z

Young Writers Society

Dinner With a Stranger (ACCEPTING!)

Reviews: 4
Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:18 am
jackwyndeonline says...

He's tried everything. Time to speed up his process. In fact, he's already brought the ring. He thinks she'll never see it coming. He's wrong.

Thirty-five years old and fed up with failed relationships and lonely nights, Ford takes a dare from a friend, gets a random woman's number and gives himself 24 hours before he proposes to her. Not your typical date. If this doesn't work, nothing will. He thinks he's never met this woman before. He expects her to reject him, more than likely. He's given up hope for finding love.

He's wrong about a lot of things. Turns out, she has plans of her own.

It's gonna be a long night.

-

This is my first roleplay. Probably more of a short story, curious to mess around with the format before taking the plunge into a more complicated storybook. Probably 10K words or less, but if it actually has legs it could be stretched out further.

Going for something witty, subversive, and sorta heartfelt. Let me know if you're interested in partnering with me on this!

(2 Characters.)

(Rated 16+ for language and possible sexual references idk.)

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird