z

Young Writers Society

Down to the Depths

4095 Reviews

Reviews: 4095
Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:07 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sylvie let herself sink into Onni. It it hadn't been for Onni and these little moments of laughter that they managed to occasionally create together, Sylvie wasn't sure she would've made it quite this far. Mia had been. Mia was everything. Losing Mia had been almost the same as dying herself, only forced to exist in the real world. Onni had made sure Sylvie didn't just chose death. Sylvie could never begin to put into words how much love she had for Onni, for both of them.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:15 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Onni gently cradled the back of her head, keeping everything soft and sweet and gentle. They both had had too much violence. There was no need to be rough, no need to hurt anymore than they already both had.
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

4095 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:20 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sylvie slowly melted more into the kiss, cradling em tighter. She knew this was just a moment. A single moment of solace in a long journey that would likely be rather panful for both of them, but she would take this moment. It was an amazing one, to just be close to her lover and think only about em for just a single moment, comforted against the horrors they were facing.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

31 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:25 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Onni just let emself float in this feeling. Fully swaddled by Sylvie’s arms, practically glowing with the feeling of pure joy in em. It was amazing. Ey knew it wouldn’t last, but that didn’t matter. They both had become good at finding immense joy in the shortest seconds of peace. When that’s all life gives you, you make the most of it.
She/They/Fae

4095 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:31 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sylvie stayed in the moment as long as she could manage. She did not want to be the one that ending up breaking it. These moments were few are far between of late with all the rushing they'd done in that past couple of weeks getting ready for this journey. Sylvie wanted just a little more. She always did.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

31 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:37 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Onni never wanted to separate. They were both dead, after all. Did they really need to breathe? To eat? To do anything other than this? And ey knew they had hundreds of responsibilities waiting for them both, but none of that mattered for the moment.
She/They/Fae

4095 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:44 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Sylvie had no intention of separating until someone pulled them apart or Onni pulled away. She was going to latch onto this moment forever if she could help. Well perhaps not forever. They had to find Mia. Then forever.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

31 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:53 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

If Sylvie had no intention of parting, then Onni wouldn’t make it happen either. This was far too sweet to let go of. This was something to savor, something to hold on to in moments of hardship. Just like Onni held on to the way Mia liked to pick em up and spin em in a circle. Or the way all three of them slept together, Sylvie and Onni curled up on either side of Mia. Or the way Mia would just exist so perfectly alongside them, like all three of them had fate strings that just tangled together.
She/They/Fae

4095 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:55 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Spoiler! :
collaborated with @WeepingWisteria

Someone cleared their throat. "You two! Gross! Yuck! Stop that right this instant! You're both worse than Curtis and his partner!"

Sylvie pulled away immediately, shaken to the core. What was that about? Who was? She didn't dare let go of Onni, only turning around fearfully to look at the person.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

31 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:02 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Onni held Sylvie a little tighter, immediately slipping into a scowl. “Go away.”

It was a middle-aged woman, her lips drawn into a thin line. She looked like she belonged in the dictionary, her picture the definition of judgmental. “You’re the ones… doing that on the floor. Go do that somewhere else. No one wants to see that.”

Onni growled. “And no one wants to see that hideous face of yours and yet here you are. None of us get what we want, Karen. Move along.”
She/They/Fae

gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren