z

Young Writers Society

Have Story; Need Partner!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:36 am
Saga97 says...

I'd like to be a part of that. Sounds very interesting. :)
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

Random avatar

Reviews: 34
Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:03 pm
kasimkaey says...

This sounds rather interesting....but I don't actually come on the site a lot - waiting for notifications to come back up if I'm honest.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:51 pm
iEuphoria says...

I'd love to be part of this. :3

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:03 am
Caesar says...

Hokay, new idea for anyone interested.
It would be a Nox Arcana-style story, where the theme of it is related to one of their albums. Each chapter would have the name of a Nox Arcana song in said album, in order of course.
Cool bonus- we get our own pre-constructed soundtrack :)
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:38 pm
Caesar says...

Those were inverted. Sorry.
Last edited by Caesar on Wed May 16, 2012 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 pm
roostangarar says...

The government is worried about the state of our younger generation and the lack of volunteers for the armed forces, so to encourage their penchant for physical activity and actually using their brains, they have set up a challenge. During the summer holidays, one school is to be picked for a giant war game. The entire pupil body shall participate, as the whole school has to volunteer.
The students shall be split in half equally, with each side battling to control the school. Oh, it is paintball. I should mention that before someone complains. Heh heh.
Each side shall have a Leader, who can call themselves whatever they want and decide how their army is run. They can pick their officers, tactics, everything.
The school is divided into 6 year groups. 1st Year are the youngest, 6th Year are the oldest. You are either 5th or 6th year, so 16-18 years old. And your school has been chosen...
I hae but ane gallant son, and if he were to follow me in my footsteps, how proud I shall be.

Time isn't a straight line. It's a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff

Reviews: 3
Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:11 pm
thebookworm says...

That's a great idea roostangarar. i would love to help you with. :D
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 pm
gillibeanski2011 says...

[color=#FF4080]This sounds very fun. I would love to participate :D. Although i would need some help with figuring this site out....i am a new writer on here and i need help understanding this website[/color]

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:49 am
neko says...

mind if i join in?
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu May 17, 2012 1:31 pm
SirTobes says...

Hi anyone and everyone interested. Basically, I began writing a- I dunno, prologue of an idea I've had for a while. What I wanted to do is have someone write it with me but like a StoryBook. What would happen is we each write a bit at a time swapping every time. We would still be writing together and have complete communication dring the writing.
The story is about an Old man and a little girl who meet by chance. The old man is tired and grumpy, but very wise. They meet and after a while find out they are related. Granddaughter, Grandfather relationship.
PM me if you're interested (I have a lot more then that, but it's a secret, and I don't want anyone who is not my partner to know what will happen!)

-Sir Tobes.
There is no such thing as a stranger. Only friends we haven't met yet.

Previously Just Toby

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 18, 2012 10:08 am
Caesar says...

Should this not be moved to the 'In Need of a Partner' thread?
Also, the idea might need to be developed further. PM me sometimes, I guess.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri May 18, 2012 6:56 pm
Anoia says...

It sounds intruiging! I'd like to do this, or at least try! I'll do my best, at any rate... But, I am rambling! My most sincere apologies- and for the slovenly way I wrote on your wall too. Forgive me? ^__^
Anyway, I'd like to hear more, if it's still open? Only, I won't be able to commit too much time to it until after wednesday 23rd May, because I have to study (unfortuntely!) Message me, anyway, if you think we could write together? :)
"What we're trying to do is to write cricket bats, so that when we throw up an idea and give it a little knock, it might...travel."

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 19, 2012 8:19 am
Caesar says...

Okay, I've had this idea buzzing around my head for quite some time now. If you've ever worked with me in any of my SB's, you'll know I have a passion for the villains. They're underrated a lot, in my opinion, but there are plenty of villains way cooler than any of the good guys. They make for more interesting characters, if you ask me.
So my idea was a story set in a medieval realm where everyone was, to greater or lesser extent, a villain. Our hero would be a Villain Protagonist; a Anti-Villain or at the very least an Anti-Hero. So it would, effectively, be a world of Black and Grey Morality.
Yes, Yes I do like TV Tropes.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri May 25, 2012 2:57 am
Cspr says...

ItalianIlluminist:

I might have fun with your idea. I tend to write horror, but not "Monster pops from closet!" but "Holy cripes, did the MC just murder that guy? Cold-blooded? Isn't she sixteen?" I tend to add layers of paranormal, supernatural to it, but, in the end, I just adore moral ambiguity and scaring people with a reflection of the darker side of the human psyche.

So, yeah. If you don't have a partner yet, feel free to message me. I should have enough free time this summer for a co-writing endeavor. After all, I do eat, sleep, breathe, dream writing, so it's not like I could find much else better to do.

P.S. TV Tropes is bloody awesome (but supremely awkward if you even make a reference to it in front of your mates).
My SPD senses are tingling.

Reviews: 4
Sat May 26, 2012 1:39 am
SidereaAquila says...

I'd also like to work on that with you, Italian, if you have room for another writer. I've been experimenting with a gray-area villain-with-a-few-good-tendencies character who fools people into thinking she's good. I don't know about you, but I tend to like villains who are horrendously ruthless but also completely sane.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues