z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to the Huddle

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:07 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

I could've sworn I put something in here. Oh, well. Anywho, I'm Emi, I've written with some of the people here back when the Storybook Archives were the Storybook forum. I feel so old, now. =D I'm up to writing most anything, so if you need a partner, I'm available! ;)
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat May 08, 2010 9:19 pm
SisterItaly says...

Hello everyone-newb here! Yes i called myself a newb *shocker* ! I put some ideas up in the storys that need a partner board thingy? I've now posted some ideas help me and give me a life!
Last edited by SisterItaly on Mon May 17, 2010 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon May 10, 2010 5:37 pm
Sins says...

Woop! Newbiee here :elephant:

Not on YWS... just in this group. Mind you, I haven't been on YWS that long. I joined a while ago but I've only recently started coming on it. Sorry about that pointless pile of unimportant rubbish. :smt001 Yeah, I'm cool. K?

I'm pretty active in the Storybook forum, this is kind of similar, so yeah.
See you guys around!
:smt005
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 am
View Likes
SoggyPoptart says...

I'm new to YWS and on this DTWH here but I think I got the hang of it, just trying to make some friends, so far it's been difficult.

-Soggy
Life isn't like a box of chocolates. Life is more like a jar of Jalapenos, what you do today might burn your rear tomorrow!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:40 pm
Fountainquill says...

Hiya there, I'm new to the Huddle as well, but I'd love to join up with someone and write a story together :D I'm up for anything, really, so let me know if you're interested! :)

~Quilly
Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime,
And, departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sand of time

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(A Psalm of Life)

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings