z

Young Writers Society

A New World

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:59 pm
NothingMore905 says...

She did exactly that and her eyes changed into a sapphire blue and she stood there, focusing and nodded in acknowledgement

Reviews: 1
Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:33 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Now that you can shut it off we need to reactivate it. Focus on the demon's life, focus on that life flowing out of them and slowly flowing into you." he spoke softly
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:41 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she does exactly that and her eyes changed an instant shade of black, looking at the demon and then the demon suddenly goes limp and then flashed back to her normal eye color, she puts her hand on her head and stumbles back a bit "did i do it?"

Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:35 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Yep, and i believe you might be able to heal people by reversing this effect but it could cost you your life if pushed too far." He said smiling proudly.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:38 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"that was difficult enough, when i killed that deer it was a lot easier..." she sat down "i don't know what it was but the demon seemed to be rebelling, thats probably why it was a lot more difficult then the deer"

Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:24 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"if your target knows whats happening they can resist the ability, which is why it's best for you to attack when they arent aware of you or your ability." Said Redbear, appearing in an astral form behind Silver.

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:51 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"thats tiring, i guess my ability is best for stealth" she stood up and put the blindfold back on sighing

Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:54 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The astral projection of RedBear lifted his hand to Autumn, resulting in the body doing the same. As the hand aimed at Autumn's face. the blindfold caught flame and burned away, yet somehow didn't burn Autumn or catch anything else aflame.

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:58 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"wha- what was that for?!" she then looked over at them "why'd you burn it?"

Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:19 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"You need to stop relying on the blindfold, so until you are in full constant control, no blindfold." RedBear said as Silver stepped forward "He's right. You are reliant on that blindfold, and as long as you use it as a crutch it will keep your ability out of your control." Silver spoke softly patting Autumn's head.

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:25 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"but, what if the same thing happens on what happened with that demon we were fighting suddenly happens again?"

Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:59 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Then we will stop you, but you cant use the blindfold anymore"

27 Reviews

Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:07 am
NothingMore905 says...

"how will you do that?" she looked at them and stood up quickly "what if i could harm you when i'm in that condition, i don't even know the other levels of my power!" she was yelling at this point but her voice was shaky

Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:19 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver's head drooped and his hair turned white with red tips again showing that both of them were in perfect sync. "Autumn, you dont have to worry about that" They said shaking "Because i cant die!" He said looking up quickly to Autumn, both eyes glowing.

27 Reviews

Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:24 am
NothingMore905 says...

"even though you can't die...you can still get harmed! i don't want to hurt you regardless if you can't die! you think i would be able to live with the guilt of harming someone i care about?!" she was glaring at this point but still had fear in her eyes

Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon