z

Young Writers Society

Runaway

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:21 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"I know," she managed to choke out. "I-I love you too Logan." With that said she sniffed almost silently and scooted as close as she could to him before burrying her face in his chest and drifting to sleep.

**Sorry all I had. My mom's yelling at me because I'm not eating black-eyed peas and pork with the rest of them. (It's said to bring luck and my mom's reeeeally superstitious)***
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:35 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

*Yeah...We do that sometimes...but we're not superstitious.**

Logan sighed and held her tightly, finally falling asleep. He woke up and groaned. He didn't want to leave...he couldn't leave...But then he had an iddea...what if he left, but he didn't? What if the prince Logan left but the serving boy logan didn't? That way he could stay with Layton for a while and keep an eye on her dad. He could report to his dad ever so often and come right back to Layton. He really couldn't be without her...and it was only a few months until her seventeenth birthday. He had done it before. What would his dad think? He'd ask him later...he wasn't going to leave Layton for a while. She needed to sleep...so he wouldn't leave her until she woke up..and even then just for a bit.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:00 pm
Chupatoasta says...

A little over an hour later Layton woke up, blinking her eyes slowly. She squirmed around in the grip around her waist a bit before hearing a small laugh, and looked up, smiling at Logan widely. "Morning handsome," she smiled, kissing him gently before the awful fact that he was leaving sunk in, automatically making her depressed.

"Good morning," Logan replied with a small smile that Layton couldn't help but to return, "I was waiting for you to wake up."

"You were?" Layton smiled sarcastically before laughing lightly.

"Yes, I was. I'll be right back, okay? I need to go talk to my father. I love you," Layton just nodded at him and pecked him on the cheek before he got out of bed.

"Love you too!" She called with a laugh right as he walked out, and plopped down on the bed, hands over her face. A little over a month until her birthday, thirty-four days if one was to get technical, and it was little over a month that she'd spend away from Logan. Alone.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Logan went to see his father. He told him his plan and his dad liked it. So when it came time to say goodbye, Prince Logan left with his father, while servant Logan snuck back in and made his way to Layton. "I'm staying with you." He said as he came into her room.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:27 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Layton sat up quickly, staring at him. She wasn't sure to be happy or worried over the fact. "What?!" She whispered in a harsh voice. "You can't Logan! He... he might kill you." Within a few seconds Logan was in front of her, hands of both sides of her and his face within a few inches of her own.

"He won't kill me. I promise," he smiled coyly, making Layton laugh lightly.

"Okay, because I love you to much to have anything happen to you." Layton smiled back before wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug.

"I love you too," Logan smiled against her shoulder. Layton pulled away and touched the side of his face before kissing him lightly.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Logan smiled. He held her tightly and kissed her passionately. "I couldn't leave you, Layton. I'm here. And I'm not leaving." He pulled Layton into the hidden passsageway and up to his room. He wanted more alone time with her. he couldn't stand not being with her.

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:47 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton smiled and Logan innocently before laying down on his bed, her hands stretched up above her head as a yawn hit her. Logan plopped down beside her and she wrapped her hands around his torso, playing with the buttons on his suit gingerly. "I love you," she whispered with a small smile before kissing him passionately.

"Love you too," Logan laughed, Layton soon joining him.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Logan smiled. "are we going to be up here a while?" He asked teasingly.

**All I got**

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:32 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"Hmm... I'm pretty sure we will be. Nobody ever wants to go in my room when they think I'm upset," she smiled and pressed herself up against him, a smile playing across her lips. "Why, Prince Logan?" She smirked slightly before kissing him passionately.

*Same... :cry: ** Lol
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Logan smiled and ran his hands over her body. "You are a naughty little girl." he said. He smiled and kissed her passionately.

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:29 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton smiled, her fingers slowly unbuttoning the buttons on Logan's shirt. She pressed her lips against his, one hand still working on the buttons while the other rested on the side of Logan's face. Once all the buttons on the shirt was done Layton straddled his chest -or tried to considering the fact she was still in her dress- and untied his tie, her eyes never leaving his.

**All i had... sorry**
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Logan smiled and looked up at her. "Layton, we don't have to rush. I love you. You being mine is enough for me."

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton smiled lightly and slid off of him, only to crawl under the covers beside him and burry her face into the side of her chest. "I love you so much," she smiled, laying her arm across his sculpted stomach. She smiled and breathed in the scent of him. Just being close to him made her heart beat a thousand times a minute.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:22 am

He smiled and just held her. he wouldn't ever push her. He loeved her so much. He was amazed how he responded to her just being near him. His heart was pounding at such a light touch of her fingers. He smiled. "you do so much to me, Layton." He whispered.

23 Reviews

Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:28 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton blushed scarlett and laughed lightly, moving her head so it rested on his chest. "Your heart's beating really fast Logan," she smiled lightly into his skin as her fingers danced across his stomach. She loved him so much it was indescribable. Layton laughed to herself before closing her eyes and listening to the beat of his heart, which hardly ever slowed.
George Bernard Shaw

Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi