z

Young Writers Society

Underground boxing match RP (M x F)

Reviews: 0
Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:07 am
sharkbait77712 says...

Hey all! New lurker here!

I was looking for some one to roleplay with via private messages:

It would be a boxing match at an underground boxing ring that's inside of a nightclub, in front of a roaring audience where any rules apply in terms of what's considered a legal punch, kick or even hiding rocks or brass knuckles in your boxing gloves to give yourself an unfair advantage if that makes sense. A cocky male expects to box a guy but upon arriving to the ring it ends up being a girl as his opponent. He immediately underestimates her but unfortunately she gives him a run for his money using her good looks and skill to her advantage and manages to knock him out by the end. Also she could wear a really personalized pair of boxing gloves to the ring? Like with colors, diamonds, words written on them. Anything really, something distracting and unforgettable basically.

Essentially, the winner gets alot of prize money for winning which is made up of cash that both of the fighters bet/put on the line as well as a bonus from the nightclub sponsoring the entertainment.

A bit barebones I know but I'm sure there are some more tweaks or details that you want that can be added to the plot too or even advance the plot past the match if you wanted. Maybe even a romance. But so far this is all I have, certainly up for tweaks to the plot or any suggestions that could be made. We could base this in your favorite verse (DC, Marvel, Sonic, etc) as well if I'm familiar enough with it but I have no issues learning a new character either.

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln