z

Young Writers Society

Prophecies, Bloodshed, and Gays

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:13 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

“Move me yourself. You’re strong. Muscular. So beautiful. You can move my head. Access my lips all on your own.” Nahi burrowed a bit deeper into Shara to get the strength to continue. “Besides. You want them, right? They’re worth the trouble.”
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

4096 Reviews

Reviews: 4096
Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:19 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Shara gasped. "Oh my. Is that a little challenge you're offering there princess? You seem to be awfully good at giving orders now. Hmm?" Shara hoped her glee at that declaration wasn't too obvious.

"But you are right. Very worth the trouble." Shara gently pulled Nahi out of the nest that they had made in Shara's chest.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

31 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:23 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Nahi giggled. “Well… I am the princess. You need to be used to listening to me.” They tried their best to look sure of themselves, but they were much too flustered for that and probably managed a very shy smile at best. “Now… revival?”
She/They/Fae

4096 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:28 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

"Oh I very much plan on getting used to it." Shara smirked. "Your revival will be available in a moment my princess, just as you ordered." Shara leaned in, just an inch separating their lips now.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

31 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:35 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Nahi squeaked. “Why… why in minute…? Why not…” They whined at the proximity of Shara’s lips. Oh she had barely met those lips until today but they kissed magic. “Why not… right now…?”
She/They/Fae

4096 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:42 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Shara had no argument against that. "If you insist." She closed the gap.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

31 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:47 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Nahi melted into Shara almost immediately. Being kissed like this… it was something entirely different. They had been kissed before. And it was awkward and slow and… untrue. But with Shara, it just seemed to work. Like they were meant to be joined by the lip. It was beautiful, really. And besides, Nahi really, really liked it.
She/They/Fae

4096 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:50 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Shara held on to Nahi tightly. Oh this was addictive. There was something so right about this kiss that Shara really hadn't felt before, and now that it was happening all over again, Shara couldn't explain it away as first kiss magic. This was real. Their kissing was magical and Shara never wanted to stop.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

31 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:28 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Nahi kissed her for a few more seconds, just drinking in the taste of Shara, but they pulled away, grinning from ear to ear. Oh, they felt so happy and buzzing. All light and about to float away with Shara close by. It was a wonderful feeling. “Thank you for reviving me, my protector. I feel alive and well.”

They leaned in to peck her nose, giddy with how they could just do that. “How can I repay you for your great service?”
She/They/Fae

4096 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:33 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Shara smirked, feeling incredibly happy at the moment. She glanced towards the beds, both of which had already been made.

"I can think of a few things."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

31 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:41 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Meanwhile, on the other side of campus

Saturn scanned through the map again. Why the debate team would have a meeting on the day of student orientations where all of the Freshmen new the campus about as well as an infant knew a sword was beyond him. But, he was going to get a spot, so he wasn’t going to complain. He was going to march to the building they had posted on the team social media and blow them away with his charm, self-control, and dedication. And then maybe he could make a friend other than just Cyra. Sure, Cyra was great, but not exactly the only company he wanted to have.

Besides, dating Cyra would just be gross at this point, and Saturn would not complain about picking up a boyfriend. He was a single gay. Can you blame him?
She/They/Fae

I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman