279 Reviews

Reviews: 279
Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:28 pm
View Likes
MasterGrieves says...

My idea is simple:

Awesome people killing zombies.
The Nation of Ulysses Must Prevail!

If you don't like Mikko, you better friggin' die.

The power of Robert Smith compels you!

Adam + Lisa ♥

When you greet a stranger look at his shoes.
Keep your money in your shoes.

I was 567ajt

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:53 pm
View Likes
laurette2012 says...

fire_of_dawn wrote:This sounds like a good idea. Here is another gem:

Two cousins (or best friends) have been away from each other for a while. They find each other throug a social site (think MySpace) and exchange messages. They find out that each of them is part of a secret about their families.

Can i be your partner in writing this?

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:02 pm
View Likes
laurette2012 says...

My idea is...

There is a 16 year old girl named Caitlin she is dating this boy(leaving it to the partner to describe) who beats her up and abuses her. Please reply and tell me you want to be my partner.

RULES!
1.No quiting the story without telling me first.
2.No swearing in the story no really graphic scenes please
THANK YOU!

Random avatar

Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 pm
deleted11 says...

Be prepared for a total failure....

The characters are cats and they live in these huge tribes and there are only three tribes or so they think. The cats live by the rules of a sacred time honored code with lots of rules and two cats from different tribes fall in love which theyre not supposed to do. so the brother/sister of one of them finds out and threatens to tell which will possibly get them killed so they decide to run away and the brother/sister gets thrown after accidently and decides he/she cant go back so they discover another tribe that dissapered a long time ago and is totally out of order so now they have to help them become a real tribe again.

If you want more details or want to help or have suggestions please email me
*sharigirl@att.net

Random avatar

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:21 am
View Likes
RiaLove84 says...

New to the site, not new to writing. (:

Just looking for some fun and creative writing to do in my spare time. Here goes!

Character: Jamison

Jamison has recently lost everything. He came from a family that was rich. His mother gave money to charities that gave women who were pregnant comfortable (but stylish) shoes, that was hers only because of the man she had married. She decorated the gigantic house, and spent money as if it were nothing. His dad was a something-some-something he couldn't remember or even try naming off the top of his head in the gov. Something that made a lot of money and made his two sisters, Trina and Aria, happy with every little gift they got, for doing what? Oh yes, nothing at all. Jamison hated being rich, but loved it in some ways. He made his family give large sums of money to charity's (ones that actually help starving children and homeless families), but still, this did not make them any more glad of what they had. Through his discovery's of old memories found in letters in the back of the storage closet, he finds out his mother had been cheating on his father, meaning he was not the child he though he was. Jamison, not covering his footsteps, always leaving everything out to the open, is the fault of his parents divorce. So, this leaves his mother and him poor and on the street, in the squalid slums of New York, and his though to be father somewhere far away where he does not know. Will Jamison ever find his real dad? And how much trouble will he go through to do so?

I guess tell me what you think!! (: Thankss. Hope I havent lost my touch too muchh!

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:28 am
stargazer9927 says...

RiaLove84: I'm totally interested. I've never written with someone before, so this may or may not go well. Just as long as this is a short story/short novella because I have too many novels right now to start another one :)
Let's eat mom.
Let's eat, mom.
Good grammar saves lives :D

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:16 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Hello everyone!
I'm new, but here goes:
In a mystical realm where beings of untold power roam, and heroes join legendary quests, Malcolm, human scholar extraordinaire, has just discovered a nefarious plot to overthrow the Ruling Triad, the three regents of this realm. They are (religious connotations aside, this is purely fictional) God, Satan and Hecate.
Malcolm is now thrown into an adrenaline-packed adventure where he must avoid assassinations and more political machinations at every turn.

Cheesy, maybe, but I'll give it a shot
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:01 am
Threnody says...

I'd love to help you write that if you're still interested.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:55 am
View Likes
Caesar says...

@Forever Threnody-
Sure, I'd be happy to put my imagination to use, although forgive me if I mess some stuff up, I'm relatively new here.
Also I'm prone to adding plot twists to what I write, especially in this story, which will be full of manipulation and deceit.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Reviews: 2
Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:45 pm
GeorginaMay says...

Hey :)

So I'd like to find a writing partner - it'd be ace - but maybe if there's a few of us interested we could have a writing group? Reply here if you're remotely interested :)
If I could think up something that described me accurately enough in 255 characters, you'd be reading something slightly more interesting.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:48 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

What are you looking to write about with this partner(s)?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 pm
GeorginaMay says...

Anything, I'm up for any suggestions :)
If I could think up something that described me accurately enough in 255 characters, you'd be reading something slightly more interesting.

82 Reviews

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:15 pm

So, if I understand this correctly, you are looking for someone (or some people) to sort of form a...kind of focus group for writing, where you each collaborate and develop ideas into more?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:36 pm
GeorginaMay says...

Exactly! Are you interested? :)

82 Reviews

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Sure. :)
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda