Crazy as a Peach, Wind Fallen like a Mango

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:13 pm
View Likes
BeingRivy says...

12+ roleplay
Genre: Comedy, Action, adventure, morale

OOC Disscusion: https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=200&t=113745

Crazy as a Peach, Wind Fallen like a Mango

Created by BeingRivy, and Hkumar.

Spoiler! :
Character
Name: Palmer Peach
Gender/Sexuality: Male
Personality: mischievous,annoying, adventurous, a comfort zone maker and breaker, steals almost everything, and loves his friends, even new strangers
Appearance: peach colored, with hint of pink, orange, and yellows of different colors and has chartreuse green hair with a green leaf on his hair cluster
Strengths : He likes new friends, good at drawing and writing notes and maps, good at pranking people, and deleting comfort zones temporarily.
Weaknesses: He gets into other people’s messes and sometimes even causing a Murphy’s law (anytime he causes wrongdoing, wrongdoing ensues and increases tenfold), good at stealing, and can stick to some comfort zones, bad at self-care and knowing what’s right or wrong in life, and knows nothing on how to fix his comfort zone.
Other: he makes friends with Slice, a female mango.

Part 1:

A peach fell from the tree and landed with a big thud. The peach, in light pink and raspberry pink, and beige hues, came with chartreuse colored leaves for his hair. Hurt, but full of awe, he saw the world with new eyes. And that’s where his story begins.

.......... 16 years later ......

Pippa, a teenage green pear is ready to watch a musical movie with her TV streaming service. With Vivan the banana, she rushed over to the sofa and Vivan said,

“I’m so glad we are spending some alone time”.

“Me too” said Pippa.

As the movie musical started, the two started to feel concerned for after all that happened in their past years. “I’m so sorry Pippa, I wanted to confess, about what I said before for hating you.” Said Vivan.

“Yeah, I also want to regret the fact that that same day, I didn’t know what so say before I embarrassed you in front of the whole school”. Said Pippa

“Do you forgive me?”

Pippa paused for a moment, but at the end, she said“Yes”.

The two, who are both on the edge of their seats, are ready to share their first affectionate kiss. But just as they were about to do their love business-

Prrrrrrrrwap.

“Uhhhh”

“Ew, what that smell”

Pippa pause the video using the TV streaming remote.

“Ok, NOW we can kiss” Vivan whispered softly and privately.

Pippa was ready to kiss by cheek when-

Prrrrrrrrrwap.

“Um, do you mind doing your business-“

“It wasn’t me!”

Then they looked behind the couch cushion.

Prrrrrrrrwap, prrrrrrrwap, prrrrrrrrwap.

“So you want to do you business in the bathroom, eh?”
Said a pink peach. He then laughed, as if he were a meme.

——————-..........

“AND STAY OUT!!!!” the couple shrieked, angrily.

He broke a window, and crashed on the ground, bruised. But he laughed, and he at least laughed while supplies last.

“We’ll it’s nighttime.” He stared at the sky. Stars glimmered in the navy blue light.

He yawned, and he knew that tomorrow he’ll do more of what he does best: pranking people.
Last edited by BeingRivy on Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:18 pm, edited 8 times in total.

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:33 pm
Hkumar says...

Spoiler! :

Character Template
Name: Slice
Gender/Sexuality: Female
Personality: Straight-forward, observing, sarcastic, ambivert, always looking for new challenges, always stands up for people she care for
Strengths: a survivor, sharp memory, acts delicate but can show great physical strength at times of emergency
Weaknesses: afraid of ghosts (believes that dead fruit's spirits exists and are evil), lightning, scared of insects, sometimes makes people upset with her cold and angry attitude
Other: goes on an adventure with Palmer

The sweet smell of ripened mangoes filled the farm air and there was no doubt this season proved suitable for the growth of fresh fruits. Mangoes were known for their prideful nature, which sometimes annoyed other fruits on the farm. This didn't bother the mangoes much because they usually kept to themselves and weren't so fond of mingling with other species. They enjoyed spending time and having parties of their own kind.

Among them, there was one who always felt disconnected from the group. Sitting on one of the far ends of the branches was Slice. Her smooth yellow skin that reflected sunlight had red blush on her face. She was pretty lost in her world, her eyes glued to the horizon as if trying to find something desperately. There was a fun party just below the tree, but she didn't find any joy in joining them. Her constant refusal made others believe that she's quite an arrogant fruit. But that's not who Slice actually was. She was just missing something in her life that she didn't quite figure out very well. She just needed an escape.
Last edited by Hkumar on Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only put my signature on big cheques.

12 Reviews

Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:33 pm
View Likes
BeingRivy says...

The peach was going back home, when he saw a mango. Slice saw the peach, but she felt too shy to even talk to him, and she was trying to figure out what she’s missing in her life. the peach never noticed her before, and he wanted to make friends with her.
————-
Slice was still worried and sad because she din’t find what she was looking for, but she was glad she didn’t join the party. “I did the right thing. Right?”

But she was still worried, and she has no idea what was she supposed to look for. So she went out of her house, by climbing up the big main branch, until she saw the sky, the she fell all the way down so that no one would notice her. She fell down and crashed to the ground hurt. Trying to search, Slice left, running.

The mango was running everywhere, trying to find what she wanted but she grew really upset.

Then she saw some one following her, worried it was something bad, she ran at what her top speed, as fast as she could. But the peach caught up. She tried to run near the gate, but the peach also came.

She crashed into the side of a house. And when there’s nowhere else to go, the peach finally found her.

Worried she yelled, “who...who even are you?! And stay off of me!! I’m just a mango!!!” She pushed the fruit that was in her way of doing something bad.

But then, whe she found light and the light aimed at the “stranger”, she just saw a pink, fuzzy, butthead peach .

and then he replied, “Hi, sorry I chased you, I thought you wanted to be my friend.”

“what’s your name?” Said the peach

A shy Slice said, “my name is Slice”.

Then the peach introduced himself and said “I’m Palmer. But you can just call me Palm Peach”

Slice looked at the peach awkwardly, Palmer didn’t look awkwardly at her.

But the two managed to walk out of the house. And ended up towards the tree near the gate. The fence is around and in the tree and the house. The two looked at each other.

“So um what were going to do?” Said the Palmer. “Where you going to find something or go away or what?”

“The truth is,” said Slice, “I’m looking for something very important and I don’t know what I want or need or something, because I don’t know what I want”
“I want to go to a party but and said no, and people think I’m so annoying. When will they get to know a what I really want”? Said Slice.

158 Reviews

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:37 pm
View Likes
Hkumar says...

Slice paused and let out a deep sigh. She didn't realize until then that she had been rambling in front of a total stranger. She wasn't supposed to take out all the rant just like that.

"Sorry, that was too much. I didn't mean to sound whiny." Slice quickly tried to calm herself and then again took a look at this new fruit. She hasn't met any peaches before but has heard about their mischievous and playful nature. No, wonder he just freaked the hell outta me a few seconds ago.

"Well, guess I'll take leave from you as I have some unfinished business to attend" Slice just made an excuse to go back and spend some time alone with herself. There was no point in explaining anything to the fruit she had just met.

"See you around, Palm" Slice beamed a smile at the peach and turned around. She wasn't interested in joining the crazy party, but there was someone who was there whom she always admired. A fruit that wasn't born on this farm

12 Reviews

Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:55 pm
View Likes
BeingRivy says...

Palmer, wondering who was this person he chased after, was expected to have a person be surprised, and annoyed and have Palmer say a prank punchline, but he just left with no content effect, even though he looked like he was grinning on the outside. Worried about what the lady mango told him. He just wanted to tell her he wants to be friends with her. But why say it anyway, when she has her own business to attend?
Palmer saw the glowing blue sky, and stared at all the dull shooting stars. He was on his way home ready to go to bed.
When Palmer was at home, he was on the verge of forgetting his mango 'friend' forever he dozed off.
He woke up and went to the same spot he was. Outside of a home. The same house he saw after he pranked Vivan and Pippa's house. He loved dawn and the sky was full of roses, and pinks, and oranges, and yellows outside. The were sparse areas of vermillion in the sky too. It reminded him of a peach.
But then, Parmer saw an obelisk silhouette and saw an angry dark shady figure staring at him. She was so mad she screamed beep, beep, beep, beep...
beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep....

At 5:00 AM the next morning, he woke up for real this time, shut off his alarm clock, and ended up taking a quick paper note that he needed to find that kind mango, or else he will live in the same nightmare he had at bedtime, and his friends will become history if he doesn't find her.
So he set out to find her, and went outside with alabaster flip flops, touching the green grass.

158 Reviews

Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:16 pm
Hkumar says...

Hermit was a loner. Not that he felt terrible not being surrounded by his own kind, but he chose this life. He once lived on an isolated island with just a few coconut trees standing tall against the sea breeze. But on one stormy night, gusty winds and gigantic waves swept the island. Hermit and his friends were dragged into the water by the strong currents and separated forever. Hermit found himself stranded in the seawater for weeks until he was washed ashore on some beach. Thanks to the fact that coconuts can float in water. From there, he started his own journey, and the rest is history. Well, not so much as one can always find him narrating the brave and heroic tales he witnessed during his travels.

His recent settlement has been this farm where he has chosen to live on the outer edge beside the vineyard. He had grown old and had lost his young green skin, which had turned earth brown. The coir coming out of his head indeed added to the crazy look. One can always find him sitting on top of the big rock, where he would narrate his travel anecdotes to the audience. Although the fruits rarely gave any heed to his speeches. He would mostly talk to himself in a loud tone to grab passerby's attention. Some called him a liar and said the breeze from the vineyard probably made him tipsy and that's why he makes up stories.

Unlike all these fruits, there was one who often took great interest in whatever he said and repeatedly demanded more details. It was Slice.

----------------

It was a fine morning with a clear sky. Everyone was busy with their daily chores. Watermelons were rolling down the gentle slope and screaming to warn others, so nobody got squeezed by them. Mangoes were busy with yet another party preparations, and the apples were engrossed in their skin treatments to compete with each other's beauty. perfectly shiny red

Amidst all of them, there came Slice, who was quite in a hurry to reach somewhere. She was running past the other fruits and could barely keep up with the greetings as she was panting heavily.

"Going to meet that crazy-nut again, huh", said an orange who recognized Slice and knew about her habit of meeting the coconut.

"You got that right!" replied Slice.

A few moments later, before reaching the vineyard, Slice collided with something (or rather someone) and lost her balance, only to fall on her face. Glad that the ground was moist and soft for the landing.

12 Reviews

Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:08 pm
BeingRivy says...

Palmer ran past trees, a forest, and then came to a river and a slope. He went to ask the apples and huge watermelons the mango he saw earlier, but none of them knew.
But even if none of them understood his new friend, he added a whoopee cushion behind these fruits, in case he would hear groans and he would laugh and find a way out of his troublesome challenge.
Then Palmer, remembered he might have dropped something near when he saw and found Slice, a shell necklace.
He had this necklace during his meet with two nice Caribbean pirates and a mermaid (living both near a French region between the Luxembourg and France beaches). They gave him presents during the meet, but the pirate's gifts were just real authentic 24 karat gold, something a fruit can't usually be using because nature didn't create money. But the mermaid's gift, a chain necklace with a bottle of cowrie shells inside was a great gift. The mermaid gift seemed to be a good fit for Palmer, because he wore it everywhere he went back then.
But he must have dropped it near...somewhere.
Then he remembered it could be near a local vineyard when he was with Slice, when he was going near the barn. So when he was finally at the vineyard, that's when he saw Slice. She was looking at his necklace.
"What is this necklace doing here?" asked Slice.
Palmer was embarrassed and hoped nobody could see this.

I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47