Young Writers Society

Lights, Camera, Action!

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:48 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I didn't even have a chance to react before Bobby was scaling down the drainpipe outside of Rosemary's place. Which was a very bad thing, considering that my body was still up in the room - and that Rosemary's was dead on the ground.

Thankfully, Bobby had left the window open.

"I'm sorry," I said, wrenching control back from Bobby, "but I need to take control for just a minute."

I didn't give Bobby a chance to argue. I didn't think we had the time to discuss the reasons. For all I knew, Rosemary's neighbor had a key that could get into the room. I hoped not - I had been smart enough to lock the door. But it was impossible to tell for sure, and I couldn't take the risk.

I climbed back into Rosemary's room with ease, landing on her floor with a soft, gentle thud that couldn't be heard from the outside. Not willing to risk Bobby falling over the moment I switched bodies, I sat down beside the chair I had plopped Rosemary's body into.

I touched Rosemary's leg.

A second later, I was back in her body. I got up - bringing Bobby with me - and put a hand over his mouth to prevent him from making any noise that could go against everything being normal.

"Everything's alright," I said, in what I hoped was a good imitation of how Rosemary normally talked. "I just have some distant family over. We...We weren't making too much noise, were we? I'm sorry - one of them is a little clumsy, and kept knocking into things..."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec