z

Young Writers Society

Have Story; Need Partner!

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 pm
*coco says...

Hey guys! So I'd really love to write a heist story or a story about Mages with the help of a writing partner. Check out my portfolio if you want a flavour of how I write.

Please pm me if you're interested :D
Last edited by *coco on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:43 am
Apple says...

Apple has a little idea that she'd like to share!

After the MC's scholarship expires, he/she is forced to muster up pay by working as a maid for a rich pompous family. Though, as the MC soon finds out, there is more to the Alister family then they thought. Develing through their history accidently, the MC discovers the families dirty little secret. The Alister's riches isn't honorably earned, but delivered by stealing priceless artwork and selling it on the black market.

Placed in modern day it'll border across the lines of romance, action/adventure and all that jazz. You know the stuff...

So if you're interested, as protocol dictates...PM me! :D I'm keeping this pretty flexible, so it can bend anyway you choose.

*Taken*
Last edited by Apple on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I spy!

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:36 pm
Cspr says...

Might be interesting, *coco.^ I'm rather bored and having sort-of writer's block myself.

Other "ideas" that are not fully formed and shadows at best:

A Warriors fanfic, because I love those but I can't seem to find any half interesting without weird names and super powers...

Something to do with dragons or dragon-like critters with the mental capability of humans?

A group of theater people who dance out/act out a production of Dracula...who are actual vampires themselves...?
My SPD senses are tingling.

Reviews: 4
Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:33 am
TanazMasaba says...

Here's my story:

A group of talented teens arrives at this summer camp. They meet and becomes one group and the drama begins.

Okay that's stupid. I just don't know how to start this or how to continue.
If any one would like to help just PM me. Please.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Cspr, i love the dragon idea- details please?
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:10 pm
aweqs says...

post791438.html#p791438

I made a topic about my trouble, but it failed,
but here is the link :D

-Ava

/Isha:/= To be honest, we are talking about mostly nothing which in its own essence is something. But somethingness can't be nothing if there isn't nothing in the first place. So really, we're talking about meaningly somethingness that's technically caused by nothingness.

The Smiley Spammer

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 am
Cspr says...

MilkNCookies wrote:Cspr, i love the dragon idea- details please?

Uh, yeah, it'd be like they could, say, communicate mentally (humans just hear them roar and stuff). They're like...in the Black Forest and other hard to reach locations and stuff...
PM me and I'll tell you more about my basic idea. ;)
My SPD senses are tingling.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:46 am
Sins says...

~Deleted~
Last edited by Sins on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:45 am
Alfreto says...

I haven't been on this site in forever. Now there is too many things added I don't know what to do. Ahh scary. Too many new things. Don't know where to start or how to begin. I really want to do a joint book though. I think I'm going through an off and on writters block so I hardly starting and never finishing. I don't have any exact ideas, but I can easily come up with good ones.

I usually like to stick with the romantic stuff with an addition of horror. I love to write flashbacks when the MCs go back to when the were just little kids and how they grew up and everything. So if anybody is interested then please PM me and let me know. Go check out my portfolio to see what kind of writter I am if your not absolutely sure.
We all wish for forever, but forever doesn't always mean forever. The only moment we have is right here, right now. so think fast, baby before we lose it. <3

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:05 am
MilkNCookies says...

W.R.I.T.E.R.S - a book based on a popular storyon YWS.

The Government is searching for books and distroying them. Writers, Classisfed as W.R.I.T.E.R.S, are approached as a different speices wth dwindling numbers by the Government. They're struggling to survive.

When (Your character) and (My charachter) Find out that their W.R.I.T.E.R.S, they go against all therules- insetad of hidingand writing- they're going to fight.

Oh, and what they don't know- due to the threat on their species, the enviroment, and desperate measures, the W.R.I.T.E.R.S being to obtain powers based on their Genre.

Spoiler! :
Fantasy- Turn into werewolfs/Vampires.
Romance- Can make people fall in love.
Horror- can create ghosts and the like.
Action/Adventure- Superspeed/superstrenght andthe like.
Fanfiction-can duplicate themselves.
Historical Fiction- Time travel into the past.
Sci-Fi- Time travel into the future.

PM me or reply on this thredif you have any intrestor questions.

*taken- and sorry for all the bad spelling.*
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:10 am
View Likes
Sunshine says...

I'd love to work with anyone who wants to work with me I'd be glad to! perferably, I want to work with someone who already has an idea... ;)

I'll write anything but horror. Just no. Or anything that may end up 16+. Other than that I'd love to try anything!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:33 pm
View Likes
midnightshado says...

Ooh, so heres my idea and just PM me if you want to partner!
Here goes:
Sipris (name is under works. I can't come up with any... but hey, that's what a partner is for!) is part of the Black Guard, the most elite group of assassins the world has ever seen. They can't be classified as good or bad, because thy kill anyone they think has too much power or is a threat to the natural order. Sipris knows no other lifestyle than killing and he's good at it. In fact, his skills don't go unnoticed.

And that is what I have. Sipris is an assassin (I've wanted to do a story about a bad guy for a really long time)... And that's about it... Kind of lame...
Anyway, if you want to work on this with me, just ask! XD

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:22 pm
View Likes
FailBros says...

I have this idea its like a fantasy type thing.I started writing some of it:

Mantis

Just a little something about the story: Think about all the stories you've read. If any of them has a main character being a bad guy please post it in the comments I would like to read it. If not then you are about to read one.

When Mantis was three his house was ransacked by the police and his parents were locked up in jail for life. He figured the only way to escape the cops was to hide in the closet. This of course didn't turn out to well because they found him almost immediately and dragged him outside. He could see his parents being shoved into a police car and he struggled to try to get to them. This tactic failed miserably because the cop holding him was four times his size at least. The rest of the night was a blur of tears and screaming.
Thinking back to that night almost brought the tears back. No thought Mantis I promised myself no more fooling around if I'm going to break out of here. Ever since that night Mantis had made a pact with himself the he would get his parents out of jail even if it killed him.

PM me if you want to work on it. :D
No single word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:25 pm
Stori says...

I'm always available for a Warriors fiction.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 pm
nutmegan595 says...

~TAKEN~
Last edited by nutmegan595 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson