z

Young Writers Society

Have Story; Need Partner!

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Okay... so, this is how it's going down.

Kara-Leigh Rae Woods is your every day Christian girl. She literally studies the Bible. She goes to a christian academy, her father's a pastor, and her mother works in the school's day and after-school care. She's sworn a vow of purity until she's married, and has never even kissed a boy. She is attracted to them, and many of her friends are guys, but she's not allowed to date until she's eighteen. Living in a small community, it's kind of easy, considering that all the guys she knows are either dating, homosexual, or in the same pitch she is. Not being allowed to date. She has a curfew. Nine on school days, eleven on Friday nights, and eight on Saturdays, since she had church early Sunday morning.

Now, Creed Donavan is the complete opposite. He lives near Kara-Leigh, and goes to the local high school. The one wear most of the trouble makers go. That, unfortunately for Kara, is why he's there. Because he's a trouble maker. Her parents hate him, despite the verse in the bible about loving thy neighbor. They cannot stand him and yet, good girl Kara-Leigh can't get enough of him. Being her next door neighbor, she always sits by her window, just to listen to him play the guitar. The best thing about it... she's never been caught. Or so she thought.

Creed always knew she was there. If not because her shadow was visible, it was because he could smell her. Smell the blood rushing through her veins, smell her sweet scent against the thick night air. After all, Creed was a vampire, so it was only natural, being able to do something like that.

Creed and Kara-Leigh feel the same way about each other, but neither will admit it. Creed afraid of hurting her, and Kara afraid of her parent's wrath.

Creed's parents are very rude, crude, and mean. Often at times they're called devils. His father was even called Lucifer once by Kara's parents, which Kara, of course, apologized for. While Kara's parents are god-loving, bible-living christians.

Anyway, if you're interested tell me and we'll talk more about it.

*TAKEN*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:59 pm
Mo. says...

***TAKEN***

Okay, so here's my idea.

I'm not sure about when it takes place, but some time in the late 1900's.

A poor English family have beautiful twin girls, both with perfect health. When the war breaks out two years later, the family cannot afford to keep both their children. The man and woman are forced to put just one of the twins, that happened to be named Elizabeth into an English orphanage. Both man and woman promise themselves once they get back on their feet they will collect her, and bring her home.

Three years later, by a lot of good luck, the man and woman come across a massive land sale, putting them and their daughter in place of great wealth. The man and woman, daughter now five, go back to the home in which they placed their other daughter.

Devastation ruined their plans, when they are told by the orphanage that their daughter had died, only weeks before, from a horrid case of the flu. Anastasia, the twin still with her mother and father, being only five does not understand, and her parents decide not to tell her of her identical twin sister, that they were forced to abandon.

Years later, when Anastasia turns 14, her mother died years before, and her father very sick, sent her to a boarding school, far away from anywhere she once called home. After a few days living at the boarding school, she makes few friends and doesn't seem to fit in. Her teacher notices her discomfort at the school, and assigns her a pen pal.

Anastasia becomes best friends with her pen pal, who she later finds out lives in Australia, they are the same age. They are both girls, and the Australian is an orphan, who lives a hard life, working on a farm from dawn to dusk. After hundreds of letters, Anastasia decides to organise for her best friend to come to England. It's not easy, but she uses every last cent of her wealth to bring her friend to England, hoping the fact that she will be better off there.

Little do they know, (until they meet), that they are twins. The Australian girl is Elizabeth, Anastasia's long lost, and forgotten twin sister. During the war, the orphanage could not keep all the children, so they sent them to Australia, were they were treated as slaves. The orphanages told the families they had died in a horrible accident, or outbreak of disease, and most were forgotten.

If you're interested, PM me, and we can discuss.
Mo. was here. :) mwahahaha

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:39 am
hero says...

*TAKEN*

OK, so this is a horror-romance thing (note the horror before romance). If interested, PM me, and we can begin.

Dead Assembly

Angie is the new kid at a school where her older sister used to go to. The new school, Kervilham High, was the setting of a massacre two years in which nearly half the school was killed by a small gang of violent teenagers, the ringleaders of whom died when their explosive went off, but most escaped alive, never found out. Her sister was never found, and there is always the hope that maybe, just maybe, she got out alive and is in hiding somewhere, unable to contact her parents. That was the reason for their move into town. However, Angie can remember events that never happened to her, but to her sister, leading to her knowledge that her sister is dead.

Jeff is also new, but in a slightly different way; he has a strange ability to, whenever he walks over the place someone violently died on, have flashes of their life. This has caused him to be declared insane, but not really dangerous. His parents, who believe that all that is just him being insane, decide to move to Kervilham, due to the clean air and hopefully nicer people. This is the worst idea that could have possibly happened.

With the inclusion of Jeff and Angie, who both have connections to the deceased, the spirits without rest begin to stir. Bad news for the gang members who escaped, who are now the targets of the victims. Bad news for Jeff, who can't go four steps without walking over a death-spot. Bad news for Angie, who feels that she is no longer completely herself...

What do you think?
This guy is so evil you could put him in between two slices of bread and call him an evil sandwich.

Coming at you like a jetpack Shakespeare.

Hero's Reviews
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53905.html

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:40 pm
View Likes
Knurla says...

I don't have a story idea, and I'm starting one with Emi. TN, if you want, we can start one. I'm ready to write! Oh, and Threnody.... I like your idea, and would like to write with you, if it's still open.
Formerly known as AmberAngst

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 pm
Threnody says...

Sure Amber PM me.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:02 am
antaseaD says...

really cool,might take you up on the offer..Here's mine:

there's a girl named Celest,16,the eldest princess ,who's father is trying to get her to marry a man who wants to use her inherited powers to rule the (human)world.her mother sees the man for evil and sends her away away from their homeland into the human realm.she meets a man who is anything but human and discovers the ones who hide among the humans(like wizards and sych..up to my partner.He helps her and she falls for him...(typical).now they're on the run from her evil fiance....

Could really use a partner to finish!! :D

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:34 pm
View Likes
Theodorable says...

*Taken*

Okay, I'm kind of going out on a limb here, but I've been thinking about this for awhile.

There's Carlie, a aspiring musician, 18, trying to find here way into the music industry. She has her best friend Caleb, 19, who has lived next to her for the past 12 years. They are inseparable, they do have sexual tension, but it's kind of like the show Bones. Basically Carlie is on her way into the music industry and Caleb is going with her, but there are going to be obsticles in the way. Caleb doesn't want anyone to date Carlie, but he himself wont date her, because he doesn't want to ruin the friendship they have.

This is all I have for now, it may be abit cliche, but I think it would work because of that. Any improvements would be welcome.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:16 pm
View Likes
EmiSukotto16 says...

*TAKEN*

Here's my story idea. I have a couple, but I'll just pitch this one first. It's kinda based off of the movie "The Covenant". Kinda. My partner can have either a male or female character. It doesn't really matter.

Here's the blurb for it:

Sheila Lincoln had always been different, but when she finds she has extraordinary powers, her whole world is thrown into a spiral. She is discovered by an ancient covenant of men who share her powers. She is the first woman to have such powers in over a millennia, and there’s more to her powers than is first revealed. Sheila begins a quest that reveals her true heritage and her true place in the world, but will the men of the covenant except a female into their exclusive club?

Like I said, my partner can have a male or female role. I'd like a male character who is in the covenant. But I'm flexible.

If you want to partner with me just send me a PM. =)
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:36 pm
Sarah Pass says...

I posted this in the ideas in need of a partner a few weeks ago but I am not getting any takers,so I figured I might have better luck posting it here.
A girl who has parents are divorced, but her father still loves her mother. The mother has a lot of boyfriends who have harmed her but she has been to afraid to tell anyone until she meets this boy when he starts going to her school New york High School for the Arts. He is a talented musician who has traveled all over Europe with his mom and grandmother. His mother is abusive to him but and even though he is very close to his grandmother does not tell her, afraid of what his grandmother will think of his mother. The reason he goes to New york is because that is were he lived before he became famous and wanted to take a break and just go to "regular school" until graduation. They are in the eleventh grade. Please pm me if you would like to write it with me. Oh, I'll be the girl. I forgot to say that I would prefer a guy or a girl that knows boys well enough that the male charter doesn't seem girly.
Giving in is easy,fighting for what you believe in is the hard part.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:59 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Is there anyone who needs a partner. I don't mind what the storyline is.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:36 am
emmylou1995 says...

**Taken**
Hi, this sounds interesting. Here is my idea.

The few humans who still roam the Earth have lost track of what year it is. A young, fifteen year old girl, Valdirhya Falkwing, lives in a future Earth that is run by daemons. The thing is, these daemons are beautiful. Valdirhya lives in one of the remaining human cities that have not been overrun by daemons yet. When Valdirhya finds out with horror that she is actually a half-daemon, half-human, she sets out into the world ravaged by fire to attempt to find her parents.
On her journey, she meets a young teenage daemon named Hagu Blueblood. Valdirhya and Hagu end up falling in love, but he betrays her somehow.

Well, that's it. PM me if you want to be my partner.
When all you have is nothing, there is alot to go around.

23 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2010 1:39 am
Chupatoasta says...

Okay... so it's not very well thought out, considering it came to me like.. two days ago, however I have two ideas.

TAKEN
My first one is this... Jeremy Scott Richter is the star baseball player at Dartville Highschool. He's got a girlfriend who's been known to cheat, an amazing team, awesome friends, and great parents. During the last game, that would win their school the state championship, Jeremy hits the winning home run, winning the game by two points. However, when he's almost home, the baseball comes hurling from the outfield after a player jumps the fence and throws it. Jeremy takes off his helmet, and just as he does, he's hit in the head by the baseball and instantly floored.

He's taken to the hospital, and slips into a coma. There, he and his parents meet Rachel Livingstone, a teenage girl who's fighting leukimia. She tells his mom that she'll talk to Jeremy every day, in hopes that he'll recover faster.

And the rest.. is to be announced with whoever wants to work with mee(:

Okay, my second one is more fantasy-based.

It's about a world war, only hundreds of years ago. There are two powers at war. The humans, and the Terrwyns. The Terrwyns are animal-human hybrids who were used as slaves at one time. They were then seperated, and made their own kingdom, sparking a war with the humans. Hundreds of other races picked their side, and the war officially began. A third kingdom, older than both, stayed nuetral, not wanting to risk anything since their king was Terrwyn and their queen, a human. They had only one daughter, Cassandra, who wants nothing more than peace with the two kingdoms. The second character, Lowell, who is a wolf Terrwyn, is also the general of the war. After a mishap with the human's general, he is forced back into slavery.

More will be explained to whoever wants to work with mee(:
George Bernard Shaw

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat May 08, 2010 9:34 pm
SisterItaly says...

*taken*

Well this one has been on my mind for a while, just cant think of how to make it work

*No Love For The Weak*

A girl and her abusive boyfriend have a infestation in their house. So they go to stay at an old friend of the family's. His moms friend who is a doctor with two teenage children, The girl and guy are both teen-aged to. The doctor's daughters boyfriend lives there to.

During their stay, the doctors single son finds out about the abusive relation ship. One night when her boyfriend is beating her, the son comes in and stops him, but she runs away. Thinking the doctors son is going to beat her too.

That's all i got for now... so does someone wanna help?
Last edited by SisterItaly on Sun May 09, 2010 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

23 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2010 9:51 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Allmixedup,

I'd love to work with you(: I love your idea!(:
George Bernard Shaw

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun May 09, 2010 9:00 pm
Sins says...

Hey there guys! :) Here's my idea. I'm kind of making it up as I'm going along... so yeah. I haven't got names yet, I'm hoping to decide on names with whoever fancies being my partner. This will just be the basics, I'm hoping to discuss it with whoever wants to be my partner.

The two main characters would be a guy and a girl, they would be both sixteen. The guy lives with his father and younger sister while the girl lives with her mother, father and older brother. These two characters are be best friends and they have been since they could remember. They go to school together and they hang out with each other, like, everyday.

The girl would never tell the guy this but she is in love with him. She doesn't even realise this at the beginning of the story. Classic best friends fall in love thing, right? Nope. The girl is in love with the guy, but the guy isn't; he's gay. He can't admit to anyone that he's gay, he can't even admit it to himself. He desperately wants to be normal, to fancy girls. If he ever came out, his father would disown him.

Both teenagers have a hard life at home. The guy's father hates him because he's not the son he wants him to be and feels that his son is responsible for the death of his wife. Meanwhile, the girls parents want her to be perfect. They have already arranged her life, including who she will marry; a seriously cocky guy who goes to her school. Her older brother is horrible to her and even hits her. The only person she feels she can trust is the guy MC and the same goes for him.

So yeah, anyone interested? If you are, just PM me! I kind of, like, just made that up on the spot so I'm sorry if it's bad. :lol:
Last edited by Sins on Fri May 28, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)