z

Young Writers Society

Runaway

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:26 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Logan smiled and held her close. He knew that when she was this close to him, his heart wouldn't stop beating. She was so beautiful and he loved her so much. He held her tightly, stroking her hair, as she listened to his heart beating all for her.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:36 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton smiled lightly into his skin, her head still resting on his chest. Just being near him sent the butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

*eyeg... i got nothing...*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:26 am

Logan heard a screach coming from outside their room. He jumped up and dressed. It sounded like her name. Her father was calling her. He disappeared and came back to a crying Layton. "What's wrong?!" He asked.

"My father is forcing me to marry Soloman." She sobbed.

He growled. How dare he?! Did her dad not fear his? "Don't worry. I won't let that happen."
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:58 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton cried into her hands, her body wracking with sobs. "No, no, no! You don't understand! He's having up married in three days because Soloman's kingdom is so close! He's only doing it so you'll marry Nina! He won't even listen to me or my mother for that matter!"

"It's fine," Logan soothed, wrapping his arms around Layton, "I'm not going to let him marry you off to Soloman. I promise." Layton gripped onto the back of his shirt, sobbing harder.

"Th-the only w-way you can d-do anything is by attacking... a-and I don't want my kingdom attacked. I-it could endanger m-my mother or any of the servants or townspeople!" She sniffed slightly.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:16 am

Logan sighed. "Layton...please. I can't let you marry him. You don't want me attacking. What do youu want me to do? Walk you down the aisle, give you to Solomen, and then watch as I marry Nina?" he growled.

23 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:49 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton sniffed sharply and wiped her eyes, shaking her head violently. "I don't know! I love you and I don't want to marry Soloman. Lord knows that you don't want to marry Nina! I've no clue on what to do. I always knew that my father favored Nina greatly compared to me, but to this extent?! Couldn't you like negotiate him or something. Maybe threaten to attack, but don't really? He might listen to your father. Logan, I don't know what to do anymore!" Layton broke into sobs again, her entire body shaking.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Logan sighed. "I don't think an empty threat will do much good without the actual demonstration of some sort of power. You're dad is no fool." He sighed and held her tightly. "I won't do anything you don't want me too...but I don't want to be without you."

23 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton sighed, her face burried in Logan's chest. She wiped her eyes and kissed him lightly. "I change my mind, do whatever you want. I love you and I want to be with you forever. I'm not going to let some old fool get in the way of that." She couldn't help but laugh lightly. "I just want to be with you," she sniffed, before smiling up at him lightly.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Logan sighed. "Layton, if you're sure. I don't want you to get hurt or anything. Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked.

23 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:46 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Layton nodded once, smiling lightly. "Yes, it is, it is." She stretched her legs out in front of her, arms still wrapped around his neck so that she was sitting in his lap. "So, when are we going to do it?"
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Logan sighed. "As soon as my dad can get back here. I'd have to send a message to him and see if this is what he wants as well." He held her tightly in his arms.

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:53 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton sighed, nodding softly, and turned around so she was facing Logan. She laid her head on his shoulder, putting each leg on either side of him as she wrapped her arms around his body. She just wanted to be close to him. She needed to be close to him at the moment. She was still worried about her kingdom. There were so many people that she loved, other than her father and sister, but she loved Logan more, and she couldn't deny it. She lifted her head away from his neck, smiling softly as she pecked him on the lips.

"I love you," she giggled softly, a soft blush decorating her face.
George Bernard Shaw

[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild