still love you, Jules."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:07 pm

She smiled brightly. "Okay. I'm glad. I'm so glad you're heree. I don't know what Izd do without you. Thank you so much for all you do!" She clung to him desperately as they headed back to his house. shee cowered wwwheen shee saw his sister...what would she think??"

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:06 pm
October Girl says...

Angel held her by her waist afraid that she might fall on her own, he watched her expression change when her sister came outside and glared at her...
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf