z

Young Writers Society

The Hand That Mocked Them (Part 2)

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:32 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

"Where will I go after all this?" he asked quietly.
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:04 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

"Well, if I'm able to get you a human, or other disguise then you can go wherever you please. If not, I'm not sure, but we can figure something out."
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

112 Reviews

Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:04 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

"I'm still not sure I really want that."
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

she/her

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:15 am
View Likes
Teddybear says...

"Then what do you propose? I can't exactly pass a law preventing you from being apprehended and potentially destroyed."
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

112 Reviews

Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:40 am
Ljungtroll says...

"I just...it seems ungrateful to cast away this body. My master put a lot of work into it."

she/her

The Twelve Makeovers of Haircules is the stuff of legend. He defeated the Erymanthian Beard. One could say it was a hair raising adventure.
— KateHardy