Do you how do?
I use any pronouns :)
Get in losers, we're going napping

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:36 pm
View Likes
Ignorance says...

An hour in the Wispy Woods. That was the dare, and Lucia never backed down from a dare. She sighed as she trudged through the woods, tucking a stray hair behind zer ear.

Was she scared? Of course ze was. But she’d never admit it. Ze wasn’t the type to get nervous easily, or at least that’s what her friends thought about her. No- forget it. Just one hour. She could do this.

Lucia walked deeper in. She thought ze heard something. Someone? Either way, it wasn’t helping. One step, two steps, three steps- bumping into someone made zem loose count. “Urgh-“ She blinked. Another person..?
Do you how do?

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:55 pm
Spearmint says...

Emera was annoyed. She'd had high hopes for this part of the Wispy Woods, hoping everyone else would be too intimidated by the rumors and high-reaching tree branches to come here. Then she might finally have a place she could count on for some peace and quiet.

The walk had started off promising, with the thick foliage blocking out most traces of the nearby settlements. Em had been looking forward to finding a suitable tree trunk to sit on and write. But noo, peace and quiet was apparently more elusive than unicorns (which Em believed existed-- just because no one had seen them before didn't mean they weren't alive somewhere!). Anyways, before Em had had a chance to detect the other person and hide somewhere else, the intruder had managed to bump into her and knock her off balance. Em steadied herself with a hand against a tree trunk, then glared at the stranger.

"Hey! This is a big forest, y'know? This corner's taken; find your own corner somewhere." She crossed her arms.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:08 pm
Ignorance says...

Lucia blinked, before grumbling. Great… some company in these dark woods, and of course said company tries to drive zem away. “Alright, listen, I can’t stray too far from the edge, okay? I’m in here on a dare for the next hour, and I’m not about to risk getting-“

She froze when she heard something in the distance. Laughter… and footsteps walking away. “-…lost.” Ze sighed heavily, rubbing her temple. How could this get any worse?
Do you how do?

243 Reviews

Reviews: 243
Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:09 pm
Spearmint says...

A dare? Well, that explains it. Em huffed. Hopefully the intruder would take the hint and skedaddle after an hour in the forest. Until then, Em supposed she could keep looking for a peaceful part of the woods... Suddenly, her gaze landed on a tree with low-hanging branches, and an idea sparked. Em quickly hoisted herself up and clambered upwards until she was as high as she could get without being in danger of falling, then sat back and smirked. That should keep me from having any other unwelcome encounters.

Em ignored the slight twinge of guilt at just leaving the blue-haired person there (it's not like Em was responsible for their safety or anything, right...?) and turned her gaze to the surrounding forest. "Creepy trees, squishy dirt, a clouded-over sky, and not a human sound to be heard... Ah, this is the life." She sighed happily and took out her notebook and pen.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White