z

Young Writers Society

Describe your story!!!!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:14 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Here you can discribe your story. Please talk with your partner about what you are going to post before you post it. I would like to only have one post per story. Basically this is going to be like what is written on the back of books. So, write away!!!!

Make sure you put this at the top of your post:

Name of story:[url=(Put the url link here) ] (Put name of link here)[/url] ((If you can't figure this out then just put the name and the url link. :D

Authors:
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:00 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

This is a story that asks "what if?" What if Ravenpaw, the apprentice exiled during Into the Wild, returned to join Thunderclan?

What if Bluestar's lost kit, thought to have died in a blizzard, survived?

Erin Hunter wasn't going to tell readers, so Sarah (that's Climber Squirrel to you) and myself are trying to answer those questions.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:20 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

I'm co-writing four stories at the moment, all of them pretty interesting.

Love Has Claws, co-writer Dynamo; This is about a young werecat escapes a turbulent life at her mother's home by going to college near her dad. While she is there, her inner beast chooses her roommate - a human male - to be her mate for life. But the dream come true runs into some major problems: jealous werecat problems.

Wolf Blood, co-writer TNCowgirl; This is about how a young girl escapes her abusive, drunken father. But she runs away to new problems: there is a vampire-werewolf war raging just past the forest in her back yard. And to make matters worse, her rescuer - and love - is the alpha of the local werewolf pack.

A Wolf's Howl, co-writer C.J.Mustang; This tells of how two kids in highschool get together only to learn their first date night that Jarred (AKA Jay) is a werewolf and that werewolf-human relationships, regardless of Imprinting, are signs of weakness in the pack. A war soon brews between Jay's pack and a rival, prejudiced pack.

Attraverso Lemarginato (Italian - paraphrased - translation: Love Through Flames), co-writer Dr. Jamie Bondage; When Travien, a young dragon in das konigliche clan (The Light clan) is exiled and transformed into a human, he gets to live his dream of being near mortals. But his dream has faults: he is now a lone bachelor dragon in a new territory that he will have to defend from rivals; and he falls in love with a lonely, dragon-phobic mortal girl.

All are rated R for explicit scenes, violence, and language.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

164 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:24 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

I am writing another story with C.J.Mustang, titled The Dragon Riders. It is a more military-based story, considering she and I are both involved in a junior army class in school.

Anyway, The Dragon Riders is about two elves; they are the generals of opposing armies that are sworn enemies, the Damalians and the Verlassen. As the war draws closer, the young Verlassen General, Ianeil, sees the truth behind his army's motives - and his king's. Disgusted and angered by the immoral, murderous intentions, he turns rogue and flees to Damalia. It takes a little time, but soon Ian befriends Ariadne, the Damalian General, and earns a place by her side in the battlefield. The two eventually fall in love.

This one is also rated R for violence, strong language, and explicitly suggestive scenes.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

Reviews: 1
Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:43 pm
View Likes
EiggyPiggy says...

There are hundred’s of social networking sites like Orkut, facebook, Myspace, twitter etc etc with zillion's of user. I’m sure you might be having a profile. But DO YOU HAVE ANY FAKE PROFILE?If your answer is ‘Yes’ then its better to delete profile as soon as possible, because you never know what trouble it might bring you. In case you answer is ‘No’ then, think again. Myspace has 253,145,404 user’s, Facebook with 200,000,000 still more and Orkut having maximum number of fake profiles out of 67,000,000 profiles. Do you personally everybody in your profile? Who knows who’s behind the profile? You never knew which profile is real or fake among our friend list. Still we trust them, share them, and talk them without knowing their background.

You are right the theme of story is fake profiles on social networking sites. Basically this is a story of a fake profile. What tragedy happens with him, how he meets her love blah blah blah… Unfortunately, teenagers are the biggest victim on social networking sites and we being teenager must reveal dark side of it.
Unfortunately, You become what you think 24*7
-Gaurav Mehta,2008

164 Reviews

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:22 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

And I'm writing two more stories with Dynamo. Key of Power is the story of a young man, Adrian, being teleported 1000 years into the future, where humans are extinct. In his quest to discover what happened and get back home, he meets and falls in love with a beast-person (think Inuyasha or Shippo), a female Snow Leopard named Enya. Rated R.

The other is called Fire and Ice. Based in pre-Renaissance Scotland, a young woman ends up in a love triangle with two dragons, and those two dragons are brothers, much like Sesshomaru and Inuyasha, in every way possible; that's all he and I have planned so far...

164 Reviews

Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:04 pm
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

I am now writing two more stories. One with EmiSukotto16 - a Naruto fanfiction we were working on two years ago and forgot about. One with another girl, but we're working out details at the moment.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:44 pm
View Likes
*singerofthenight* says...

Piggy- is anyone doing that story with you???
"Hello, is this thing on?"

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan