z

Young Writers Society

Have Story; Need Partner!

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:30 am
Gabriellemarice99 says...

Looking for a partner to do an escape prisoner thing with. Characters would be teens or young adults who's country is at war with another country. They were taken captive and while the boy is escaping and a girl follows him they have to live in the woods kill fight hide run etc. to get across the border to their country and on the way they fall in love I'd prefer a guy writer to better write for the guy character but if you write well from a guys perspective inbox me or reply on here thanks!

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:42 pm
View Likes
Rynale says...

Hey everyone!
I'm brand new to this site, and while I do have a few works I am doing on my own, I've had this one idea brewing for awhile that I would really like to work on with a collaborator some time in the future.

The gist of the story is of a young woman who saves a little boy from some sort of imminent danger, and as a "thank you" kisses her (on the cheek, mouth, hand idk it doesn't matter really). Days later she develops a mark, like a rash or a bruise, and when she goes to visit her dying grandmother is warned by her that "they are coming" for her. Events begin to unfold around her until it becomes clear that she is involved in a time-old tradition of humans being spirited away by faeries to be used for their own amusement.

It's a very loose idea right now, but I want it to be less of the "romantic" sense of fairy tales and have it delve more into the true terrors of fae culture. This will definitely be a horror story.
who are you people and what are you doing in my house

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:33 am
View Likes
KLovelace says...

My name is K, and I'm willing to write anything fantasy related with other people! I need projects to keep me busy while I plan out my novel baby. Please message me if you'd like me to write with you! <3
Current Characters:
none..

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:05 pm
View Likes
OliviaWhoWrites says...

I'm looking for a partner to help me write a story based on this quote.

"She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful."
-Neil Gaiman

This quote has always fascinated me and I've wanted to use it as a writing prompt for a long time, but I've always been unsuccessful when trying to write a story around it. I always end up with a cliche driveling mess. So, I'm looking for a writing partner to help me breathe some new life into this quote I love so much with new ideas and characters.

Random avatar

Reviews: 88
Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:18 pm
Gummy says...

Hello, hello to all!

...I'll be blunt to you all. I'm looking for a partner who really understands the complex mind of a teenage female. You see, I really want to write this school drama with a female protagonist, but I'm not a female, and have had no "in-depth experiences" (You know what I mean.) as to finding out what's inside a female brain.

So, yeah. Message me if you're interested!

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:47 am
deleted17 says...

Herro.

I have a sot of not fan fiction story... I'm going to fail at this... But here goes everything:
The Greek God and Goddesses are alive. Hera, Hestia, Thor and Loki live in an apartment together and Thor is instructed to look after Loki when Zeus finally lets them go to middle school together... Thor being the oldest.

Loki is labeled as a freak and is bullied until a girl new to the school stands up for him.

While Thor has no friends, Loki some how's has one. The girl teaches Loki what a 'normal' kid does. But now Loki thinks he's in love.
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:50 pm
221B says...

Hello ~

The story I am looking to do is based on Mars, before humans existed on Earth. It would take place during the Cretaceous period - 144 - 65 million years ago. There would be life on Mars, curious life, similar to humans. When this curiosity and their technology became powerful enough, this race of beings begins to explore the planet they can see from their own. They discover the Dinosaurs, they interact with the world around them, and they are thrilled with this discovery.

Then they go home. Once they return to their home planet, the martians share their knowledge of what they've learned. They show specimens to the others around the planet, and they become infected. The more they share, the more the infection spreads. They don't know what it is from, where the infection stems from, or just how deadly it is.

Months later, when the infection has proved to be life altering, they go back. To find a cure they must discover what first caused the infection and find a way to counteract it. Then they discover the Dinosaurs themselves are causing the infection. In a desperate attempt to stop the infection from spreading, and a hope that it will die off if it has nothing left to stem from, they send a scientifically modified comet to end the dinosaurs.

Their plan doesn't work. The infection has spread far and wide now and Mars becomes forsaken. Without the ability to cure the infection in their bodies, the people begin to die. They lose the ability to reproduce and the population dwindles until there is nothing. Mars is just a barren land that once was.

I don't think that this entirely accurate science wise. I believe that any life on mars was gone long before the Cretaceous period, but it was a cool idea I had and I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to try it out with me. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:16 am
AlmondEyes says...

Hello all. I'm looking for a Male partner to help me write a story. I'm very privy to Supernatural stories, as well as the show ( :P ), which is what i'm writing anyway as it is. While I can attempt to play the part of the Male Werewolf i'm looking for, there's no way in Hades i'd be able to. If you're interested and want to learn more, leave a message on my wall or Pm me. Either way is fine. You can even hit me up on chat if i'm on. Just let me know.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

557 Reviews

Reviews: 557
Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:04 pm
Ventomology says...

Huh, I've always liked the idea of writing a story in tandem with someone else.
Here I go!

Princess Winifred is awful at everything she does-as long as it has to do with being a princess. She can't embroider, she has two left feet, and she can't for the life of her remember which utensils to use when. She tries to be a good princess, she really does, but it's impossible.

So Winifred's parents send her to the castle of young king 'I'll let my partner decide his name'. The king is good at everything and anything, but he's got a magical secret that I'll also let my partner decide. When this secret gets out (though Winifred still doesn't know about it), other kingdoms, Winifred's included, attack. Of course, Winnie is so enamored by the king that she tries stupidly to stop them, king 'I'll let my partner decide his name', by her side.

Also note to my partner: don't tell me about the King's secret before writing-I want to be surprised! And you may contact me any way you want-PM, wall, whatever floats your boat.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:24 am
View Likes
Kanome says...

Posted an image with this.... has story idea. Please read?
Attachments
BookCover- Internet Wars.jpg
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:25 pm
View Likes
EllaBliss says...

I've been thinking of this story for a while, so now that I've thought of most of the important details, here it is! Yay!

When Suzi falls in love with her best friend Leigh, they are tormented both at home and at school. It seems as if their whole life shattered. In the midst of all the harassment, Suzi tries to keep sane, but peer pressure is the hardest for just a seventh grader to handle on her own. While Suzi is having her problems with peer pressure, Leigh is sucked into another downside of teenage life: the world of fashion. The popular girls insist that they give Leigh a makeover so that she can attract someone better. Leigh hesitantly agrees, and so the girls practically pounce on her with all those makeup and hair supplies. When the girls are finished, Suzi is astonished. She no longer recognizes her best friend and accuses her of betraying their friendship. Leigh explains, and Suzi forgives her. Leigh loses the friendship of the popular girls, but she knows it is worth it to keep Suzi. Weeks later is the setting of the story. They are still bullied, but together they try to withstand it. They are still in love, and proud of it. Well, that's what it seems like. Suzi is seriously considering the words of her parents and siblings but on the inside, she still likes Leigh. Everything going on in Suzi's life is pushing her towards the edge, and for her, suicide is an option. It is up to Leigh to keep Suzi's sanity afloat without her own sanity sinking itself. Can Suzi and Leigh both keep full mental sanity?
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 pm
Fade says...

Hi. Okay, so:

Dragons inhabited Earth long before Humans, and the two species constantly feud with each other, causing dragons and humans to be endangered. The dragons, as they reproduce very slowly, hide away for a century, while the humans quickly repopulate. Now, there are only a handful of dragons left, and some of them have been captured by humans. It is up to seven dragons to save their species.

Four males, three females. Species are

Mystical (1)
Eclipse (2)
Lunar (2)
Celestial (1)
Astral (1)

The Dragon's quest is to save the captured Dragons and either eliminate humans or attempt peace.

I'd like the Dragon's names to be strange and unhuman. Might turn this into a Storybook. So yeah, anybody interested?
Sectumsempra!

~Gallifrey Survivor~

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:54 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta1 says...

Spoiler! :
Three years ago, her brother's girlfriend cheated on him and inevitably led his already unstable mind to decide that suicide was a good idea. Although he failed, he was forced to stay in a home for troubled adults. That, of course, was ordered by the courts. The sister, then, took it upon herself to get revenge for her brother and thus targets his ex-girlfriend, who is now in college. Despite being merely a junior in high school, she spends most of her time at the college parties and eventually gives her brother's ex girlfriend a taste of her own medicine by stealing her boyfriend of two and a half years.

Spoiler! :
Hired by his parents, she relies heavily on helping their star-athlete graduate high school. Due to the massive amount of money, she's hoping she won't have to struggle to pay her college tuition. That is, of course, if he passes. Meanwhile, his friends have made a bet with him that he can't get Ms. Goody-two-shoes to sleep with him by graduation. This, of course, makes him try to get her to open up to him any way he can think of.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:15 pm
Soulfulwriter says...

Euphoria is a peaceful and beautiful Island with a lot of mountains and beautiful beaches. Also where Mysticals can come together and live in peace without any type of Imari (human) causing problems. However, a dark shadow is cast causing the peacefulness to be broken and Gianna, Angelle, and Donatello are forced to leave the safe haven of their home for safer refuge.

That's what it's about. the kicker for it is that Angelle is the main character but she is also a human (Imari). If anyone needs anymore details, I will be happy to supply.
There is no right way to write 8)

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:32 am
AlmondEyes says...

I'm looking for someone, of the Male variety to help me with a story. I'm going for something more adult/mature and darker, so you must be willing to have an open mind. What i'm thinking is something like undercover crime or something of the like. On that, my mind is made up. I just want someone to help me work out the details and write with. The reason I'm looking for a male partner is because I want the character to be Male. I've also posted a topic in the forum, so if you're interested, then hit me up there, PM me, or find me in chat for further information.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin