Young Writers Society

Escape the Experiment

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:47 pm
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

Spoiler! :
@soundofmind hi! Okay so hear's what I had in mind - lemme know if you wanna duo it or nah :P

Basically, this takes place in a high-security, top-secret, scientific laboratory institution out in the middle of nowhere, USA. In this facility, hundreds of experiments are being conducted at the hands of quite immoral scientists, many of which are done on humans. Think anything from humans genetically altered to have wings, gills, claws, or even things like superspeed, super strength, the ability to make fire, etc. (This was sorta inspired by James Patterson's Maximum Ride books I read YEARS ago.)

We will play two of these "human experiments" who are trying to escape the facility - however, there are many obstacles along the way including genetically-enforced, armed security forces, sensitive alarm systems, and the awful scientists themselves complete with stark white lab coats to match the stark white hallways.

I was picturing them as adolescents/teens, or at least not too much older than that. Tell me what you think!

{actual post to come}

:arrow: Escape the Experiment {OOC}
Last edited by clarevelyn13 on Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:15 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Spoiler! :
OOOOO @clarevelyn13 I do like this idea. I will have to think up a character hmmmm, do you have ideas for your character at the moment?
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:11 am
View Likes
clarevelyn13 says...

Spoiler! :
@soundofmind yay!! I am excited :D At the moment I am thinking of doing a 18ish y.o. called Miles (he has an experiment number too, but I'm thinking he's tried escaping in the past without luck, and one of the guards or something started calling him Miles because of how far he ran trying to get away). I'm not quite sure about what I will make his "mutation" yet though... I am between him having the wings of a bird or something else like super strength or a retractable blade in his hand (don't wanna copy Wolverine tho haha). I'm also thinking he'll be a bit of a flirt/cocky/arrogant but he'll have to have a bit of a character arc to get out. Basically learn that he can't just muscle his way out with anger, he's gotta think.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:58 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Spoiler! :
mmmm brain humming now with ideas
i have an image of a girl in my mind that i think i could use but am still brainstorming

would u be cool if we made an ooc thread for more brainstorming so we dont clog up the main rp thread w/enspoilered text? lol
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence