z

Young Writers Society

Have Story; Need Partner!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:14 pm
Sourdude16 says...

Im interested in Co-Authoring a storybook with 1 or 2 other people. This would involve me and the other(s) collaborating on what the storybook will be about, the rule settings, and answering questions people have on the SB with a mutual response. I will note on this thread when I have chosen 1 or 2 people and will alert those people on more details when I have decided. I also started a separate thread if you want to post your username there with some info asked for(just writing on YWS SB's history) that would be great, but isn't necessary.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:23 am
*coco says...

Hey all!

It's been a while since I've been on here and I'd love to get back into the swing of things! Anyone interested in writing a story with me about revenge? Here's what I have so far in terms of plot synopsis:

The main character is a 'handsome and I know it' kinda guy who is the son of a rich and powerful family. Eventually his family are double-crossed by a rival business and his parents are murdered in a plane crash. He and his younger brother are the only survivors, but the police find evidence that links him to the murder. So he ends up spending time in prison and his younger brother is put into foster care. Even though he's serving a life sentence, he ends up coming out of prison after two years through the help of an old family friend. After that he takes on a new identity and starts planning his revenge, but a lot of things have changed since he's been in prison that will get in the way of his vengeance.

PM me if you're interested :)

*coco
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:12 pm
Ivy000 says...

Hey, mine would be a collection of short horror stories(for an example, see my story "The Collecter"). Anyway, the stories included would be

The Collecter
Nothing to Fear(to be posted once I earn enough points)
A story about:
Ghosts
Werewolf
Vampire
Poltergeist

And anything else me and my unknown partner feel like!
Please be my partner!

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:11 pm
Cspr says...

Hey, Ivy, I wouldn't mind helping out with some short horror stories. I can't take on any big projects, but I'm a fan of horror. :D Especially psychological horror rather than all blood-and-guts. (I have one Southern Gothic story published, yay.) So, yeah. I suppose I'll shoot you a PM in case you don't see this...
My SPD senses are tingling.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:07 pm
skynightdreams says...

Hello there. All I ask is you write well, can actually use correct grammar, and willing to write anything. The subject is Neopets. I will supplie you with information if you don't knowz

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:29 am
SarahMazer says...

Here's my idea: There's a 8th grader named Quinn who's always had a troubled life. She loves four people: her best friend Alexandra, who's completely straight but knows Quinn's feelings for her, Keevon, a black guy who she almost dated until she had sex with with Curry, another guy she loves, who's mixed and hasn't talked to her lately, and Parker, who's girlfriend is one of her best friends. Quinn dumped Parker after an hour for her ex boyfriend Lee who cheated on her and still doesn't know they've broke up because he went to alternative school for fighting and is grounded from everything. She used to be in love with Dave, who now hates her because she told his girlfriend how he kept asking for her sexual favors. Her life is very complicated, and she's trying to straighten out and become a better person, regain her freinds, and find true love.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:37 am
SarahMazer says...

I'll work with anyone willing to help write my confusing story:) Any takers?

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:38 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

I need a partner to co-op an antihero comic-style story.

The Premise: David, a released mental patient, finds himself unable to fend for himself in the business world of 2029 Manhattan. Schizophrenic and anxious, he turns to thievery and con-artsmanship to stay alive. His ace in the hole is his genetic warp: telepathy and psychokinesis.

His story unfolds (told by two authors, yet with only one main character in third person) as his abilities lead him into the depths of the mob, where he finds good pay and security. His only problem is a mysterious vigilante - an infamous woman in the criminal underbelly known only as Kitten.

PM me and we'll hit up the streets of New York!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

Reviews: 2
Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:09 am
stayingstrong says...

Here's my story:
It is the year of 2047. Beth is 17 and lives alone in new York city. The city is empty mostly made of poor people and homeless people. Beth is all alone till she meets Alice. They become great friends (they both love poetry and riding bikes) but beth is hiding deep dark secrets. Beth is a cutter and anorexiac. She is the way she is because she still feels alone shes never experienced the love within a family and only has a distant memory of a mother. When it seems like beth is at at rock bottom something happens........
if you want to be my writing partner leave me a pm.
(Don't worry there is a happy ending)
Don't lose hope. (You never know what tomorrow will bring)

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:55 am
24SOTK says...

Hello,

My story is more of a angel vs. demon thing. There is a battle on Earth for control, there is a group of five angels and five demons that are sent to fight for the living world. One of the angels get hurt (shot with a shadow arrow in the chest) and they have to leave him. Now there is only Four angels left. They run all through New York trying to find a way to beat the Demons. In the end the angel that was hurt and had to be left behind turns out to be alive, and on the Demons side. When all hope is lost the lead angel sacrafises herself to make sure the demons are sent back to hell and sealed there.
I am not sure how yet, but if you would like to help me please PM me. :?:
I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind. The God of angel armies is always by my side.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:12 am
yubbies21 says...

Basically it’s a Hunger games, but from the view of three people. They might become allies or they might be the last three, fighting to the death. But in the end, one of them will win, kill their opponents, and become the victor.

I don't want any careerists and do NOT copy any of the characters from the books. Lets try for mixed genders, so not all girls, not all boys. As well, lets keep it with no romance, just to make things easier. Make your characters original and fresh, real people. PM me your profile if you want to join, but make sure it is complete. I want to start this fairly soon... :D
beep

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:30 am
vietasian5212 says...

Okay here it goes

Right now I'm working on a fantasy/spiritual story. It surrounds a 24 year old man who finds out that he is a Nephilim (Not sure if it's the correct turn) and finds his lost long brother who tells him about his past. The plot really is the brothers facing a demon lord who has humanity by his grip (working on names, never was good at names). Thinking about putting a little bit of everything, a bit of romance, action, and maybe even adventure if I feel like it.

68 Reviews

Reviews: 68
Mon May 27, 2013 5:57 pm
View Likes
cgirl1118 says...

I would like a partner for this idea:

Two best friends are "Enhanced". The Enhanced are a group of warriors who have enhanced senses. The two best friends, Kira and Jade, are on a mission to execute the president of The Enemy. However when they see that the president is actually good and the Enhanced are actually the bad guys. Kira and Jade believe the president when they witness a murder of an innocent child by The Enhanced.

Kira and Jade try their best to defeat Dr. Colin, the leader of the Enhanced, and help save the world.
What is life without books?

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue May 28, 2013 5:36 am
View Likes
Threnody says...

I was wondering if there was any interest out there for this idea:

This would be about a spy academy called L.I.V.E. (Learning Institute for the Very Enlightened.) It would be sort of a boarding high-school experience for extremely gifted students looking to pursue the art of espionage.

The story would be based on the conflict between two of the top students (preferably male and female). Because of their ranking, they are often working together on simulated missions, but their personalities clash terribly and they often fail to accomplish their tasks. When they are called into emergency service, they are forced to cooperate and work as a dynamic team.

There are definitely more details we could work out, but this would be the basic plot arc. PM me if you're interested!
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:45 am
xXravenxX says...

sounds interesting but sexual related plots disturb me but if yu can handle it ... GREAT

The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare