z

Young Writers Society

Have Story; Need Partner!

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon May 10, 2010 3:06 pm
View Likes
Sarah Pass says...

I'd love to work on your story with you!
Giving in is easy,fighting for what you believe in is the hard part.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue May 11, 2010 12:58 am
View Likes
SisterItaly says...

yet another idea!

Kidnapped...

Girl gets kidnapped and gets away... starts a whole new life... but wheh her kidnapper finds her he doesnt recongize her. But she knows him. She plots a revenge, she is going to get back at him! But as she spends more and more time with him she just cant hurt him! What happens when she tells him who she is?

Assassin

a girl assassin, is supposed to kill the prince of france. When it fails and she is caught. She is sentanced to rot in jail, but the prince falls for her. Will she try and kill him, or fall for him to and be let free for a happily ever after?
Last edited by SisterItaly on Thu May 27, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri May 21, 2010 2:08 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

I like this one (the girl camping thing). Let's do it.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:47 pm
View Likes
Sins says...

I don't actually have an idea... yeah, I'm cool. I just want to say that I'd like to start a story with someone. I don't really mind what the plot is, I just want to write a story with someone. :lol: Mainly because I'm trying to overcome my smelly writers block...

So yeah, if anyone is in need of a partner, just PM me or something. If I come up with an idea, I'll post it here! 8)
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:34 pm
View Likes
ultraviolet says...

333 Ways to Get Kicked Out of Walmart

Blaire Collins and her best friend Kay go to Blaire's grandmother's house for the entire summer. Blaire is accustomed to spending hours a day at the mall. Her grandmother lives in rural Wisconsin, where the closest thing to a mall is the local Walmart Supercenter. Even with each other Blaire and Kay are soon bored, so they devise a plan.

All over the internet they have seen lists of things called "333 ways to get kicked out of Walmart." There are some awesome ideas in those lists, yet it seems nobody ever actually does the list. Taking advantage of the fact that they're amidst strangers, and that her grandmother lets them do anything they want as long as it isn't illegal, Blaire and Kay set out to pick the best 333 things from lists they find and to complete the list. By the end of the summer.

3 months. 333 ways to get kicked out of Walmart. That's 111 things a month. That summer just went of boring to exciting just like that. Can they complete their list? Or will they get caught?
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:29 am
View Likes
Cirque says...

I thought I'd give this a go...

All over the news it is known that the circus has come to town. From amazing ariel stuntman to fire acrobats, this is a circus that cannot be missed. In Michigan for three nights, people from all over the town line up for a fantastic show. Although, what the crowd doesn't know is that the circus isn't all that it seems. The dazzling flame dragons that fire dancers create are real. The tightrope walker is literally walking on thin air and the mirages the whip master can create as she hits the floor with her long, leather whip are not cheap camera tricks. Everything done, everything preformed within the circus is pure magic.

Teenagers, young children and elderly people able to conduct magic join the circus to hide their amazing feats from the world, making it seem as if all they are doing is but cheap wires and light fittings. The reason, governmental assassins track down anything that could ruin the balance that these "demons" are threatening to destroy if they reveal their true selves. When the government get a whiff of knowledge that misfitting half-humans are creating a rhukus, the circus is forced to move before thier numbers are slayed by the plenty.

When a girl comes accidently stomping in on the Circus and finds out about this mismatch (the circus isn't a lie), her life is immediatly changed forver. Bundled up in the caravans by accident, she is forced to move with the circus as the government draws near Michigan, the governmental slayers hot on their trail.

~

So that's my idea. I'm not going to reveal more as I don't want to completely control the tide of events. If anyone is interested pm me and I'd be happy to write with you. :D

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:31 pm
View Likes
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Hey. I don't have a story in mind, I would just like to write with someone. I am a romantic fiction writer, so if anyone has any ideas or would like to work on something with me, pm me. :D

Much love,

Jamie
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:05 pm
View Likes
XChangeX says...

Okay.
I have kind of an idea but someone to build on it with me would be awesome!
Two women in prison.....
I can get together the characters and once my partner has some idea of a plot I can build on it. If prison inspires a different idea jus PM me or write on my wall with your idea and we can run with it. We can go chapter by chapter or do it like an RP. Whatever works for you :)

XO Change
The only constant in our lives is Change.

Revelations 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eye. There will be no more mourning or death or pain. There will be no more crying for the old way of things has gone away.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:05 am
View Likes
bluewaterlily says...

I'm willing to work with anyone who writes romance and/or fantasy. Just no vampire stories, please. If you'd like to work with me than send me a PM or write a comment on a wall.
"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W.H. Auden

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:56 pm
View Likes
*singerofthenight* says...

Allmixedup, I like your idea on the kidnapped story. You wanna work together?
"Hello, is this thing on?"

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:15 pm
View Likes
kidashka says...

I have a budding plot idea that I'd like to try...

Something along the lines of a necromancy-type sacrifice going wrong and the sacrifice becoming bound to the demon s/he was intended to be sacrified to, and then the not-sacrifice becoming a kind of 'apprentice demon'.

If you'd like to do this then please drop me a PM! :smt003

*TAKEN*
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:38 pm
View Likes
*singerofthenight* says...

Okay so I have an idea, but its already got a title. Its called:

Heavens Mutant Children.

If you want to know more pm me.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:45 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

No real idea! Haha(: I write romantic drama-fantasy-fiction-action all those things usually rolled into one! I'd love to work with anyone as long as we can negotiate and talk calmly over things!

Thanks so much!
Chupatoasta!
<3
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:56 pm
View Likes
MilkNCookies says...

Ok- my idea! It's a fantasy, and I tend to always include dragons and magic in my writings. And semi-semi-semi- SEMI- romance. Well, without a further ado, here is my idea!

Earth is a land where fantasy is normal-day life. It isn't that weird to see a centaur at wal-mart, or a unicorn in a stable. Humans and beasts have gotten along.But king Frentich (frien-tich. frien sounds like friend without the d) wants the land all for himself and his human subjects. The fantasy creatures are all driven off; little does he know that they fled to an undiscovered land called Abylom.

Or so he thinks.

You (your role) are a simple girl/boy. It's been generations since Frentich's reign. Fantasy is a myth now. But, when in the forest/snow/whatever, you find a dragon egg(i will be your dragon) and a whole new adventure. You must bring the fantasy creatures back.

If anyone is interested in this, or wants to write a different story with me, please PM me!
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:26 pm
View Likes
UncleJimmy says...

Jay Crocker, an ex-FBI agent, gets involved in a gang/drug bust, after his son (who was in the FBI) is killed by them.
He discovers Federal help is behind the gangs, and goes after the them.
But, because of his discoveries, his family is taken hostage, and he must divert his attention to rescuing them.
After he frees his family, he sends them on a long vacation in England, so they will be safe.

Finally he gathers enough information to bust the Feds, and reveals it. But the public doesn't believe him.

Now he must find a way to prove the Feds involvment to the public.

News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver